Page 291 of 446 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 11144

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I live in California, and my school starts at 8:15 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, and starts at 9:00 on Wednesdays and Fridays; and it ends at 3:30 everyday. (:
    Not bad !

Not bad hours. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and we go from 8:15 to 2:20.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Holy Moog! I'm in Manitoba and during high school, earliest class started at.. 8:15 maybe? And went til 3:45 latest?

Wow, I actually can't remember. Nevermind. That's super early for ending though unless it's just the way your classes are.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Not bad !
    Sometimes I just think that 8:15 is a bit too early, though. Having school start at 9 everyday would be nice, after all. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Well, we get a forty minute lunch, four classes a day, and five minutes between each class. What's Manitoba like? Never been. Same with California.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Yeah 9 would be much better What level of school are you in?

Edit: only 5 minutes? I think we got 15 between ours.
    And Manitoba sucks lol. It's flat, cold as dkjfej in the winter and hot as alkgje;ogj in the summer, boring, lame, dangerous..
    Meh, I've been liking it a bit more lately but I still can't wait to get out of here.

I'm in tenth grade, so not too far up.

Ah okay. That's pretty good to get off at 2:20 then!
    But I guess you probably have spare after?

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Well, we get a forty minute lunch, four classes a day, and five minutes between each class. What's Manitoba like? Never been. Same with California.
    We get 7 classes a day, a 20-25 min lunch, and about 3 min between periods. Classes are about 45 min.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Sometimes I just think that 8:15 is a bit too early, though. Having school start at 9 everyday would be nice, after all. (:
    Ehh, earliest for me starts at 7:20; latest is 8:20. Having school start at 9 everyday would be a miracle. ;n;

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

o -o You poor soul.

I found it hard enough getting to class at 9:20 last year. >.>
    ..but in my defence I had to bus. An hour away.

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Ehh, earliest for me starts at 7:20; latest is 8:20. Having school start at 9 everyday would be a miracle. ;n;
    I know that feel, I start at 7:17 and get off at 2:05. I get so sleepy nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Not bad hours. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and we go from 8:15 to 2:20.
    What part of Ontario? Here in Ottawa I get 8:00 to 2:15.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Where in Ottawa? I'm in Manotick, just south of the city.

Wow. You get off school early and that sucks about having it during school.

Where do you guys live?
    Actually its after school for drivers ed I live in Massachusetts, not sure where wishing star lives

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

^ Ohh okay.
    WS is in California.

^ Ohh okay.
    WS is in California.
    Ahh from what I hear its a nice state with better schools, which is another reason why I'm sick of the curriculum and teachings here

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

What's going on in MS? Why ya sick of it?

What's going on in MS? Why ya sick of it?
    I'm mainly sick of the constant being ignored, being looked down on, some of the classes are ridiculous, not that other places dont have much tougher ones, and I'm sick of our RMV, they have very strict restrictions and they are very ridiculous and the people who work there are VERY annoying

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Ahh from what I hear its a nice state with better schools, which is another reason why I'm sick of the curriculum and teachings here
    I don't know why you're sick of your school in Mass. Im just a short drive from the southern MA border and from what I hear, the schools are pretty much the same, boring as s***.

Edit: Ninja'd

I'm mainly sick of the constant being ignored, being looked down on, some of the classes are ridiculous, not that other places dont have much tougher ones, and I'm sick of our RMV, they have very strict restrictions and they are very ridiculous and the people who work there are VERY annoying
    CT restrictions suck even more. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Geeze. Gotta love some of them school districts. Not sure what RMV is though. Can you talk to the principle or a guidance counsellor at all? Did you say you were in grade 10, or was that someone else? If so, then hey, you're almost out of there!

It's 1:23 AM, had 12 days off from school, and just started homework...I ain't even mad

I'll update this sometime

What level of school are you in?

Edit: only 5 minutes? I think we got 15 between ours.
    I'm in tenth grade, and we get ten minutes between each class. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I have 4 assignments since I started college- one we had 2 weeks to do, a whole presentation on Darwin's theory of evolution, adaptation, mutation and natural selection. Then how dogs evolved. Then breed developments of what ever breed you want. Then a history of domesticated dogs. Then the role of breed societies. In 2 weeks, with bibliography and notes. lolololol.
    Most people haven't done it :L

biatch im fabulous

Maths exam went okay yesterday. I think I passed. Although I have another one Thursday which the scores add up to make an overall grade :/

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Page 291 of 446 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast