Page 352 of 446 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

first day back from spring break...

SH*T! I FORGET TO PRINT FOR MY POST LAB. LOL.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    It's even worse in college, I lost count of how many papers or speeches I've written the night before they were due.
    This is very true!!

I've started, edited, and finished entire papers the night before they were due. On occasion the same day they were due. I do not recommend it however as I was working 2 full time jobs as well as taking a full course load. My GPA was terrible that year.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I had a three hour delay today, and then an assembly the first three periods, and a sub in Earth Science, which I had to periods of today, so it was another slow day. And I only have to read for homework.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

No school tomorrow yay! Still have to finish a report for Friday though.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

today was Senior Citizen Day for the school play. I learned that old people laugh at weird things. There were so many obvious jokes that they didn't respond to but they laugh at a dog entering the stage. Old people are weird.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Final exams in Calculus and Lab.. shocks I'm not even ready yet! I'm still making lab reports and lab notebook reports..Gosh, I feel like drowning in tears tonight..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

3 papers in 6 days....i do not like college

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    3 papers in 6 days....i do not like college

B
    lol, are those loke core classes that everyone has to take, or classes that are your major? lol

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Got a 97 on an Earth Science test today! Now I have a Geometry one, which I'm a lot more worried about, tomorrow and Friday.
    Pokégyms

Well, Ive only got less than 6 months of school left and than I graduate and leave forever. However before I leave i'd at least like to tell some part of the world or whoever may listen about the stuff we have been through. When i began my last year of High school i realised it was going to be tough, i mean thats a natural thing in your last year of high school but i never expected what was to come. What came for us was a wave of Political correctness that we immediately rebelled against from the onset. For example, during lunchtimes when the sun is out, its a good idea to wear a hat to avoid sunburns right? well i was sitting with several of my friends underneath a massive roof which provided more than enough shade to cover a squadron of Black Hawk Helicopters and we were told that we had to put hats on in order to not get sunburnt. When we were told this we refused and in the end never ended up putting a hat on just to show how ridiculous it was. When we were told to we asked why seeing as how there was so much shade underneath the roof and we were told straight away that it was not classified as a "shady area". There is way too many events like this but i just thought I'd tell of one of these ridiculous events.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkill482 View Post
    Well, Ive only got less than 6 months of school left and than I graduate and leave forever. However before I leave i'd at least like to tell some part of the world or whoever may listen about the stuff we have been through. When i began my last year of High school i realised it was going to be tough, i mean thats a natural thing in your last year of high school but i never expected what was to come. What came for us was a wave of Political correctness that we immediately rebelled against from the onset. For example, during lunchtimes when the sun is out, its a good idea to wear a hat to avoid sunburns right? well i was sitting with several of my friends underneath a massive roof which provided more than enough shade to cover a squadron of Black Hawk Helicopters and we were told that we had to put hats on in order to not get sunburnt. When we were told this we refused and in the end never ended up putting a hat on just to show how ridiculous it was. When we were told to we asked why seeing as how there was so much shade underneath the roof and we were told straight away that it was not classified as a "shady area". There is way too many events like this but i just thought I'd tell of one of these ridiculous events.
    I've never heard of a sunburn-prevention rule, so this story sounds really weird to me. I'm gonna assume we live in very different regions of the world. at least you're allowed to eat outside :/

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    lol, are those loke core classes that everyone has to take, or classes that are your major? lol
    it is actually just one class and yes it is for my major. Actually its my minor but I may decide to double major.

B

I've never heard of a sunburn-prevention rule, so this story sounds really weird to me. I'm gonna assume we live in very different regions of the world. at least you're allowed to eat outside :/
    Yeah it sounded weird to us as well at the time, this is what this ever changing world in which we live in is like now, haha yes i guess we do live in different parts of the world.

So yeah... everything has been pretty much a dead end in terms of school.

Sociology has turned into a total damp squib. The subject doesn't interest me at all and on top of that I'm not actually performing well like I used to. I got a U overall in the recent mock and I'm being threatened by the totally inappropriately-named "support team" that if I don't buck up then I'll be kicked off the course, which is a little unfair seeing as we have some of the most awful teachers I've ever had the misfortune to meet trying to help and motivate us.

Psychology is interesting as a subject but the amount of work and stuff you need to remember is overwhelming. Also the fact that the classroom is always stiflingly hot doesn't help at all, seeing as my head just starts to swim in even mildly warm conditions. Seriously, spring may still not have arrived yet but that doesn't justify the school having the radiators on non-stop throughout the entire. bloody. day.

English... well, english is english. What can I say? It's hideous.

Art is going shockingly bad. Never before in my entire school life have I been so devoid of artistic inspiration and motivation to do work. I can't even produce work that meets the bare minimum, it's like every single creative pore in my body has been blocked off and now I'm just a robot incapable of even vaguely sophisticated expression through visual mediums. I have no idea how to develop my work and since our teacher just leaves us to get on with it most of the time, he's hardly ever in lessons (and when he is he's not exactly a radiant burst of inspiration, enlightening his students with artistic epiphanies).

And on top of all of that, I no longer feel I fit into my social groups and all my exterior endeavours have just sort of... ground to a halt. I don't feel appreciated, I don't feel like I have worth or value.

God, if ever there were a time to start drinking, this would be it.
    Last edited by Poetry; 21st March 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post

Sociology has turned into a total damp squib. The subject doesn't interest me at all and on top of that I'm not actually performing well like I used to. I got a U overall in the recent mock and I'm being threatened by the totally inappropriately-named "support team" that if I don't buck up then I'll be kicked off the course, which is a little unfair seeing as we have some of the most awful teachers I've ever had the misfortune to meet trying to help and motivate us.

Psychology is interesting as a subject but the amount of work and stuff you need to remember is overwhelming. Also the fact that the classroom is always stiflingly hot doesn't help at all, seeing as my head just starts to swim in even mildly warm conditions. Seriously, spring may still not have arrived yet but that doesn't justify the school having the radiators on non-stop throughout the entire. bloody. day.

Art is going shockingly bad. Never before in my entire school life have I been so devoid of artistic inspiration and motivation to do work. I can't even produce work that meets the bare minimum, it's like every single creative pore in my body has been blocked off and now I'm just a robot incapable of even vaguely sophisticated expression through visual mediums. I have no idea how to develop my work and since our teacher just leaves us to get on with it most of the time, he's hardly ever in lessons (and when he is he's not exactly a radiant burst of inspiration, enlightening his students with artistic epiphanies).

And on top of all of that, I no longer feel I fit into my social groups and all my exterior endeavours have just sort of... ground to a halt. I don't feel appreciated, I don't feel like I have worth or value.

Bottoms up!!

B

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post

hang in there, Poetry. sometimes life is shitty, but you have to believe that it will get better. life is like an egg: when it cracks, there's nothing you can do but make a good omelet out of it. but most importantly, every life matters. sometimes I feel like mine doesn't but I know I can make a difference in people's lives, even if it's just one. you can change someone's life, too. I hope everything turns around for you, Poetry

~flamebeam

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    hang in there, Poetry. sometimes life is shitty, but you have to believe that it will get better. life is like an egg: when it cracks, there's nothing you can do but make a good omelet out of it. but most importantly, every life matters. sometimes I feel like mine doesn't but I know I can make a difference in people's lives, even if it's just one. you can change someone's life, too. I hope everything turns around for you, Poetry

~flamebeam
    Thanks. I'm pretty sure that I'll start to feel better soon, from past experience these things just sort of have a way of resolving themselves but it takes a while and its a fairly painful progression. And I'll have to see about that thing about changing someone's life.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    Bottoms up!!

B
    Here's to alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Ugh we have another social studies test. And we got a new student yesterday! She's so nice! Oh and when school ends tomorrow im packing for New York!

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

I have a half day tomorrow, and the main event is that pesky Geometry test, which I need to get my grade up in that class. Then, I'm on spring break, baby!
    Pokégyms

I won't lie I miss highschool. Hanging out with friends, and playing sports was fun. It's hard to believe it's been about 4 years since I graduated. Once I get some more money saved up from my job I am gonna try going to college. It will take some saving, but I wouldn't mind going back to school. You don't realize how much you miss highschool until your done with it for good.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

It's been a long time since I've been in here, but wow, high school is ending fast! The last quarter, and I'm not about to slack in the last quarter either. Of course, what that will mean is that I'll be giving a speech in front of the entire senior class and parents (yup, I am that guy). That's still 7-8 weeks away, but I'm still getting nervous about it now. I also have one more college whose response I'm waiting for, so this time of year is getting to be very exciting for me.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Finally!! Spring break at last!!
    Now, to catch up on some video games <3
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This Week happened so fast! i cant believe its almost over already! the final exams are also coming up next week. days in a room bored out of my mind -_-
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

slowest week eva!
    cant wait for spring break

it's Thursday night and I show up home past midnight to a bunch of unfinished homework. I had a YOLO senior moment

Credit to Brutaka

Page 352 of 446 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast