Page 333 of 442 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 11044

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I don't go back to school until January 28th. Nice long break from school, can't beat that
    The 28th?! I went back on the 3rd! That is an incredible break. I'm jealous.
    Wow, good for you guys, I went back in the University last January 2. Our classes resume that early..Now we're packed and thrown with activities and exams, then next week will be our midterms.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

The exams went alright today. I found them quite easy.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I hung out with a friend for a few hours and I promised myself I would study when I got back home. Now I'm home but I'm sitting on the computer doing nothing. Well, I'll study tomorrow, seriously.

I start school next Monday nooo!!
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

First day back to school was meh. Like really meh. And awkward, as always, because I honestly do not possess the normal skills of socializing.

Seriously, I'm so socially awkward, I think there's something wrong with me. That's why I hang out over here, I guess...

I did well on my presentation today, so I'm happy about that. Midterms that are looming are now starting to worry me; I haven't started reviewing for them yet.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Been getting a head start in all of my classes. Don't want to fall behind in my finance and Intermediate Accounting Theory classes.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Well, I was told that the AP US Government teacher gave out a ton of busy work. One week in, and they are totally right. We have to write about current events each week for the whole semester. Not looking forward to that. We also have a quiz tomorrow on members of the Supreme Court and the President's Cabinet. What great timing for some of them to consider leaving office. >.<
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I've had a crappy week. Monday was fine, but Tuesday, I was walking to my final class of the day when I don't see the girl in front of me and trip over her. I hit my head really hard on the floor, she freaks out and runs over to me and takes me to the nurse, I was fine until I got home. I ended up getting sick and my mom took me to the hospital, turns out I got a minor concussion. I didn't go to school Wednesday, but I went back today. I'm fine though.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Yes the weekend is here!

We got a different Art teacher for this term, and, how should I say it, he's a total crackpot. He kept on going on about "finding your inner piece" and "letting your pencil lead you", and brought in stuff like wine glasses and seashells to listen to. It felt more like a Divination lesson than an Art lesson, really.

Got some exam results today. Got a C in my real Maths exam (I had to do Foundation so it was the highest I could get, I'm trying for Higher now) and the others were mocks. Got an E in my Art mock :P I really cannot draw and have no idea why I chose it...

The first full week back from break passed by quickly, and it wasn't bad at all. I'm happy about that. Now its time to procrastinate on my shitton of homework until Sunday night.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Why does the first week of the semester always feel so freaking long?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Has anyone here taken more than one programming language, or at least Java if you've only taken one?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

ohmygod Cisco was exceptionally boring today. I had the online curriculum up, literally staying on the first page all 3 hours. I managed to ask a question on Reddit, midterms are coming up and I have maintained a 3.0 GPA. The AM classes went to see a play they had at the college called 'Lincoln'. Wasn't bad. I can't wait to have next week done with; my boyfriend and I are planning on going to Downtown Disney. c:

キバゴ

Well, this coming week, we are gonna be having our exams and wow, not easy for me to concentrate after a week of a lot of events and coming from a break and all. Gotta study soon...

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Why does the first week of the semester always feel so freaking long?
    Probably because you aren't actually doing much of anything yet.

This week went by pretty damn fast from my end, but then I spent a lot of it napping or lifting.

(mostly the first thing, because lol lifting more than 1 hour 3 days a week)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Well, this coming week, we are gonna be having our exams and wow, not easy for me to concentrate after a week of a lot of events and coming from a break and all. Gotta study soon...
    Exactly the same with me. Exams next week and a lot was going on over Christmas (not just Christmas) so I'll have to revise a lot over this weekend.

School was great today till Chapel. We were talking about Resolutions, and my brother said, in front of EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL, "My resolution is to play more Minecraft". Everyone laughed at me and was pointing, etc. Now I'm in a really bad mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I'm actually studying on weekends aswell. I'm in ninth grade and will be choosing gymnasium (still don't know the english equivalent). I want to qualify to a good school, but maybe not the best of the best because maybe it's filled with upper class students :/ Just venting my thoughts :P

Uhg well today was an odd day to say the least.

Well I had to get up at 6:30 to drive to school for new student orientation to be there by 8. I'm not used to driving, especially in a big city like Phoenix, nor am I used to getting up at 6:30

Orientation went well. They had huge muffins that they gave to everyone. They were good.
    School starts Monday.
    Monday Wensday and Friday I have classes at 9 till noon. Gotta wake up at 7:30 and be on the road by 8.
    and Tuesday and Thursday I have classes from 8 to 2. Gotta be up at 6:30 and be on the road by 7.
    I have weekends off. Not a bad college schedule if I do say so myself. I'm just nervous. College is a lot different than high school. My mom keeps telling me not to worry that college is better because you don't have your peers pressuring you and its much more relaxed. Still nervous about meeting new people and getting into my classes and such. Plus the whole driving aspect is killing me. I haven't driven much. I used to drive all the time in Chippewa Falls but that was a really small town compared to this -plus I had a huge pickup not I have a tiny old 1997 oldsmobiel-. It is just a straight path but its a freaking hour long drive to and from.

Time to make a pokemon mix CD.

Sorry, I just have the jitters right now. Chronic Anxiety SUCKS to have at a time like this. I needed to get it off my chest seeing as how none of my friends are online at the moment.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Uhg well today was an odd day to say the least.

Well I had to get up at 6:30 to drive to school for new student orientation to be there by 8. I'm not used to driving, especially in a big city like Phoenix, nor am I used to getting up at 6:30

Orientation went well. They had huge muffins that they gave to everyone. They were good.
    School starts Monday.
    Monday Wensday and Friday I have classes at 9 till noon. Gotta wake up at 7:30 and be on the road by 8.
    and Tuesday and Thursday I have classes from 8 to 2. Gotta be up at 6:30 and be on the road by 7.
    I have weekends off. Not a bad college schedule if I do say so myself. I'm just nervous. College is a lot different than high school. My mom keeps telling me not to worry that college is better because you don't have your peers pressuring you and its much more relaxed. Still nervous about meeting new people and getting into my classes and such. Plus the whole driving aspect is killing me. I haven't driven much. I used to drive all the time in Chippewa Falls but that was a really small town compared to this -plus I had a huge pickup not I have a tiny old 1997 oldsmobiel-. It is just a straight path but its a freaking hour long drive to and from.

Time to make a pokemon mix CD.

Sorry, I just have the jitters right now. Chronic Anxiety SUCKS to have at a time like this. I needed to get it off my chest seeing as how none of my friends are online at the moment.
    Yeah you're worrying way too much. I love college so much that I can't wait to go back on Monday. One thing you need to remember though, your freshman year may be tough because of the transition from high school to college. Go to class and study for your exams and you'll do fine. There's not much homework in college. Instead of getting an assignment every day from every class like in high school, you'll get something maybe every week from each class.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Not far untill I take my real test which I need to graduate.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

On friday the glass window in our door broke when some older girls slammed it. everyone was crowding around it and taking pictures of it like it was the eight wonder of the world because it had never happened before.

Page 333 of 442 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast