Page 337 of 439 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 10954

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Still snowing. I'm hoping school will be shut Monday too but I don't see it happening...

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I'm in online college right now for my next degree, so my days are always pretty good and I love my courses.

Turns out my school ended early today. I don't see the snow staying until Monday, though, unfortunately.

I wonder what happened to the people on the school buses.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    I'm in online college right now for my next degree, so my days are always pretty good and I love my courses.
    i go to college irl but high school online so.....
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

first week of school so freaken over...
    but I got things to do lol

might as well productive today...

NO FRIDAY CLASS FTW!

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Well today was not a good day. I really shouldn't say anything else so I won't.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

So we had an art project for my art class here we went to a museum, had to find two objects to draw inspiration from, and make something with that. Inspired by a Chinese sculpture made out of clear quartz and an ancient bowl, I used a snowball to try to make a bowl out of, then used some water to give it a glass-like look.

This was the end result:
    Angle 1
    Angle 2

What do you all think?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    So we had an art project for my art class here we went to a museum, had to find two objects to draw inspiration from, and make something with that. Inspired by a Chinese sculpture made out of clear quartz and an ancient bowl, I used a snowball to try to make a bowl out of, then used some water to give it a glass-like look.

This was the end result:
    Angle 1
    Angle 2

What do you all think?
    Very nice. I once made a ceramic Mudkip and a clay Rayquaza in my art class.

So Tuesday to Friday is Mid Term exam week! Hurray!

Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

I have this Monday off for Martin Luther King day. :) We got no snow days this winter, so it's great having a three day weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    I have this Monday off for Martin Luther King day. We got no snow days this winter, so it's great having a three day weekend.
    Gotta love those 3 (4 for me) day weekends.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

School finished early and most were closed yesterday.

Honestly, we're so useless with the snow. It's only snowed less than two inches in most places in London and what happens? Airports close, flights cancel, trains are delayed, the entire bloody city grinds to a halt. And the worst part? The government are never prepared to do anything even though this happens every. single. year.

Although I suppose this isn't as bad as when we get told our trains are delayed because there are "leaves on the track".

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post

Honestly, we're so useless with the snow. It's only snowed less than two inches in most places in London and what happens? Airports close, flights cancel, trains are delayed, the entire bloody city grinds to a halt. And the worst part? The government are never prepared to do anything even though this happens every. single. year.

Although I suppose this isn't as bad as when we get told our trains are delayed because there are "leaves on the track".
    I do have to agree with this about the government not being prepared. But I'm not complaining at a day off.

Amen. Though as PokeTrainerJay said, you can't complain about a free day off (unless you're studying for exams, that is).

I know right? my school closed early, and it wasn't that snowy. i did slip at one point and almost fall down a hill, people were falling about inside because of wet floors.
    The school canteen sold all the lunches at break time so when lunch came they had to make pizza out of burger buns.
    I mean honestly. *rolls eyes*

Bought my American Lit II book yesterday, 2120 pages. Yikes.

Been studying for exams, then the snow hit. Now, some exams have been postponed until after the inter-semester break, which is when everyone celebrates exams being over. I for one am going on a student skiing trip, which should have been epic, but now we have to carry on revising for exams over the break and then go straight into next semester :/ little bit of snow and the country shuts down
    On Hiatus

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Sounds like the English textbook I have for AP English Lit. The Bedford Introduction to Literature, to be exact, and 2000 pages of text that's become so useless, we haven't used it more than twice all year. I'm not complaining though. That thing is huge.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

*Hopes school is shut tomorrow*

I just can't be bothered to go back to school after a 3 day (currently) weekend.

Sounds like my art history textbook: heavy.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

and all three of my biochemistry books :/
    On Hiatus

At the moment school is open tomorrow. Despite there's going to be people throwing ice balls around the school hitting innocent people and not caring one bit... Great.

No class tomorrow!

MLK day.

No class tomorrow!

MLK day.
    Same and then midterm week for me.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I love when when there's no school on Mondays. Means just one day of school for me(:
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Im really happy to be back to school. This semester will be really interesting. We are missing half of my class due to placement this month but I actually like having smaller classes. Next month everyone who had school this month will leave for placement (that includes me) and the other half will be back for school. I'm just really stressed out for Tuesday. Since our classes are smaller, our surgery group went from 4 persons to 2 persons. And I have my surgery class this week. My job will be to assist the vet during the dog neuter. (Im a second year vet tech student). I will need to scrub in, gown up and pass the surgical instruments to the vet. I'll also have to monitor the dog during induction.
    On a positive side i love having no school on mondays
    Last edited by MM13; 21st January 2013 at 2:19 AM.

Page 337 of 439 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast