Page 351 of 446 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 11142

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Beyond annoyed. I have these really long outlines for a class due today. I did it last week, but when I tried to print it yesterday, the document was no where to be found >.< Now I need to redo 14+ pages by 2:00pm
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    psych quizzes. require to much memorization. it's not even an AP class, i ain't got time for that
    Ain't NOBODY got time for that.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    Ain't NOBODY got time for that.
    lol i was able to use a bunch of mnemonic devices. it's amazing how many you can come up with in minutes before an exam. so i got an A+. flamebeam ftw

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Today is the most random, and slightly disturbing day I've had all year. Nothing much happened in the morning, but by lunch time, bad things happened. When I was going to lunch, I saw a group of kids taking another kid to the nurse. Apparently he had fallen down the stairs, then someone had stepped on his leg. They broke his leg after stepping on it. I was uncomfortable seeing him like that, and I don't even know him. After lunch, someone hid something in the ceiling (I'm serious) and then someone pulled down a boy's pants.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    Today is the most random, and slightly disturbing day I've had all year. Nothing much happened in the morning, but by lunch time, bad things happened. When I was going to lunch, I saw a group of kids taking another kid to the nurse. Apparently he had fallen down the stairs, then someone had stepped on his leg. They broke his leg after stepping on it. I was uncomfortable seeing him like that, and I don't even know him. After lunch, someone hid something in the ceiling (I'm serious) and then someone pulled down a boy's pants.
    Did they pull down the pants from the ceiling? Or did someone hide something in the ceiling, and then someone was "pantsed".
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Did they pull down the pants from the ceiling? Or did someone hide something in the ceiling, and then someone was "pantsed".
    The boy hid something in the ceiling before the teacher showed up, then when she got in there he pulled down the other boy's pants.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I'm the team leader in my group for my Game Production class, and 4 out of 5 of us are very good friends. Sounds like it would be great right? Well, 1 of my team members especially has kinda been dropping the ball on his workload which will ultimately affect our presentation as a whole. I just don't really know how I want to go about giving him the "team leader" schtick. Anyone care to offer up some advice?

Finally I'm on spring break! About time.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

What a slow and boring day... At least I have no homework and a half-day tomorrow! Then one more week until Spring Break!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Ugh so I found out today because of my credit hours I have to live on campus next year even though I am a transfer.

I don't want a roommate! *rage*

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

I have an English roots quiz, an Algebra 2 quiz, a French 2 quiz, a presentation and paper of a Holocaust memorial project, and the beginning of a French journal project all on Tuesday.

They just really want me to do everything but finals before Spring Break >_>
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I wish I were getting a spring break, but thanks to Hurricane Sandy, it's been reduced to a 4-day weekend

Credit to Brutaka

Spring break is over and I did nothing that I planned to do.

Didn't do my college work or study for my test on Monday either.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

heck yeah, cut spring break short halfway through to do a bunch of internship **** and now it's sunday morning and i haven't started any of my second-half papers
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    heck yeah, cut spring break short halfway through to do a bunch of internship **** and now it's sunday morning and i haven't started any of my second-half papers
    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Spring break is over and I did nothing that I planned to do.

Didn't do my college work or study for my test on Monday either.
    I have a feeling this will be me in college next year, considering that it's me right now

Credit to Brutaka

I have a financial case study as well as a marketing campaign to complete and a Finance midterm....all within the coming 3 days. I love uni! et Paris

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    I have a feeling this will be me in college next year, considering that it's me right now
    It's even worse in college, I lost count of how many papers or speeches I've written the night before they were due.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

There was a person I never expected to be a friend but she ended up being a friend but then she changed again... started to insult me & it's just gotten to the point where I hate her. Fortunately, I never fancied her or considered that close anyway.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Well, I'm getting constant *****ing at school. This goes especially for this girl in 4th, 5th, and 6th period, Olivia. Can't believe I used to have a crush on her. -_-

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

So spent the last two weeks under the impression that our next essay will be due in on Tuesday, tomorrow. So I cleared tonight free of all plans just so I could write it up to send off for tomorrow, and what happens? I inexplicably receive an e-mail saying that our deadline is actually TODAY, not tomorrow. Can't wait to go into sociology today and see what half-baked excuse our teacher's cooked up for suddenly changing deadlines.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Spring break is over but that means only 5 more weeks of class!!

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I'm being very axious about my thesis, it needs to be done next week and I don't even have most pages draw out (I'm making a comic).

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Today was a boring, yet quick Monday. I have one little thing for homework, and then I must finish up a project for Global History. Sounds like I'll be having fun tonight...

Edit: I don't wanna do my project, so I'm doing the 76 words of vocabulary that I would have to do over Spring Break anyway, since I'm not doing anything else.
    Last edited by TheEliteEmpoleon; 18th March 2013 at 10:19 PM.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

So I'm using my university's wifi and there's the restricted and the guest network. My computer is on the restricted, but my 3DS is only allowed on the guest network. I wanna check some IVs on pokecheck, but since they are on two different networks I have to upload pokemon, then close the game and check pokecheck from the 3DS's slow browser :/
    ...Student pains

We've beginning to have male-up class in Chem to finish all the four chapters these week so that we can take our 3rd long exam, diagnostics and removal exams.. in April 1 and 3 respectively. What depresses me most are short quizzes that I can't even answer correct. What a pain. I feel like I can't calculate it..Our finals in Lab and Calculus are tomorrow and still I looking for a time to make final reports in Lab. Procrastination is not that good really!..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Page 351 of 446 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast