Page 373 of 446 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    To be honest, if I get anything above a 3 in Chemistry, I'm going to freak out. Gov and Stats were a joke, so I'm hoping for a 5 in both, and AP Lit can get me out of three English classes at university if I get a 5, but I'm probably ending up with a 4 at best. MicroEcon was weird. I took that 1st semester, so even though I knew what was being asked, I'm not exactly sure if I'll get the 5 I hope I get. Not like it matters since I'm already in college, but anyway, I have to wait until Sunday for my scores. :/
    Yeah, I've heard the Chemistry one was a little tough. They don't offer MicroEcon at my school, though! I honestly felt the same way about the Stats exam, but it was apparently not as murdered as I thought it was... But yes, the Gov one was extremely easy. Apparently, getting a 5 on the Lang exam is a big deal! I'm just glad I didn't get a 4! I've still got one more year of high school, though, and I'm taking five academic AP's; some of the hardest I might add. Calc AB, Physics B, Computer Science, MacroEcon, and Lit; this will be fun...
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Yeah, I've heard the Chemistry one was a little tough. They don't offer MicroEcon at my school, though! I honestly felt the same way about the Stats exam, but it was apparently not as murdered as I thought it was... But yes, the Gov one was extremely easy. Apparently, getting a 5 on the Lang exam is a big deal! I'm just glad I didn't get a 4! I've still got one more year of high school, though, and I'm taking five academic AP's; some of the hardest I might add. Calc AB, Physics B, Computer Science, MacroEcon, and Lit; this will be fun...
    Oh, here Government and Econ are senior level class. That's interesting. I feel like taking the Language exam was a waste, though, because at the university I'm going to, a 5 on Language only counts for half of the Reading and Composition requirement here, while a 5 on Lit counts for all of it. Doesn't help that I only got a 3 on Language last year, so that now it serve no purpose outside of units, and Lit is crazy easy when compared to Language.

I really wish that I was able to take Physics, though, but it won't be available until next year (too bad I already graduated). If you can get into Calculus AB, though, you should be able to handle it. I almost never studied for that class, but I managed an A and a 5 on the exam, though I guess it depends on how good you are at math. Math Analysis doesn't have as large of an impact as you may think, though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

hmm, well I only took 2 AP tests this year. anyway, I got a 5 for Calc BC and a 4 on Bio, meaning I have a full semester of college credits when I start my school officially in September. I hope taking the Biology credits doesn't come back and bite me in the you-know-where

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    hmm, well I only took 2 AP tests this year. anyway, I got a 5 for Calc BC and a 4 on Bio, meaning I have a full semester of college credits when I start my school officially in September. I hope taking the Biology credits doesn't come back and bite me in the you-know-where
    I know a lot of colleges want you to have X amount of math credits or X amount of science credits in order to graduate. I went the math route but ended up taking enough science credits as well.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Well, of my 5 AP exams, I did worse than I was expecting for 4 of those. I only got a 3 on Government(!) and Lit(!), and only a 4 on Microeconomics and Stats. Meanwhile, I actually passed Chemistry with a 3, so it's not all bad. Still, a bit upset because Lit is now a useless score, since only a 4 or 5 would actually count for any courses. The rest, all that matters is that I passed, but I did fully expect a 5 in Government, so that's annoying. At least I passed, which I imagine is tough with 5 AP exams.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

This week is considered to be our exam week. It's been a month after starting being a sophomore, but I can already feel the pressure on my majors..-_- I felt stupid,it's our exam today and I haven't been sleeping properly...
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

switched my major! so excited about it. Already got my books for the current semester and have started reading them, class doesnt start for another 6 weeks!

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I got a 5 on my World History exam! I know it's probably the easiest one to make a 5 on but I'm still excited

I am like, not ready for junior year of college that's one month away

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Last week, we got exams in History and Statistics. Although I'm terribly confused about the stat exam that we're given to us. I felt useless during our lab activity in preparing solution, I know I suck.. and our PE subject, which includes soccer as one of our activities in that class was quite [a bit] fun at the same time exhaustion (eventhough I don't play that well). I felt like a failure in my majors..*sniffs*
    Exams are coming these week.. No matter how I memorize concepts it still doesn't get into my head easily. tsk.

Well, I actually managed to get into my school's scholarship class, so my year is going to be tough this time round. I heard from people in the year above me that over the course of next year we have to write 15 book reports in our own time. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I have less than two weeks until my Pre-Calc Semester 1 Final and overall I still have a small portion of the last chapter to do, these coming weeks are going to be super busy because If my tennis team makes "State" then we have "baseline" on the 23, and my final on the 25th not to mention my birthday... Not to mention I've only read a third of "The Scarlet Letter".

YEAH SUMMER!

(Also, my class rank and future classes leaked and I am officially at 18th out of 468.)

Thank you based Turpoo

My friend thinks I am backstabbing her. How? I did nothing. She has been a bit weird latly anyway.......
    Also note to self, never play a game that involves someone it with one of my friends. If he get's "it" in the game. For example if he gets out of downball or gets it in "tag" he will go sooky and walk off to play with someone else. While playing hide and seek (I hid under a tree branch that fell down. My friends knew about it and I knew they all knew about it and thought nobody will go their because it is obvious because we all know even thought it is a great hiding spot. So I hid their knowing nobody will try and find me)
    and I got it because it was hide and seek TAG. I had to climb through THE LEAVES to get away from my friend who was it and hide under a table. Climb out. Hide behind the table. But he obviously nearly got me when I got out the table because he was waiting and then HE JUMPS ON THE TABLE AND RUNS TO ME ON THE DARN TABLE!
    So I was it. When I was it I saw my other friend who hates being it. I sprinted at him and got him easily but he said "DIDN'T FEEL IT!!!!!!!" But being a fool he normally is he HIDES IN THE CRICKET CAGE! My other friend locks us in their, either good for me so I can get my other friend in hide and seek easier even though I already got him, but can't get out....My friend easily gets it and EVEN TRIES CLIMBING THE FENCE EVEN THOUGH HE STILL WONT BE ABLE TO GET OUT! And once I get him he sooks off and plays with someone else because he doesn't like being it in a game or getting eliminated. He gets eliminated in downball so he jynxs me and watchs. I get out when the person next to me should've got out of the game. Because my friend yelled at me saying that I instead was out.
    Also at recces I played more downball. A guy in my grade is an annoying fool. Ugh his so annoying. Because someone hit the ball out of the base in downball the kid in my grade who is about 2 METRES AWAY FROM ME kicks the downball onto the gymnasium roof. Not the first part of the roof next to a tennis ball ON THE SECOND part of the roof so we have NO hope of even getting the ball back. So me and my friends yell at the kid and in class, He cries. He just cries. Blames it on my friends for making fun of him and calling him something. HE KICKED THE BALL ON THE ROOF! A BALL THAT ISN'T MADE FOR KICKING AND WILL EASILY BOUNCE OFF INTO THE SKY! He claims that he thought the ball would've bounced then hit UNDER the roof..... -_- he kicked the ball, of course it isn't gonna bounce and hit undert he roof! HE KICKED IT ONTO THE SECOND PART ON THE ROOF! NOW THAT OBVIOUSLY WOULDN'T BOUNCE UNDER THE ROOF. Doesn't help it was first day back and school and I already hated it. Well I don't like school anyway but I hate this day too.

Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    I have less than two weeks until my Pre-Calc Semester 1 Final and overall I still have a small portion of the last chapter to do, these coming weeks are going to be super busy because If my tennis team makes "State" then we have "baseline" on the 23, and my final on the 25th not to mention my birthday... Not to mention I've only read a third of "The Scarlet Letter".

YEAH SUMMER!

(Also, my class rank and future classes leaked and I am officially at 18th out of 468.)
    Wow, 18 out of 468, that's really good, seriously you should be proud of yourself man

I got my Standardised Testing results recently, got 4 nines, 3 eights and a seven. Also found out I came 1st in class in my school's English and Latin exams, (88 and 95 respectively) but I'm nowhere near smartest in my year. :/ One guy didn't get any results below 92 and got 100 in History. Man, I've got some work to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I've been accepted into university even though I'm only in grade 11, all I have to do is graduate I'm soooooooo excited!!!
    my team:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    I am like, not ready for junior year of college that's one month away
    you could be me, 28 and in his junior year of college. Stick with it, it'll be over before you know it.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    you could be me, 28 and in his junior year of college. Stick with it, it'll be over before you know it.

B
    LOL, and I thought I was bad.

I've been at a community college for 4 years now. 22 years old. But I already have a degree there and I'll be getting a second one in December. Then I'll transfer.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I begin my second semester in August and I'm kind of scared to go back =/ It just seems like this entire summer break is going by quickly. College isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I made some friends (that I probably won't see again), and I overall enjoyed the atmosphere.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

First off, I'm sure everyone (or almost everyone) would occasionally run into random people on campus who come up to you and ask you if you have a few minutes, ask you about "random things", and then ask you for your phone number. If I ever run into this and they ask for my number, I just give them (a troll number which happens to be) a rejection hotline number.

Does anyone do this (or anything much similar to this)?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scalgon View Post
    First off, I'm sure everyone (or almost everyone) would occasionally run into random people on campus who come up to you and ask you if you have a few minutes, ask you about "random things", and then ask you for your phone number. If I ever run into this and they ask for my number, I just give them (a troll number which happens to be) a rejection hotline number.

When I was in college, I never had anyone come up to me, talk to me about random things, and ask me for my number. But I also went to a school with ~2,000 students and everybody already knew everybody.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    When I was in college, I never had anyone come up to me, talk to me about random things, and ask me for my number. But I also went to a school with ~2,000 students and everybody already knew everybody.
    The ones that often came up to me are either undercover preachers, others in military outfits, or someone who want others to be a part of their cause.

Has anyone ever had a professor who seems interesting only to a select few and bores the rest of the class to sleep? This occurred in my history class titled "The Western Tradition", and I was your stereotypical teacher's pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Scalgon View Post

Why on earth would you make an elaborate scheme for something so mundane? Do you have autism or something?

Just ignore and walk away. Not hard.

Ah..no. Nobody has ever done that to me thoughXD But I could just ignore it if they're trying to make fun or me..or just simply randomly ignore them for some reasons.

Has anyone ever had a professor who seems interesting only to a select few and bores the rest of the class to sleep? This occurred in my history class titled "The Western Tradition", and I was your stereotypical teacher's pet.
    Back when I was high school, yes.. but now in college, I guess all of my profs. keep me awake in every classes. Must be alert or else...

--
    Man, for the record..finishing writing the whole pre-lab discussion on the lab notebook this fast (for about 2 and a half hour of cramming and writing from intro to data and results) was a bit rush..but at the same time relieving (for passing it on the right time).
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 22nd July 2013 at 2:38 PM.

Page 373 of 446 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast