Page 304 of 444 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 11093

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Turns out that I got 81% on my Physics test. =/ Justified by the fact that it's 25 marks out of 31, and it's apparently a good score compared to the rest of the class (above average), but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Turns out that I got 81% on my Physics test. =/ Justified by the fact that it's 25 marks out of 31, and it's apparently a good score compared to the rest of the class (above average), but still...
    But still? That's a good score, whether you are interested in the subject or not. I personally love physics, It's most likely the subject that I'll pursue through my education.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Since I'm in year 7 Physics, chemistry and biology are all mashed together and called science. In science we barely have lessons much, we just have tests. I'm about average. I'm usually better at test that normal work though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    But still? That's a good score, whether you are interested in the subject or not. I personally love physics, It's most likely the subject that I'll pursue through my education.
    Physics is still boring right now (forces and light and sound, oh lawd), but I hope it does get more interesting once we get on to the solar system and the like. It's better than Biology, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Since I'm in year 7 Physics, chemistry and biology are all mashed together and called science. In science we barely have lessons much, we just have tests. I'm about average. I'm usually better at test that normal work though.
    What, don't you do any experiments? Just written work?

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    My chem teacher in high school told us another one. Just remember "hofbrinkle". Silly word yes, but spell it like this: HOFBrINCl

I have never forgotten the diatomic elements becasue of this.
    Our one taught us BrINClHOF. I wanted to make that a way to censor curse words, but it never happened DX

I remember in my first physics exam I got a 70, but then again, I'm cool with my grades whenever I feel I did better than I wanted to. I honestly thought I would've failed that exam. I also hated how this other girl bragged about her 90 whatever. It's funny though because she got a 65 in the next exam.

So we had a rehearsal for Kashmir (Led Zeppelin) in music class, and that was like the first time I played guitar around other people (after 2 years, yes) and I was surprised that I didn't mess up and sounded not bad. I thought I would because of stage fright since the song is relatively easy to play, but yeah, it was a pretty enjoyable experience and I can't wait until the next rehearsal XD. Besides that, thanksgiving break at last. Time to play videogames and stuff.
    Last edited by sam40400; 22nd November 2012 at 2:33 PM.

I'll update this sometime

I hate these point cards i have lost so many points and i was doing good after i earned 9 then lost 3 because of my spanish teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I hate these point cards i have lost so many points and i was doing good after i earned 9 then lost 3 because of my spanish teacher
    What are point cards?

What, don't you do any experiments? Just written work?
    Not really we did this experiment with worms an crabs but the crab creeped me out and worms were alive and creeped me out.

@Chili, I am also interested in these points.

We did something with woodlice once in biology, but apart from that just written work.

We did this last year but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX8VQIJVpTg
    Last edited by Ponymon; 22nd November 2012 at 6:45 PM.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Not really we did this experiment with worms an crabs but the crab creeped me out and worms were alive and creeped me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    We did something with woodlice once in biology, but apart from that just written work.
    Oh my god, I don't even want to know.

Another interesting I found out today while sitting in the infirmary with a bad stomachache was that one of the girls in sixth form had attempted suicide last week. Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Yeah I've been shown that in Science :P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

What are point cards?
    Point Cards are these things that let you do certain activities. If you don't have 90 or above by the end of each quarter you don't get to go to like special events. (Dance, Pizza Party, Etc,) And the amount of points to lose goes up. First quarter it was 2. (+2 or -2) Right now in the second quarter it's 3. (-3 or +3) And in the third quarter 4. And the hardest of all the last quarter with 5.

report card tomorrow ...

hopefully I get a good mark since I worked my butt off :/

Quote Originally Posted by 3lmi View Post
    report card tomorrow ...

I hope you do! Good luck!

I hate physics I would kill for a 81 test average in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by 3lmi View Post
    report card tomorrow ...

My one was supposed to come a while back. Well yeah, I know I did great in math and science. I probably didn't do as well for health for my expectations since the grades are based on attendance (90 each time you come). Seriously, the class was made to pass, you can see people come every day and pass and people that are working -I probably already b*tched about this before so will stop here-. In US history, I'm really not sure, but I probably did not as good as either, but my expectations are lower in that class. I probably got the lowest in literature since I'm bad at AP english for some mysterious reason.

I'll update this sometime

Bah, haven't been here in a bit. I suck at Chemistry [▲Q=m(▲T)(c)] and Algebra is getting easier.

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    My one was supposed to come a while back. Well yeah, I know I did great in math and science. I probably didn't do as well for health for my expectations since the grades are based on attendance (90 each time you come). Seriously, the class was made to pass, you can see people come every day and pass and people that are working -I probably already b*tched about this before so will stop here-. In US history, I'm really not sure, but I probably did not as good as either, but my expectations are lower in that class. I probably got the lowest in literature since I'm bad at AP english for some mysterious reason.
    I dislike Social Studies [Canadian equivalient to History class I guess o.o] because in our textbook the questions are always asking about something different then what is written in the text. I'm great at Biology and Chemistry ... just have issues with SS and Language Arts a bit ...

I hope you do! Good luck!

So much homework... This better get me into Rocky Run.

Point Cards are these things that let you do certain activities. If you don't have 90 or above by the end of each quarter you don't get to go to like special events. (Dance, Pizza Party, Etc,) And the amount of points to lose goes up. First quarter it was 2. (+2 or -2) Right now in the second quarter it's 3. (-3 or +3) And in the third quarter 4. And the hardest of all the last quarter with 5.
    That sounds... really confusing. ^^; But anyway.

Yay, 39/46 in my psychology mock. Got beaten by some other kid who revised for about two weeks beforehand, but that's understandable (I don't revise for tests. At all.)

On the downside... Friday. The most pointless day of the week. Two periods of study and assembly. Why do we even bother to come in?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I have one day of classes left BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Teacher hands review packet for PEMDAS* Does 2 pages and forgets about it until last day*

Yay I got 100% in my Maths progress test and I wasn't even trying (it was SOOO easy). Also we had inter-form hockey and our team won all of our matches but I doubt I helped.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

I forget most of you are also in Europe. I've been off all week. B)

キバゴ

Page 304 of 444 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast