Page 331 of 446 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Got a hundred in my pre-calculus exam, and of course my teacher is still giving me extra credit because of some stuff I do. I really hope I can take all the unneeded points in each test and put it into this quiz I got a 60 in. I'm pretty sure it'll be boosted to about an 85 or something.

I'll update this sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Lucky you. This morning I begrudging set my alarm clock to 6:30 -_-
    Oh my gosh Dx
    If i had to wake up that early every day I wouldn't be able to function lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Oh my gosh Dx
    Same here, I have a hard time waking at 7 XD (then again, maybe if I didn't stay up all night I might be able to...nah)

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    Same here, I have a hard time waking at 7 XD (then again, maybe if I didn't stay up all night I might be able to...nah)
    :P That never helps for me lol.
    I can get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and wake up at 7, and still be tired all day.. it's really annoying. >.>' I'm not ready for career life.

Oh my gosh Dx
    Don't worry, I manage waking up at that hour... somehow...

I can get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and wake up at 7, and still be tired all day.. it's really annoying. >.>' I'm not ready for career life.
    It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I'll still be tired in the morning :P

First day back at school today and I hated getting up at 7. School itself wasn't too bad (never is) but I'm always so tired in the mornings.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

1 more week until the semester starts.

Biology I (and lab)
    Java I
    Accounting II
    American Literature
    Macroeconomics

The semester after will be:

Biology II
    Microeconomics
    Business Statistics
    Business Calculus
    Java II
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I have two more weeks until spring semester starts, but I'm going to have to get up at 5:45 in the morning three days a week (and my first class on those days is Calc 2, no less). It's going to be fun...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Because I'm only taking two classes at the moment, I have a ton of waiting around until someone can come and pick me up. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding a quiet corner to hang out in until then. >.<

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Tomorrow starts up back in school. Nyahh. I'm supposed to get up at 6, but my body decides around 7. My school starts at 8. All the other schools in the district start at 8:30. >.>

キバゴ

Homework in every single lesson today (5) :/

All due in this week, bar one

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Homework in every single lesson today (5) :/

All due in this week, bar one
    Ouch. We only get 2 per day, and they're all due the following day bar Art and some others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I rocked a test today that everyone else said they did bad on. Awwww yeah! And tomorrow before school I get to watch the poke,on direct and start my day on a (hopefully) good note!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

First day back, and everything went great. Turns out I freaked over my English grade all break for nothing. I was panicking about the possibility of getting a B+ for the first time, and I got a 92% for the semester. The scary thing is it's the highest grade in the class, with only two other A's. And I though AP English Lit was supposed to be easy. :/
    Aside from that, the day was great, and my only homework is AP US Gov't, and that consists of searching for the names of the Supreme Court Justices, and the President's cabinet. Yay for easy first day back!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

First day back from winter break. I got major schedule changes. I now have better classes and better teachers.it's not as bad as i thought it was. For the first time in months, i actually had an awesome day at school.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Oh my gosh Dx
    o.o I get up at six every day

School just automatically makes me tired no matter how awake I was before. It's weird, a little bit at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Don't worry, I manage waking up at that hour... somehow...
    D; I don't know how!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I'll still be tired in the morning :P

First day back at school today and I hated getting up at 7. School itself wasn't too bad (never is) but I'm always so tired in the mornings.
    Same! :P It's ridic lol.
    Yeah, school isn't bad at all it's just getting up early, which then makes me stupidly tired, which then makes me hate the class because I can't focus. Vicious cycle I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    o.o I get up at six every day
    o_o I don't think I've gotten up that early since elementary, if even then.

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    School just automatically makes me tired no matter how awake I was before. It's weird, a little bit at least.
    Lol, makes sense! Especially when you dread going, or you don't like the class or something. :l

Second-to-last semester has begun!

Anthropology of the Undead
    Principles of Fitness/Strength Training
    Elementary Econometrics
    Political Geography
    The United Nations System
    (second half) Independent Study: Canadian Parliament Internship Pre-Departure

Total of 17 hours... hopefully I can get my sleep schedule less dumb this week (though that *is* only the case because of a couple spectacular electronics failures)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    Second-to-last semester has begun!

Anthropology of the Undead
    Principles of Fitness/Strength Training
    Elementary Econometrics
    Political Geography
    The United Nations System
    (second half) Independent Study: Canadian Parliament Internship Pre-Departure

Total of 17 hours... hopefully I can get my sleep schedule less dumb this week (though that *is* only the case because of a couple spectacular electronics failures)
    Interesting range of classes. What are you majoring again?

I start school on Monday.

Hi Im new to the forums, anyone got any ideas on what I should do next?
    Subscribe to me on Youtube: Shadow57889

I will start my homework due in tomorrow... just a little bit later.

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I was worried over a Geometry quiz for nothing today; it was extremely easy, and a 100% for a quiz grade should get me back in the 90s again.
    I couldn't stop thinking about Pokémon X and Y today.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I was worried over a Geometry quiz for nothing today; it was extremely easy, and a 100% for a quiz grade should get me back in the 90s again.
    I couldn't stop thinking about Pokémon X and Y today.
    Haha, I nabbed a computer at break and desperately Googled what the announcement was about at ten past eleven before I had to go

My Animelist

Page 331 of 446 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast