Page 332 of 442 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 11044

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I was worried over a Geometry quiz for nothing today; it was extremely easy, and a 100% for a quiz grade should get me back in the 90s again.
    I couldn't stop thinking about Pokémon X and Y today.
    same here, and being in an online school where you can just open a tab and re-watch the trailer doesnt help XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I didn't see about X and Y until after school, kind of glad I did :P

I was late into school today as I had a random nose bleed on the bus and had to get off, go back home and clean up. I then caught the bus back in. I only missed one lesson.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I have a test tomorrow and exams in two weeks, and after this I don't know how I'll be able to focus. This happened at the worst possible time.

...Now I'm really glad I don't have school for two more weeks. I woke up at 3 am to see the announcement for Gen 6, and I've been hyped up ever since.

The only problem I see is that I won't have a break in October when the games come out...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I just realized I have to take spanish this year and next year to go to college (it was the only class I failed in).
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

school starts next week...

since i have to retake microbio, and i also have biochem,
    let's hope i spend less time wandering forums and playing games and study harder this time...

i am actually making use of game time this week ._.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Interesting range of classes. What are you majoring again?
    Majoring in international relations, minoring in geography and economics, and I'm done with all but the econ minor

(Speaking of which, dropped political geography for an international film course which I am going to spend four months trolling)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I have to retype a verbal speech I made about 2 months ago all from memory because apparently my teacher wants a written account of it to keep in our little portfolio thing for English class. Thing is, she specifically stated she'd only be grading it on what we actually said. She did give us time to type it out in one of the computer labs, however, I spent that time mainly just researching some topics from slight writer's block. Though, thing is, I just ended up doing the speech with a sheet of notes and was relatively fine. I don't believe you should have to type out your speech word for word, if that is what she meant. She never checked the actual papers (at least, for a grade) either. We have the grades for them recorded either way somewhere, so... I'll have to ask when I go back this morning.
    I can't say I'm not in fault at some way, but... it's a bit stressful.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

For me I will officially go to university in April. Meanwhile I am in a preparation course. Double majors and studying aboard, my social life is pretty much screwed. Prepare for the best and hope for the worst though, as they always say ~

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

I have a substitute in The class that I'm in right now. So We're raiding the candy in the teachers desk.

In study hall right now, but I signed out to go to the computer lab... also, turns out that my teacher is fine with there not being a paper in that folder for my speech, in my case.
    I have lunch right after this in about xx minutes. ...I should really start bringing lunch though, I've been eating the school food too much. Not to mention sometimes some dishes they give you just enough, tempting you to buy a probably overpriced snack or drink. But as someone who'll eat anything nearly... I guess the food is okay.
    However in bad news, I put most of my homework in a separate folder last night and left it at home. T_T While one of my teachers is fine with that and will just let me bring it in tomorrow, one is most likely having me walk to school early to come in early and "serve time". But seeing as mother is working, she won't have to know.

Edit: First rank up in a very long time~
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Had 2 English mock exams today to prepare for the real ones tomorrow -.- I'm not in the mood for exams...

4 AS level exams in the space of 6 days, not happy. I had my first one today, Biology which seemed to go pretty well for what I was expecting, and seemed a little easier than all the past papers we've been doing.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Going back to school tomorrow. Though our holiday's been longer than most others' (three and a half weeks), but it still went by really quickly for me. Still can't believe it's been more than four months since I returned from the summer holidays.

I have a cold too, so I'm not even sure whether I should go, but Biology is tomorrow and it's probably the revision lesson for the test we're having next week, so... //headdesk//

It doesn't feel like 2-3 weeks since Christmas either IMO. I also have a science exam on Monday and another on the Tuesday after >.< I also find out the result from my Maths exam on Friday.

Had exams the whole day 9 AM - 6 PM , but they went well contrary to what I thought earlier today

I don't go back to school until January 28th. Nice long break from school, can't beat that (:

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I don't go back to school until January 28th. Nice long break from school, can't beat that (:
    The 28th?! I went back on the 3rd! That is an incredible break. I'm jealous. :(

3 days into this semester and I've already skipped a class.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    The 28th?! I went back on the 3rd! That is an incredible break. I'm jealous.
    Well, I am in college. I live in NY and where I live, the school districts went back on the 2nd..

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Well, I am in college. I live in NY and where I live, the school districts went back on the 2nd..
    I know the feeling. My semester doesn't start up again until the 22nd. The east coast just doesn't like to start back up with everyone else it seems.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Quote Originally Posted by McIntyre View Post
    I know the feeling. My semester doesn't start up again until the 22nd. The east coast just doesn't like to start back up with everyone else it seems.
    I will personally never understand that. I also don't know what states get the break in February Break, I know not all do.

Seeing as semester finals are In a week, I e suddenly gained interested in things havin g nothing to do with school. My brain is a scumbag, and I hope it gets eaten by a damn crocodile man.

Thank you based Turpoo

I am so far behind in my English, marketing, and a history class, as a matter of fact I should log out soon as its 11:45 pm here now

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Wow, already having trouble starting homework. Need to find music to motivate me. Recomendations are welcome.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Page 332 of 442 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast