Page 323 of 446 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 11143

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Maybe. Then again, I really like how the interface of MS Office '07 looks, so I probably am biased toward it. :P
    I personally would like to avoid both when possible, because using either means I have homework to do.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I personally would like to avoid both when possible, because using either means I have homework to do.
    That's true, I guess.

Come to think of it, I haven't used MS Word at all this break. I hope to keep it that way. :P

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

That's true, I guess.

Come to think of it, I haven't used MS Word at all this break. I hope to keep it that way. :P
    Break? :O
    I still have two days of finals to sit through, though they are half-days. After that, the last important semester of high school is over for me! I also got an e-mail from one of the colleges I applied to...saying that they've received my application and are now reviewing it. -.-
    I didn't exactly want a letter from any college unless they were letting me know of acceptance or not, but whatever, at least I know my stuff is being looked at. Because I totally need something else to worry about during finals week.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Break? :O
    I still have two days of finals to sit through, though they are half-days. After that, the last important semester of high school is over for me! I also got an e-mail from one of the colleges I applied to...saying that they've received my application and are now reviewing it. -.-
    I didn't exactly want a letter from any college unless they were letting me know of acceptance or not, but whatever, at least I know my stuff is being looked at. Because I totally need something else to worry about during finals week.
    Yeah, break. It started this Monday (technically last Saturday, but whatever).

Ouch... I don't really want to have to go through worrying about whether or not I'm accepted into a college two years down the road... I really hope you get into a college you want to go to, though! (:

Wait, that was only a practice final? Or did you mean that you took a practice final before you took this one?
    Ya its a practice final. I take the real test in march.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

It might be because I've grown up with the MS Office '03 in school, so I'm accustomed to using that.
    That's strange, since I also grew up with '03 at home, yet I prefer the interface and the features of '07 much more. There are just so many more features that you can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    That's strange, since I also grew up with '03 at home, yet I prefer the interface and the features of '07 much more. There are just so many more features that you can use.
    Is '07 the first one which introduced the multi-interface toolbar at the top of the page? Because I've had that at home and at school for a few years now and I've still not got used to it. Maybe because I'm stubborn and I don't like change but it's '03 all the way for me.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Did my last 3 exams.Thanks to the machine I put my biology test on I knew I passed.Now its time to sit back and relax(for now)
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Woot, just have to get thought Friday's nonsense, then it's off to Winter Break.

I am done with finals!

Not going to be on this thread for a while ^_^

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Is '07 the first one which introduced the multi-interface toolbar at the top of the page? Because I've had that at home and at school for a few years now and I've still not got used to it. Maybe because I'm stubborn and I don't like change but it's '03 all the way for me.
    I think so. Well, I was seven when I first used '07, so that might have changed things (for example learning English back then was way easier than learning French or Chinese is for me right now), but still.

Also am I the only British student who's on their winter break already? Because I was out Christmas shopping today and I still saw kids with school uniforms on.

Yeah, break. It started this Monday (technically last Saturday, but whatever).

Ouch... I don't really want to have to go through worrying about whether or not I'm accepted into a college two years down the road... I really hope you get into a college you want to go to, though! (:
    I shouldn't be worrying so much about it, but I guess it's almost an instinct to worry about it. Meanwhile, the people at my school that applied to early admission into Stanford learned if they were accepted or not, so I'm anxious to learn from the colleges I applied to, even if I have to wait until March. Guess I can't do a thing until then. >.>

And yay for one final left! It's psychology, and that class is really easy. So I have nothing much to worry about in terms of finals anymore.

And yay for one final left! It's psychology, and that class is really easy. So I have nothing much to worry about in terms of finals anymore.
    Quick! What's the term for repeatedly learning something through trial and error, with positive feedback for correctness and negative for incorrectness?

OK well just one more day untill I'm free for Winter Break! I surprisingly have only one test tomorrow, but its Geometry. Great.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    OK well just one more day untill I'm free for Winter Break! I surprisingly have only one test tomorrow, but its Geometry. Great.
    Regardless of whether or not it's easy, just don't keep saying to yourself that it's your last test to demotivate yourself! :P

Quick! What's the term for repeatedly learning something through trial and error, with positive feedback for correctness and negative for incorrectness?
    Whoops, looks like I wasn't quick enough. But I don't think we've learned that. Our test is only going to be on our recent stuff, personality theories and child development.

Whoops, looks like I wasn't quick enough. But I don't think we've learned that. Our test is only going to be on our recent stuff, personality theories and child development.
    Wait, child development?

I thought psychology was about the brain... o:

I use all of Microsoft Office 2010, couldn't be happier with it. c:

キバゴ

Wait, child development?

I thought psychology was about the brain... o:
    Well, child development does have a considerable impact on personality and how the brain functions. We don't really go into any depth though, since our class doesn't offer any AP Psychology class.

Well, child development does have a considerable impact on personality and how the brain functions. We don't really go into any depth though, since our class doesn't offer any AP Psychology class.
    The idea of child development, or the actual development of the child?

...Psychology seems complicated.

My mom isn't letting my sister go to school tomorrow. Apparently there have been a lot of rumors about a potential shooting due to the whole end of the world thing. She's pretty mad since she has a graphic design project to do. Of course, they also have early out tomorrow, so she gets out a couple of hours earlier.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

The idea of child development, or the actual development of the child?

...Psychology seems complicated.
    Actual development of the child. It's not that interesting, since we only covered it briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by gpdlt View Post
    My mom isn't letting my sister go to school tomorrow. Apparently there have been a lot of rumors about a potential shooting due to the whole end of the world thing. She's pretty mad since she has a graphic design project to do. Of course, they also have early out tomorrow, so she gets out a couple of hours earlier.
    Funny, the exact same thing is happening at my school. There was even a call that went to everyone's home assuring that no such rumor was confirmed. They also commented on some people walking around with signs saying "The End is Near," though they're just stupid people trying to be funny.

Funny, the exact same thing is happening at my school. There was even a call that went to everyone's home assuring that no such rumor was confirmed. They also commented on some people walking around with signs saying "The End is Near," though they're just stupid people trying to be funny.
    Wow. You know an issue is serious when schools start to do something about it. Still, not all schools doing it means that the issue isn't urgent enough. :/

Actual development of the child. It's not that interesting, since we only covered it briefly.
    Attachment and child care is an entire topic on its own in our curriculum, along with other things such as Memory and Research Methods. You're lucky you only got a brief covering, it gets quite tiresome by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I think so. Well, I was seven when I first used '07, so that might have changed things (for example learning English back then was way easier than learning French or Chinese is for me right now), but still.

Also am I the only British student who's on their winter break already? Because I was out Christmas shopping today and I still saw kids with school uniforms on.
    Most people are going on their breaks today, me included. It's mostly private schools who give their students earlier breaks than everyone else, I think.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Most people are going on their breaks today, me included. It's mostly private schools who give their students earlier breaks than everyone else, I think.
    Hmm... it's often times the other way around for public schools. Public schools usually get off earlier, but private schools usually have random days off.

Page 323 of 446 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast