Page 250 of 446 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Last year some lightning struck a tree in school that was only meters away from my class and our teacher. Then more lightning hit a roof of a school building and most of the tiles fell off.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

So then, I went to two of my classes today, and then suddenly threw up. This has not been a good day for me.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    Gangnam style has hit our school, you can't walk into a class without having someone blaring it from their phone.
    My college has evacuation plans for these types of situations.

Anyone who lives in the UK and the West / South West may have heard about the boy who got hit by lightning who goes to my school in the news. It might be in other news...

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

During study hall, there was a tortoise out in the grass...we heard a loud machine coming near the window so 2 friends and I watched as a John Deere Gator cart RAN OVER the tortoise. We nearly cried. After study hall, we went to our science teacher to tell her. It was cracked diagonally, with either its lung or liver sticking out...It was so sad. I can't stand seeing any animal suffer, so we offered if we should just put it out of its misery, it had blood coming out of its mouth and it was gasping for air. (It was about 90 degrees out, I wouldn't want my organs roasting). Even though it was a tortoise, the science teacher said to put it by the shore of the lake. But by the end of the day, I heard it died so I feel better about it...circle of life it seems.

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Anyone who lives in the UK and the West / South West may have heard about the boy who got hit by lightning who goes to my school in the news. It might be in other news...
    Haven't heard about that yet, but then again, I live in London. Did he pass away?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Haven't heard about that yet, but then again, I live in London. Did he pass away?
    Nope. He's in hospital in a life-threatening condition :/

The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Nope. He's in hospital in a life-threatening condition :/
    Well... at least he's not dead. I hope that he doesn't die, either.

And looking at that article, I think that the school staff officially qualify as awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    Yes that is.

My school is on SPPF! Shame it's for a bad thing that happened...

I have to do a whole AP study guide, type a paper, go over some Physics and some math... all tonight Dx
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

The result came and it puts a lot of pressure hearing the results. I'm glad I'm one of the 26 passers in the exam, Thank you Lord!. I hope I can pass in the finals as well together with my classmates. I guess my sleepless nights were worth it..for a cause..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I have an o-chem exam on Friday. Bleh.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

^woah, good luck with that. We just finished our gen chem exam last Monday.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    ^woah, good luck with that. We just finished our gen chem exam last Monday.
    Well you're still alive, so I'm assuming it turned out alright then?

Poor guy!!! DX

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I had the most homework I've had this year today....
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

In Chemistry, I learned about Nuclear Fusion and Nuclear Fission. Apparently fission wasn't a made up word after all...

I got a solid, on the edge B- in my Algebra 2 quiz today. I'm not disappointed, as I was expecting a C and everyone else did bad as well.

It was the moment most was waiting for; Homecoming Court votes. Every sophomore (that wanted to) chose three representatives for Homecoming Prince/Princess. For some reason, we have to re-do ours, since someone's name was left out. This is the second year that's happened... My closest friends, being the geeks they are, didn't vote. I was surprised when someone said they voted for me- I'm the least likely candidate to become prince. I do wonder who will be it this year, as the most popular in my class were chosen last year. This year, unlike last, I am going to homecoming.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    It was the moment most was waiting for; Homecoming Court votes. Every sophomore (that wanted to) chose three representatives for Homecoming Prince/Princess. For some reason, we have to re-do ours, since someone's name was left out. This is the second year that's happened... My closest friends, being the geeks they are, didn't vote. I was surprised when someone said they voted for me- I'm the least likely candidate to become prince. I do wonder who will be it this year, as the most popular in my class were chosen last year. This year, unlike last, I am going to homecoming.
    Somehow, the ones who win here are all the "Mexican" guys, who, honestly, appear to be little known to the rest of the school. It's always a big disappointment for a large portion of the school. Nothing against them, though, since I'm Mexican too.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Is this sad or what? In AP chem..... my grade which is currently a 79..... is a GOOD thing.... 0.0 why????
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by MuzikMaestro View Post
    Is this sad or what? In AP chem..... my grade which is currently a 79..... is a GOOD thing.... 0.0 why????
    How could that be a good thing? I guess I asking you won't help, but, wow. You must have a tough teacher, then. My teacher might be tough, but we at least get curved tests and test corrections.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by MuzikMaestro View Post
    Is that the highest class grade compared to others? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    In Chemistry, I learned about Nuclear Fusion and Nuclear Fission. Apparently fission wasn't a made up word after all....
    Binary Fission in bacteria...

And my personal rant/ vent.
    ORGO CHEM LAB MAKES ME SO STUPID AND RETARDED AND ABSENT MINDED.
    but then i didnt sleep enough last night. And I had a career fair today. Eff my life.

So after I got home, I realized 1) I forget to do a step to purify/crystallize my acetanilide... I will have to ask my TA if I can do it next week D:
    2) I also realize that the p-toulic acid and the p-tertbutylphenol that I extracted and placed in a tiny vial and properly labeled were left on the table and I forget to lock them in my drawer D:

I emailed my TA and the lab coordinator. worst case possible is all crystal recovery lost :/

and we used 6M HCl today... i hardly remember the smell compared to TBME

and I just found out I made a 65 on my first microbiology test.
    I am such a doofus today! ARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! KEEL ME NAO. infect me or toxic chemical or something
    Last edited by Kacho; 27th September 2012 at 4:42 AM.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

My Geography and Social Studies teacher Ms. Mark seems to always give us homework, and others, like my Spanish teacher Ms. Hughs never seem to give hw.

I am so exhausted after studying for the past 3 hours for the second half of my calc exam tomorrow. So many problems...

Anyone else done related rates before? Those problems are really annoying to set up correctly.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I totally bombed my culinary test. I think I probably got like, at the most, a 70% on it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Page 250 of 446 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast