Page 344 of 442 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 11043

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I've got a few papers to write... One on George Washing Carver (for black history month), and one book report... I haven't started either. :\ Thankfully, neither are do any time soon. :3

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I have an English language GCSE on monday. So under-prepared.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Procrastinating homework is fun!

ooo a thread about school a.k.a. my life, where do i start?:
    I have 4 classes a semester. I just started my spring semester, and I took my final exams on Monday and Tuesday.
    I'm so glad I'm done with AP Literature. I am so over Hamlet and critical analyses and whatnot.
    I'll miss anatomy because I like learning about how our bodies work, but dissecting that fetal pig just felt wrong.
    I have AP Biology as a double semester class, so I'm not done with that yet. Lots to remember.
    I started Calculus BC! I'm so happy -- I love math.
    My Psych teacher told my class we take about 1 test/week. Great, so now I have that to deal with.
    Gym is... gym.
    And then there's band, which I'm first chair clarinetist for band class and 2 other demanding extracurricular bands.
    This is why I don't have time for a job, or Pokemon White 2, or my fanfic (see my sig).
    So that's my academic life in a nutshell, a really big nutshell.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

OK that was a good day and a bad day.......this is Friday I am talking about.......I broke the school record for most number of misbehaviour points in a term, finally!!! 12!!!! Meh..... I never do homework.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I did good on my math test. 30 questions. Sol is 60.

Week of school left until our winter break, damn I need that so badly. Couple of reports to finish for next week though.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I love procrastinating on homework assignments Grades are going up after an initial poor start to the semester. In other news, I've figured out a way to log my community service hours for my CAS folder.

Thank you based Turpoo

Too many snow days. A week or two ago, we had a week that was three snow days, a professional activity day, and another snow day. Last Friday was another snow day, and it's looking like we're going to have another one tomorrow.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Just got my report card for my midterm tests. I got an A in everything except French. *groans* I got 83%, two percent off of an A. ;; I still got the highest score in my class, but meh.

Thank God I don't have to worry about school for two weeks now. =D

i don't wanna read a 25-page chapter of my AP Bio textbook when each page takes like 5 minutes long to read *groans*

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Let' see what I have to do for homework today, at the last minute...

Oh boy I completely forgot about this thread.

I aced my French test a few days ago, which really brings me off to a good start. Better than E10Honors with the B I have so far.

Report cards came in and I've aced everything last quarter. First time I've gotten 3 "A"s in one quarter. Made me pretty happy! Didn't think I'd actually ace Chemistry with the A-- I have, but I guess miracles can happen if you do every single homework assignment (and the last minute extra credit).
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Tomorrow= 2 Test, it will be interesting..
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Man I was busy today doing work for tomorrow.

Doing payroll assignments for accounting, reading 2 stories for American lit, studying for accounting test, doing 3 assignments for biology, studying for biology test, and studying for American lit test.

3 tests on Monday morning, not fun!
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

right now i am basically studying for test-to-test while trying to regularly keep up my **** so I don't cram

microbio tomorrow, and genetics next week ._.

so yeah.. surviving~

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I thought I had this small 5-10 minute survey thing, turns out it was a 3.5 period long test
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Woke up thinking it was a normal Monday. Did everything as usual, and started watching the news and checking my school's website for a delay or no school. Nothing came up, so I went out to my bus stop, where me and my friend stood for like ten minutes before we decided something was wrong. Turns out they decided on a two hour delay after we had gone to the stop. So now I'm about to either crawl back to bed,or stay in here. My school needs to get it together...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Just got home from school after practicing ballroom dances. I can't believe I miss the first period of our classes today.. Man,I hate this when this happens. I don't know if this was because of having cold or I just can't hear my alarm clock out..tsk.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

It's Midnight right now and I have a paper due on tommorrow. Oh we'll. Looks like Im not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    It's Midnight right now and I have a paper due on tommorrow. Oh we'll. Looks like Im not doing it.
    Why why why do we keep on doing this.
    Knarly, dude!

No art history class this week. Looks like I'll be done before noon for the next few days.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

my calculus teacher sucks. He is new and is horrible. he teaches like a robot. Ill be lucky to get a "C" out of this class

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Physics test tomorrow. Haven't revised at all. Doesn't help that our teacher is absolute crap at explaining stuff to us. Great.

Also, our failure of a Chemistry teacher set us cover work on something we haven't even learnt about in class yet. And forbid us from using our textbooks. We still did, but it didn't help at all. Thanks a lot!

tl;dr I hate Science.

Man my orchestra teacher was weirder than usual today. Everything she did made me crack up. And we had some new drill in school that we had to do. We would use the plan if a person with a gun or something was in the school. Everyone had to sit against the wall that you can't see from outside, to obviously not be seen. I had P.E though, so I just stayed in the locker room and talked.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 344 of 442 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast