Page 312 of 432 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 10781

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Spent a good chunk of my afternoon today studying for the first half of my math test tomorrow, which consists of taking integrals of logarithmic, exponential, and inverse trig functions. Fun stuff. -_-

Also had a chemistry test today, which I think I did pretty well on, since it didn't cover as much material and was a little more straightforward than previous exams.

Nine more days until I'm done with this semester for good...

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Well I got to leave leave early today.... Because I got sick. First my dad, then my brother, then my mom, and now me. I got home and slept until now, 9:30.
    That sucks, hope you feel better soon : )

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I have most of a 10-page (single spaced) paper left to do.

In the next 12 hours.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    That sucks, hope you feel better soon : )
    Thanks! And me too.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i am australian so it is cheapest to go to our ski fields (which are ok and screw you i am good at skiing )
    i'd have rather gone to canada but it would have been $4500 as opposed to $1800 so you can see why a lot of people weren't interested. i think new zealand was about $2500. edit: also ski fields in new zealand don't have places to stay up on the mountains so you have to drive up and down this road every day:

:X oops.
    Does it ever snow there?
    Wait.. so you're in Australia? And you had to pay to go on a ski trip in Australia? Or are you just from there, and moved somewhere else?
    Wow, that's pretty expensive for Canada. o -o I've heard that BC has pretty good ski resorts in the mountains.
    Sounds annoying though. I hate narrow mountain roads.. scary.

Wrote my Crime Victims final today. I honestly feel so good about it. Biological anthropology/archaeological tomorrow? Fukc.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    :X oops.
    Does it ever snow there?
    yes, but only from mid june - mid september around our tallest mountain, mt kosciuszko

Wait.. so you're in Australia? And you had to pay to go on a ski trip in Australia? Or are you just from there, and moved somewhere else?
    i have lived in australia all my life, and yes we had to pay. do other people not usually have to pay for school trips at all ?_?

Wow, that's pretty expensive for Canada.
    return flights to vancouver with a reputable airline cost in excess of $2500, plus all the gear hire and lift passes and accommodation and stuff
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot
    yes, but only from mid june - mid september around our tallest mountain, mt kosciuszko
    Ah, nice. Is that.. close to you at all?

i have lived in australia all my life, and yes we had to pay. do other people not usually have to pay for school trips at all ?_?
    Yes but not $1500 >.>
    none that I've been on at least .__.

return flights to vancouver with a reputable airline cost in excess of $2500, plus all the gear hire and lift passes and accommodation and stuff
    yeesh.. that's damn expensive. ever been to Canada?

two hours later: still need to add another 4 pages to this paper. also still have another assignment due thursday and then finals forever

my sleep schedule is going to be the best ever in about a week.
    Last edited by John Madden; 4th December 2012 at 6:56 AM.
    last.fm
    facebook

If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Ah, nice. Is that.. close to you at all?
    nope

~1400km

yeesh.. that's damn expensive. ever been to Canada?
    nope, i've done new caledonia, new zealand, france, england and most of australia. going to the US west coast in august 2013, canada will probably happen later on when i can afford to see the best parts in one go. i really want to go though, it looks wicked
    life is
    a game

^ Wow that is far lol. How long is the trip? Still seems expensive.

Awesome. How was NZ? Don't know about New Caledonia.. I've always wanted to go to NZ though.
    I've been to a few places in the US but theres definitely still places I want to go there.

Canada is pretty wicked. Well, depending on where you go lol. Any provinces in mind? I'd suggest Ontario (Toronto), B.C. (not sure which city), maybe Quebec?

i'm assuming he's going to toronto, half of #spp-misc seems to live there now
    last.fm
    facebook

Missed the bus today, my X-Girlfriend wants to get back together , and we are reading a new book in English -_- I'm so ecstatic

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

in other news: had to skip my last econ history lecture to finish this climate change mitigation paper on time, pretty much right at the maximum overall length

...and now I have to finish a GIS lab and study for the final in that same econ history course before the weekend
    last.fm
    facebook

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    i'm assuming he's going to toronto, half of #spp-misc seems to live there now
    Really? That's a lot of spp-miscers.
    Actually it really isn't there doesn't seem to be too many people here. As in the sub-forum not the city. I don't live there. I wish I did. D8

In studenty news, my last exam is today. I just wish I wasn't feeling so sick and was actually prepared.

Granted "half of #spp-misc" comes down to 10 people on a good day, so it's really not all that much.

(I'll probably wind up in Toronto long-term but for now, Ottawa rules.)
    last.fm
    facebook

The Geography test I had today actually wasn't that bad, considering I didn't revise at all for it. I should stop revising altogether now, since I suck at it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    The Geography test I had today actually wasn't that bad, considering I didn't revise at all for it. I should stop revising altogether now, since I suck at it anyway.
    i stoped doing that a long time ago. XD
    i got a history test coming up, ugh.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Today was an overall lousy day. It's all rainy and nasty here. Plus, some idiot nearly hit me today while I was crossing the walkway to go to class. On top of that, my presentation was due today.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i stoped doing that a long time ago. XD
    i got a history test coming up, ugh.
    Seeing as I still got over the median score for all my end of year exams last year without doing half the revision everyone else was doing, I think it should be fine for me, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    Today was an overall lousy day. It's all rainy and nasty here.
    Ugh, I hate it when it rains, especially since we have to go outside to move around the buildings. Doesn't help that I live in England, so that even if it's not raining, it's still wet/cold/windy/just generally not nice.

Seeing as I still got over the median score for all my end of year exams last year without doing half the revision everyone else was doing, I think it should be fine for me, heh.

Ugh, I hate it when it rains, especially since we have to go outside to move around the buildings. Doesn't help that I live in England, so that even if it's not raining, it's still wet/cold/windy/just generally not nice.
    yeah i pass so i dont really care, most of the stuff you'll never use anyway.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

yeah i pass so i dont really care, most of the stuff you'll never use anyway.
    Depends on what job you want. But then again, I either want to be a writer or a pianist, so yeah. Besides, it's only the GCSEs and A-Levels that actually matter in secondary school.

My parents want me to become a lawyer, but I honestly don't find the profession very appealing nor interesting. Now if this was the Ace Attorney world, it would be a different matter entirely, but it isn't, so yeah.

Depends on what job you want. But then again, I either want to be a writer or a pianist, so yeah. Besides, it's only the GCSEs and A-Levels that actually matter in secondary school.

My parents want me to become a lawyer, but I honestly don't find the profession very appealing nor interesting. Now if this was the Ace Attorney world, it would be a different matter entirely, but it isn't, so yeah.
    i actually started contemplating being a defence attorney cuz of that game XD
    and yeah, my opinion is that u get a lot of the stuff u need in college. Not necesarrily high school.
    #AlphaSapphire

I am worst then toast, I am burnt toast. I am so going to fail English Comp 1 I got a lot of work to get done by Thursday and little time to do it. I have to revise and rewrite four papers, research add works cited , add stuff to them, write a whole paper that is 4 pages long all while getting my math hw(takes me usually 2-3hrs)done plus work tomorrow and chores and clean my room all while going through a rough time and being totally out of it. So I am going to fail I just know it.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

i actually started contemplating being a defence attorney cuz of that game XD
    and yeah, my opinion is that u get a lot of the stuff u need in college. Not necesarrily high school.
    I'd rather be a judge or a prosecutor, really, if I really decided to become a lawyer. =p
    Yeah, my end of year exams don't actually affect my future that much, really... I could fail them all and still get a good job, providing that I do well in my GCSEs and A-Levels of course.

I'd rather be a judge or a prosecutor, really, if I really decided to become a lawyer. =p
    Yeah, my end of year exams don't actually affect my future that much, really... I could fail them all and still get a good job, providing that I do well in my GCSEs and A-Levels of course.
    Prosocutor is good, but i would always be afraid that i got an innocent percon the death peanalty.
    and for judge, sure that one is cool, i watch courtroon shows all the time.
    yeah u always need to do well in some things i guess.
    #AlphaSapphire

last lecture of 2012 incoming in t-minus 20 minutes

then it's finals time
    last.fm
    facebook

Page 312 of 432 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast