Page 343 of 446 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Staying up really late doing accounting homework so I won't have to spend all day tomorrow doing it.

Doing straight-line, units of production, and double decline methods to calculate depreciation and all that good stuff.
    Ill trade you!

Id rather take a beating than do calculus....

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I'm not sure what to choose for my gymnasium... It's either Nature Science or Technical. I want to be a game designer but I'm not very good at computers, I don't even have much of an idea of what you do when educating yourself for that. Nature Science will be great for me, I like Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics a lot. However I'm not to sure if I'd want to work with such when I'm an adult (I'm soon 16 btw)

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    Ill trade you!

Id rather take a beating than do calculus....

B
    Yeah no thanks. LOL.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    I'm not sure how averaging a 93 is bad at any level, not just in uni.

Averaging that all the time would've gotten me easy admission to practically every grad school or law school in North America.
    Don't inflate that guy's ego. He only just started high school.

I don't know how the American system works, but from what I've read scores of 90+ are given out like candy over there. Here in Australia, most people actually have to work for 75+ scores at uni (unless you're me of course, teehee). 90+ is almost unheard of in Australia, especially in non-quantitative courses.
    Last edited by facetious; 5th February 2013 at 5:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Yeah no thanks. LOL.
    I figured that is what you would say. I enjoy math but this sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    I'm not sure what to choose for my gymnasium... It's either Nature Science or Technical. I want to be a game designer but I'm not very good at computers, I don't even have much of an idea of what you do when educating yourself for that. Nature Science will be great for me, I like Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics a lot. However I'm not to sure if I'd want to work with such when I'm an adult (I'm soon 16 btw)
    If you want to be a game designer learn to sketch/draw. All great games/movie/tv shows need story boards.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

So it looks like our Driving Dynamics teacher is sick so no school tomorrow either. Maybe now I can actually finish my long overdue lab report.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

For the past 3 weeks I have had no homework. Not to brag or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    Don't inflate that guy's ego. He only just started high school.

I don't know how the American system works, but from what I've read scores of 90+ are given out like candy over there. Here in Australia, most people actually have to work for 75+ scores at uni (unless you're me of course, teehee). 90+ is almost unheard of in Australia, especially in non-quantitative courses.
    the guy who got the academic medal in my degree finished with a 7.0 gpa. something like a third of the people in my course maintained 6.5+ in third year. i felt so inadequate
    life is
    a game

Tomorrow I get to miss a third of the day for a dress rehearsal of a concert. That is a plus, but it is bound to get boring.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    the guy who got the academic medal in my degree finished with a 7.0 gpa. something like a third of the people in my course maintained 6.5+ in third year. i felt so inadequate
    That must be a very different grading scale than the one at my school since I think the highest you can go is 4.0 where I am.

So then, Art History exam tomorrow. Bring it on!

The good news is that I don't have Art History class at all next week, so I'll be done by noon every day next week

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Today went by so quickly, even with staying after for my all-county chorus audition practice. The actual audition is Saturday, but that might change since there are two big storms headed our way apparently.
    Pokégyms

Started sex ed today *groans*
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Started sex ed today *groans*
    This is a bad thing, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Have you SEEN the miracle of birth video? That sh*t'll scar you for life. For life, dammit.

I have to decide soon what MA/MRes course to do. Or if I wanna do one at all. It's weighing on me like, A LOT.

I don't wanna go back to college, I wanna take the money I've saved for it and go to Japan on holiday instead. Stupid boring necessary education ;___;
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Calculus test today. first math test in 6 years....

wish me luck...

B

I have no idea what they taught you in school and how that made you like sex ed, but whatever it was, you are one lucky cow.

I'm at top percentage in my Midterms~
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Have you SEEN the miracle of birth video? That sh*t'll scar you for life. For life, dammit.
    Yes I have seen it. It's highly outdated in my opinion, and apparently, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MY SARCASM.

Yes I have seen it. It's highly outdated in my opinion, and apparently, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MY SARCASM.
    Not surprising, considering the fact that it doesn't sound anything like sarcasm.

Back on topic, I don't think I've seen that one.

So my mid-terms are tomorrow. However, there's gonna be a huge as crap snowstorm sometime tomorrow.

Dunno if happy mid-terms are delayed, or upset that I have to stress about them over the weekend.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Hoping for no school tomorrow, so I can end the school week off with my concert tonight. And my chorus auditions for Saturday were postponed due to this storm that may not even hit us.
    Pokégyms

A week off school now! Yay! Got homework though

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Took my first test of the semester earlier, and failed it. In fact I made a 40 out of 100. When doing the homework, I can understand the material just fine, but I draw blanks when I take tests.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Haven't posted it 27 years! So in school things are going swell. I got a solo in chorus class for man in the mirror

Page 343 of 446 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast