Page 340 of 446 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I actually took the day off yesterday even though we had another two-hour delay because I have strep throat. :(
    I'm still sick, but it isn't as unbearable as yesterday. There's another two-hour delay today so the day will be short as well, which is nice. My classes will be shortened significantly.
    I can't believe we've had three two-hour delays this week (which was a short week to start with because of Martin Luther King Day).

........I got accepted into FAU. Whooo.

...Except Apparently I put "Summer 2013", not "fall 2013."

I don't remember doing that @.@...

well fuuuu, what do I do about this predicament? :/ XD

Plus a crap ton of homework tonight...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Yay! Midterm week is over. I have yet to find out how I did on most, but I know I got a 76 in the Geometry midterm, which is surprising.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

We got a two-hour early release today because it started snowing terribly hard and nobody wants to drive home in that. xD
    This week's been really, really easy. Monday was off because of MLK Day, Tuesday was a 2-hour delay, I missed Wednesday, Thursday was a 2-hour delay, and today was a 2-hour early dismissal. Hooray for bad weather! :)

I only missed Tuesday and most of Monday because of the snow. And I just yesterday got my worst exam mark ever. (Thankfully it doesn't actually count for GCSE)

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    We got a two-hour early release today because it started snowing terribly hard and nobody wants to drive home in that. xD
    This week's been really, really easy. Monday was off because of MLK Day, Tuesday was a 2-hour delay, I missed Wednesday, Thursday was a 2-hour delay, and today was a 2-hour early dismissal. Hooray for bad weather!
    Lucky you, all I've got right now is icy sludge piled up on the roads =/

This has felt like a really long week. Which is weird since I've only had class 3 days this week.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

This week has felt long for me as well. It's mainly slippery ice out now so looks like school won't be shut for school anytime soon and I've been given a Maths test for homework over the weekend and I understand hardly any of it -.-

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Spent the whole day studying with peers for Finance and Accounting. Lots more studying to do!
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

I have to memorize 20 amino acids for biochem!
    and genetics calculating probability is not as simple as i think... D:

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I have so much homework for the weekend, not even funny. Not even started it >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

been sick since wednesday, flu sucks, unable to eat
    dropped 5 lbs since thurdays morning.
    IM SO HUNGRY!!!! I WANT CHILI! AND POPCORN!
    My mom told me no popcorn or chili tho. i just want food to stay down.
    dropped 5 lbs and need to drop at least 45 more to be happy with my weight.
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

So tomorrow is the due date of the science fair projects and i procrastinated...as usual.
    and now i'm really regretting it.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yeah, so got a huge psychology test today.... didn't revise at all because of damn Super Mario World being so goddamn addictive.
    Looks like I'll have to cram on the bus again. That'll be fun.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

French quiz tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.

Just finished my Maths test homework. And I didn't understand most of it either.

Well the other day I got in-school-suspension for something really stupid, and since last week was miderm week, I had to serve it today. I picked the right day to do it though, because we got an early dismissal and it still counts! Tomorrow begins the second half of the year... I'm already 1/8 done with high school... Wow...
    Pokégyms

Got a bit of a lucky break today at school because one of my teachers was gone for the day. That's pretty good for us because at least I get to have more time to do my homework.

Thinking and writing 500-1000 word description for this entry - My Dream Chemistry Invention is quite hard, worst is that tomorrow's the deadline, procastination here we go again..tsk. We got chem week next week and things might turn out pretty busy or worst..
    By the way, can anyone teach me about the disproportionation redox reaction?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Meh school has been boring this week so far.

Snow day yesterday, I went to school today and just got back after 20 minutes of being there. 5 other kids in my class, not worth it, especially with how I felt.

The other 7/8 class teacher (he was my grade 5 teacher, he's amazing and hilarious) came in and was making everyone laugh, I laughed for a second and then started bawling my eyes out. I had a rough weekend, and realizing I was actually laughing after everything that's happened reminded me of what happened, and I just told my teacher I was calling home.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I'm having a hard time in American Lit. II

Professor gives us like, 100 pages of reading, and we have to take a quiz on what we read the next day.

That's not really what's giving me a hard time, it's that PLUS the work for the other 4 classes I have.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I started Mid-Terms today (American History and English). English was extremely easy, because I have been learning for a while, and I finished my ESL easily. History was another story.

My idiot of a teacher gave us no prior review tools, so my study came right from the book and earlier tests. I tend to save tests after being taken, so that's good for me. The only problem is, I forgot most of my studying until the test was given out.

Well, I did know most of the material on the test, so it was all good. All good until the essay portion. OUCH

You see, i'm taking an honors class which lets me take High School courses. The teacher barely even gives us lessons, he just gives us a worksheet, some time with the book, and he says, "Here, have fun". That's why we were behind on some things that the 9th Grade already did, and he was just slacking off on that.

Speaking of slacking off, my Science teacher is nuts, too. She was "secretly" absent for the last week (told them she was sick, she just went to Hawaii). HAWAII.

So while she was having the time of her life, we had this grumpy substitute who was in no mood to teach. We were behind in this class, too, so she just piled remaining work on us. She'd give us 3 worksheets at a time, and we barely finished even ONE when she piles even MORE work on there.

My Science exam is tomorrow, so I have to study up.

So I have a lazy History Teacher, and an inconsiderate Science teacher. Connect the dots.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

So then, I found out that the building that all my classes are in might have a bedbug infestation. Nothing feels clean anymore 0_0

School was great today, and I'm having a sub in a class tomorrow, and due to my new schedule, two study halls!
    Pokégyms

Page 340 of 446 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast