Page 355 of 442 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 11030

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Well, financial aid has naturally become a big issue, and my parents are panicking about it, as expected. After taking a close look at my financial aid, I realize how little I actually need to pay. Just a few scholarships would cover that, so I really should get on that. Of course, I still need to submit my SIR, but I already know where I'm going.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Spring break week over and I have a nice fever going. Sucks to miss probably the whole week of school, I'm going to be left so much behind on my maths class...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

This is our first week back after spring break and I have three tennis games on consecutive days. Yesterday we got the instructions for our Chemistry project due Friday.

kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    This is our first week back after spring break and I have three tennis games on consecutive days. Yesterday we got the instructions for our Chemistry project due Friday.

kill me
    I know that feel bro.

I had a tennis match yesterday, today and tomorrow, and by the time Thursday rolls around, I'll be one tired mofo. Not to mention our Poetry final is due on the next Monday. It gets better though, since I found out a I got an 100 and 95 on my Science finals, and a 10, 10, 9 for one assignemnt and an ,8 ,9 , 8 on the other. They both were two of my english finals I had taken before break. Life is good?

Thank you based Turpoo

Had an awkward conversation with a professor of mine today. He was walking to his office and he saw me sitting at a table looking at my lab book, studying for my lab exam. One of the pictures in the book was a picture of sperm. He comes over and says "ahh so you're looking at sperm? I knew there was some suspicious activity over here.", and I laughed and said "yeah I know how sick of me. Got a lab exam at 3:30"

Then he says "Will sperm be on your test?" I said yeah and then he says "Well try not to get any on you!" and then he walked away.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Had an awkward conversation with a professor of mine today. He was walking to his office and he saw me sitting at a table looking at my lab book, studying for my lab exam. One of the pictures in the book was a picture of sperm. He comes over and says "ahh so you're looking at sperm? I knew there was some suspicious activity over here.", and I laughed and said "yeah I know how sick of me. Got a lab exam at 3:30"

Then he says "Will sperm be on your test?" I said yeah and then he says "Well try not to get any on you!" and then he walked away.
    lmao the boundaries he crossed are ridiculous. well, at least he likes you. that's never a bad thing when it comes to professors

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

So apparently Psychology majors NEED a masters and above. Hurray for the lack of jobs </3
    Oh well, I'm gonna try to graduate with honors and get into a good graduate program.

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    lmao the boundaries he crossed are ridiculous. well, at least he likes you. that's never a bad thing when it comes to professors
    He literally jokes about teabagging sometimes. He can be mistaken for a student because he's kinda young.

Other than the fact they put a class I don't take on my report card, making me fail, school's been somewhat less annoying. Other than a literature test, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, since we're supposed to go outside and study plants. After getting permission from my teacher, I've been allowed to bring in a plant that really interests me. Nightshade. There's some growing in my backyard, though it's a much more mild kind, Bittersweet Nightshade. I've gotten a container to put it in, so no one get's sick. I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I guess I have been having complaints. What I hate is just how school forces group. I guess I am considered the wierd kid whoncatersvto everyones needs

Well, today I finally decided 100% where to go to university because of the financial aid they offered, Texas A&M University, I can not wait until I join the college world
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

I am doing this program where I get my freshman year of college out of the way before high school graduation so now If I throw a party it is a official college party xD

I'm studying for my Environmental Science degree with the Open University.
    I'm on my first module, nearly finished it.
    So far I'm amazed to have gotten over 80 out of 100 on every single assignment, 5 so far. My highest was 89 and I couldn't believe it.
    Sometimes it's hard to motivate myself to put the work in, as there's no one to tell me how to do it or when. But at the same time it's nice to take it at my own pace. You can do the work as fast or slow as you like, as long as you submit on time.

Why does it feel like some test answers are so ridiculously wrong that they're funny?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

My teacher actually appreciated the Bittersweet Nightshade berries I brought in, and decided to keep it to show other classes. I accidentally left the berries at school though... Hopefully no one is stupid enough to eat them.

There was also a bug in my lunch today...

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Sweet jesus, class registration for my next year of college is brutal. I'm waitlisted for one class and can't get in another. Hopefully this can be rectified by the time I start next year, though it usually is.

Doesn't help the fact the servers were lagging. I'm in a tech school for pete's sake! You'd think we would have a better system then letting a bunch of young adults charge the online registration system in a panic to pick their classes.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Sweet jesus, class registration for my next year of college is brutal. I'm waitlisted for one class and can't get in another. Hopefully this can be rectified by the time I start next year, though it usually is.

Doesn't help the fact the servers were lagging. I'm in a tech school for pete's sake! You'd think we would have a better system then letting a bunch of young adults charge the online registration system in a panic to pick their classes.
    I've been at a 2 year college for 4 years because of class scheduling. Some classes are only offered in the spring as opposed to others in the fall. So instead of taking the amount of classes I wanted to, I had to take a smaller amount of classes my first 2 years. But after this semester I'm done with that college. I have no idea where I'm going next, or when.

I just took an AP chem test on acids/bases and equilibrium and it was the hardest test I've ever taken

But then I had a choir audition for last year and it went extremely well, so I guess that evens it out ^_^

I have a snow day today.

In APRIL.

And I'm not sure whether to be happy for the day off,

Or sad that the snow's coming back.

Oh, Canada.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Oh, Canada.
    Our home and native land!

last year, I had an A in Calculus AB after the first half. this year, I have a B- in Calculus BC. my, how senior year changes things

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I finally got to say: IT'S FINALLY SUMMER! At last, all the exams and clearance signing were over..I have no idea what my scores in diagnostics and finals are, but gladly I pass..Thank God we pass. It was a good news to start summer.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

So last day of the holidays and what have I done? Left all my work to the very last minute. Of course.

Well, this should be fun. Absolutely dreading going back tomorrow but thankfully it's only a short amount of time before I go on study leave. But then of course that means exams.
    For heaven's sake, I can't catch a single break. Talk about a catch 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    So last day of the holidays and what have I done? Left all my work to the very last minute. Of course.

Well, this should be fun. Absolutely dreading going back tomorrow but thankfully it's only a short amount of time before I go on study leave. But then of course that means exams.
    For heaven's sake, I can't catch a single break. Talk about a catch 22.
    GCSE's, right? Relish them before you enter sixth form.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    GCSE's, right? Relish them before you enter sixth form.
    Nah, A-Levels. GCSEs were a breeze compared to A-Levels, and being in Sixth Form isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway.

Promises of complete freedom and free periods... that's how they lure you in.

10 more days and the semester is over!!

in celebration i am going to drink until i cant feel feelings...

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Page 355 of 442 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast