Page 264 of 443 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 11051

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Calculus IV Quiz on Double and Triple Integrals then a mid-term on everything we've learned next week.

This is what I get for being smart.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    personal opinion: those are probably one of the easy concepts in AP chem lol.
    SOLUTIONS, ACIDS AND BASES, OH LAWD
    I'll admit that this chapter has been surprisingly easy. We've only needed to learn one major equation, concerning enthalpy change. I just find some of it boring, mainly the parts that don't use a specific equation. We have a sub tomorrow too, so my last school day before B2/W2 starts off very smoothly.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Hmm, this week passed quickly. I'm pretty confident in my History and English final exams, but I totally screwed up on Higher Chinese. D: Oh well, one more week of Finals to go. Time to get mugging. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    I really wish the teachers could coordinate giant projects. I have 3 projects with different parts due all next week.
    That was the feeling I had... 1 week ago. We had multiple Projects, D&T, Bio and Art, which were due last week, which happened to be the week before Finals. Whoopee.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Bah, BW2 come out the day before finals week, guess that's more studying for me.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Today has been a first for me- Last night I went to sleep at 11:30 and woke up at 6, but just as tired as I went to bed. I better get used to doing that. Reviewed stuff all day, making it pretty boring and uninteresting, besides the dual-assembly.

If I can just study hard enough to do well on my Chemistry and French tests, Avengers Movie Night (gotta use my ASB card for something) and Pokemon Black 2 is mine!
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'll admit that this chapter has been surprisingly easy. We've only needed to learn one major equation, concerning enthalpy change. I just find some of it boring, mainly the parts that don't use a specific equation. We have a sub tomorrow too, so my last school day before B2/W2 starts off very smoothly.
    gibb's free energy? nothing on bond energy, entropy, and enthalpy? huh? lol.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    gibb's free energy? nothing on bond energy, entropy, and enthalpy? huh? lol.
    My AP review book has something on gibb's and entropy, but we don't have anything on that for our test. We do have enthalpy, but that probably a large part of the test.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

For me, B2W2 comes out on the day we break up for half term... ;D Two weeks of glorious Pokémon gaming - school = joy. But Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is coming out on the last Friday of the break.. D=

B/W2 comes out two weeks before our half term.... I don't know whether to buy it and then play it as soon as I get my hands on it and neglect schoolwork or focus on school and just have a massive Pokemon play-fest in the half-term.

....Wait, your half-terms are two weeks?

So the principal just sent out an email saying that there's going to be a car wash next Saturday. Sounds like it'd be fun. (:

I'm not going, though.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

So then, I spent five hours yesterday playing video games. And nothing got done because of it.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Meh couple of pieces of homework to be done this weekend. Nothing too hard though. Always leave it to the last minute xD

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    B/W2 comes out two weeks before our half term.... I don't know whether to buy it and then play it as soon as I get my hands on it and neglect schoolwork or focus on school and just have a massive Pokemon play-fest in the half-term.

....Wait, your half-terms are two weeks?
    The perks of going to a private school. ;D

But anyway, there's definitely a bug of some kind going around our school right now. One person in our class couldn't come to school, two others had to go home sick, the case was with many other classes too, and the Head Girl threw up in assembly (a couple of feet away from where I was sitting, right in front of my eyes, which was simply wonderful). If that's not a bug, I don't know what it is.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 5th October 2012 at 5:27 PM.

Coding is fun. Uni is fun.

Too bad my roommate sucks.

[bleep]

stupid, stupid, stipid,
    history, history, history
    math, math, math
    science, science, science

.......school is so boring
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Failed my Algebra II test...eh.

But in the next period we had to watch one of these and I have never laughed harder at a 1 minute video (okay maybe I have...)

キバゴ

Well, I'm going to see my cousin tomorrow and there's a car wash next Saturday. That naturally leaves no time for homework over the next eight days.

What to do, what to do...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Open day today.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Finally another 3 day weekend for me, been waiting for awhile for this :3

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I go to a private school so its more likely that we'd get a 1 day weekend than a 3 day one
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I go to a private school so its more likely that we'd get a 1 day weekend than a 3 day one
    Well at least your weekends alternate we always have 2 day weekends unless its a holiday

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I really need to be productive today and do homework. But I was invited to go play video games with my friend. Hanging out with my friend it is.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Got my timetable today. I only go in for three days: Monday, Thursday and Friday. It's pretty good, but I'm going to miss my 4 day weekends. I also have one evening class which sort of sucks. Year 2 starts on Monday and I'm looking forward to it! We've already been warned it's going to be tough.

xxx

In my classroom we get like 5 pages of homework per DAY....I hate that teacher.
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I may be the first uni student ever to say this, but I wish I didn't live so near the college bar. There's a fancy dress party going on (I don't do that sort of thing) and I want an early night but I can't because it's so loud.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Page 264 of 443 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast