Page 335 of 442 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 11044

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

LOL, my previous 3 classes today:

"Sign the roll and I'll see you guys on Wednesday."
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I have a feeling I failed that science exam today. All the things I revised weren't in there and the things I didn't revise were.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

So I most likely flopped my AS Maths exam... It was such a hateful paper. Everyone found it hard though, apart from the person next to me who finished it with about 20 minutes left to spare.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    So I most likely flopped my AS Maths exam... It was such a hateful paper. Everyone found it hard though, apart from the person next to me who finished it with about 20 minutes left to spare.
    Haha one of my friends who was sat near me thought I knew everything in the paper today just because I wrote a lot :P I made up a few of the answers.

Alright so I've been through all 5 of my classes today.

4 out of the 5 have a plethora of hot college girls but the 5th class has nothing but dudes :/

Someone puked in my English class today. Later on, we had a substitute in orchestra. I played every note either a little sharp or a little flat purposely, just because the rest of my day was utterly boring. Well, except English class...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Alright so I've been through all 5 of my classes today.

4 out of the 5 have a plethora of hot college girls but the 5th class has nothing but dudes :/
    At least you have 4 classes?...

Took two exams in the last week, Biology and Chemistry. 60 marks available for both, don't know the results yet.

Despite Biology being my favourite of the two, the Chemistry paper felt easier. I hope I pass...
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    At least you have 4 classes?...
    Yeah but 5 would be so much better, especially if that one class is boring me.

Had part one of my four Chinese tests today (Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking). Eh, it was okay, I suppose, though the last question had so many characters we hadn't even seen yet in the text, which was pretty stupid. At least I could make out the meanings of some of the characters, with my prior knowledge of hanja, but... still.

And it was right when it started snowing, too, so everyone got distracted. =p

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Yeah but 5 would be so much better, especially if that one class is boring me.
    Haha I suppose.

We've had hardly any snow so it hasn't affected me yet.

We've had hardly any snow so it hasn't affected me yet.
    The "snow" was so retarded today... it started snowing, then raining, then sleeting, then snowing again, then sleeting again, so that all the snow melted as soon as it touched the ground. Wonderful.

Today, I dropped a class before my first lecture in it was even over.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Well, we have an ice storm headed our way so we're getting out of school early!
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

My college is making everyone wear their student ID on his or her person now. It has to be visible. I guess because of the school shootings lately. Also it's because people like to come on the campus to steal free wifi.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 15th January 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Me and a girl got moved up to top set in Maths today due to our results. The whole class were given a paper to do and everyone done it fine except me and the girl in which we had no idea what to do as we'd learned hardly any of it.

Today was long... we had to write an essay in English in silence and kids outside were having loud snowball fights and loud fights in general :/

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I took care of a few tests and quizzes today. All my teachers are working on giving us a bunch because next week is midterm week! Yay!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

My friend lent me all her notes for the upcoming Biology test, which I feel pretty bad for, especially since it's my own fault for procrastinating over the Christmas holidays. I'd repay the favour if I could, but 1) I hate making revision notes and 2) whatever notes I make usually end up accidentally being written in code that only I can understand...

I had a HORRID day today. I had to present an exam to the class. I nearly threw up (no joke, I told the teacher I felt sick), and I had gym class (enough said)
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

My day was also pretty terrible. Had PE where we got groups for our gymnastics presentation and I have a terrible group. 4 of the 6 people in my group never talk Then I left my bag and locker key inside my locker so couldn't open it. Finally, found out that I did my math project all wrong and had to redo it *sigh*

Today, my school was selling Oreos baked inside brownies for a dollar. I bought half of them and ate a couple of them in my history class afterward. The teacher just smiled and said "Just remember, it's your fault if those give a heart attack, not the schools."

I love my teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Today, my school was selling Oreos baked inside brownies for a dollar. I bought half of them and ate a couple of them in my history class afterward. The teacher just smiled and said "Just remember, it's your fault if those give a heart attack, not the schools."

I love my teachers
    Haha I wish we had teachers like that.

Haha I wish we had teachers like that.
    Our entire History department is extremely chill. Freshmen year, my history teacher jump kicked another teacher and got back to teaching us like nothing had happened

I go to my college class and some girl is flirting with me. We talk for a bit then asks me if I wanted to go out for drinks.

I go to the bar where she told me to go, and she does not show up.

I now dislike Philosophy.

My Pokemon HG Team:

Page 335 of 442 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast