Page 383 of 444 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 11090

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Halfway done with classes today. In Physical Anthropology, the teacher basically came in and said, "We're watching a movie and taking a questionnaire of the movie," so that's what we did. It was an enjoyable (I think History channel) documentary, I paid attention to the whole thing. I'm in my next class, and I find out my teacher is not going to be here today -_-. So I don't know what we're going to do today in this class... I fretted over being late for nothing.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

September's here! Time to gear up for another year of studi--

*Completed Uni in May*
    *Graduation in January*
    *No longer a student*

Oh...after 18 years I'm too old for the school grind.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Just started my first day of Grade 10 this year, had an awesome day. My History teacher is amazing and my friend and I finally have classes together. Half my French class are Grade 9 Immersions, so they already know how to speak fluent French. :/ The entire class was one student having a huge conversation with my French teacher... But otherwise I had a great day! My friend and my lockers are only a few lockers apart and I'm hppy with the classes I got! Our bus is now packed becuse our school is 7-12 and we got a crap load of new Grade 7's, but we have a new bus driver instead of our old, cranky one. Turns out she was my elementary school's bus driver's daughter!

frozen inside without your touch
    without your love, darling
    only you are the life among the dead
    -
    tumblr - gwsc - sprites - song

Today was okay. There was a small fire at my school during fourth period, which was good because it took up some time playing tennis in P.E., and I've never been good at team sports. The fire also took up some time during lunch, but my friends and I still managed to finish our food early. I got a 'B' on my English assessment, but my teacher's grading system enables me to take a revision in the future and get an 'A'.

Tomorrow is late start, which means my school starts an hour late. I don't know why we have this, but hey! It's an extra hour of sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Keizaal View Post
    My friend and my lockers are only a few lockers apart and I'm hppy with the classes I got!!
    You're lucky, my school doesn't even have lockers except for P.E.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post

*Completed Uni in May*
    *Graduation in January*
    *No longer a student*

I know that feel bro. I felt it last year myself, for I was out of school for a year due to failing to get into all the grad schools I had applied to. But this year I finally got accepted at one, so I'm excited! ...Well, sort of. I'm taking some classes, but for the most part I'm doing work in the lab. No, I'm not mixing dangerous chemicals and having stuff blow up. I'm working with really tiny DNA samples and infectious bacteria. But on the plus side, one of the classes I'm taking is a statistics class which contains mostly review of material covered in a similar statistics class I took a year ago. In fact, I'm about to dig up my notes from that last class and use them to study for this class.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Well then, I have a frick ton of reading to do. I think it adds up to about 80 pages in about four different books.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Just learned yesterday that I'm two classes away from transferring to a four year university! I'm so excited! If everything goes accordingly, I'll be going to Sacramento State (I'm in California) next fall to pursue becoming a music teacher. I'm excited, yet nervous at the same time. I need to start applying for scholarships, and I apply for school in October.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

First day back... my feet are aching. So I have to buy new shoes on top of everything, great.

I didn't actually have any lessons today because periods one and two were just spent in our forms getting up to speed with everything, I had three and four free, and five was assembly, and six was another free. Somehow after a day of doing crap all I'm still exhausted.

Timetable isn't so bad, the placements are largely the same as last year, so lots of early finishes and free periods. Still doesn't make up for the fact that the workload this year is going to be absolutely massive. I'm not going to enjoy it.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Just learned yesterday that I'm two classes away from transferring to a four year university! I'm so excited! If everything goes accordingly, I'll be going to Sacramento State (I'm in California) next fall to pursue becoming a music teacher. I'm excited, yet nervous at the same time. I need to start applying for scholarships, and I apply for school in October.
    I'm 2 classes away as well. I'll have a 2 year degree this December but in order to transfer I need 2 more classes.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Meet my parents. They dated back in high school and are still together...

I'm so nervous for my job interview tomorrow! It's a group interview at a drive-through Chik-Fil-A, which is in itself extremely odd. I need to iron a button-up shirt and some khaki pants to wear, but it's storming here. I'm afraid that if I were to plug in my iron I'd be electrocuted...
    How did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Awesome! I take it you must be in a community college, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I'm 2 classes away as well. I'll have a 2 year degree this December but in order to transfer I need 2 more classes.
    Oh, awesome for you, too. Why is it that you want to transfer?

If only I could reply to everyone...
    --

Summer is coming to a close. The academic year starts up for me in a couple weeks, and while I am apprehensive of returning to the stresses associated with exams and all the to-do's of both large and small proportions, I look forward to what I will learn and accomplish. In the free time I have left I want to spend extra extra time with my bees, roll around in the grass with my cat, visit with friends and family, and comb beach gravel for agates... because so soon I will have to leave all the near-and-dear comforts of home behind. There are other projects I would like to continue to work on at home as well, such as raptor education, writing my identification guide, and trapping small mammals after we're done surveying owls. Ah well, perhaps next summer...

1779 1165 5016

For second week of school I'm surprisingly not too terrible with balancing my 17 hours classes, as well as having enough time to work out

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post

*Completed Uni in May*
    *Graduation in January*
    *No longer a student*

maybe if you live with children you can grind about their school if they are too young for internet?

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardly Oz View Post
    How did it go?

Oh, awesome for you, too. Why is it that you want to transfer?
    Because I only go to a community college which is a 2 year school. Associate's Degrees only. If I want a Bachelor's or higher I gotta go to a 4 year university.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Summer is coming to a close. The academic year starts up for me in a couple weeks, and while I am apprehensive of returning to the stresses associated with exams and all the to-do's of both large and small proportions, I look forward to what I will learn and accomplish. In the free time I have left I want to spend extra extra time with my bees, roll around in the grass with my cat, visit with friends and family, and comb beach gravel for agates... because so soon I will have to leave all the near-and-dear comforts of home behind. There are other projects I would like to continue to work on at home as well, such as raptor education, writing my identification guide, and trapping small mammals after we're done surveying owls. Ah well, perhaps next summer...
    There's so much things in summer I planned to do that I missed out on. There were so much books I wanted to read for summer reading, I wanted to learn the Python programming language, get into lucid dreaming, and, as ridiculous as this sounds, I wanted to delve into the art of deduction, in the end all I really did though was watch a lot of YouTube videos and play a lot of PC games, particularly Lord of the Rings Online!

:::

Not anything big happened today at school, it was the first meeting for my high school's theatre company, I had no plans to get into acting but the freshman representative wants us to act at least once this year, so I'm thinking of acting in the second show, so I can get the hang of things in the first show.
    Last edited by Rakansen; 6th September 2013 at 5:18 AM. Reason: Grammar

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    For second week of school I'm surprisingly not too terrible with balancing my 17 hours classes, as well as having enough time to work out
    Exercise is very important, glad you can find the time to get some in!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    There's so much things in summer I planned to do that I missed out on. There were so much books I wanted to read for summer reading, I wanted to learn the Python programming language, get into lucid dreaming, and, as ridiculous as this sounds, I wanted to delve into the art of deduction, in the end all I really did though was watch a lot of YouTube videos and play a lot of PC games, particularly Lord of the Rings Online!

:::

Not anything big happened today at school, it was the first meeting for my high school's theatre company, I had no plans to get into acting but the freshman representative wants us to act at least once this year, so I'm thinking of acting in the second show, so I can get the hang of things in the first show.
    Ah, some of my goals for the summer were to study biology and practice my hand at sketching and writing, but alas... distractions. I decided to read TLOTR triology which was relevant, but... then I got Skyrim and a mod which grants me Galadriel's bow and Legolas' slender war knives. :B I even ride a great elk around, pretending I'm the elf Thranduil or Ashitaka (from the film, Princess Mononoke). Gah, so much role-playing shenanigans...

Acting was an activity I was brave enough to do in elementary school; nowadays, not so much, though I have always admired the courage of my friends during our well-done high school plays. Good luck to you!

1779 1165 5016

I didn't have any homework last night. What life am I living?

Thank you based Turpoo

Finally it's Friday. About time, I could use a bit of a break. Also, this is the last time I put things off for several days in a row.

I just had my first week of school. It was a little boring to be honest...

Thanks BlackStar80!

http://naminepony.proboards.com/
    ^Please join It's awesome

I love it when the day is a short one, and you've got a highschool pep rally you have to attend.
    They're the best for one thing alone, nobody acts mature and people will always scream out the stupidest things you'll ever hear. And when candy is thrown into the stands, they retaliate which is hilarious as a senior...
    I'm going to miss highschool.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I have a Friday class that ends at night when most of my friends have no Friday classes :/. Don't like how most of my major courses are either too early or too late in the day. Have no motivation to study on the 2nd week of school; the horrible heat that suddenly came in September isn't helping. 93 Fahrenheit in September? What the heck...
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

We are starting uni again in a couple of days. We have been on a 2 week break, and suffice to say it hasn't been the most productive for me. We had a 3 day field trip up north and after that I didn't have much motivation to do much work aside from a couple of hours each day. It's good though that I only have 2 exams this semester, so I can use some of my ample free time too catch up. Sometimes I wish I was more motivated, but there's no use complaining. I realise I have to do something about it, like get off this forum haha.

Yeah, I've been in one for 5 years. I was unsure about what I wanted to do and I already have a degree, and almost a second (I needed the classes for the daycare I work in), but I decided I just want to get the show on the road and finish up.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

So, I've had three days of school so far, and my timetable's pretty bad... I have five days without a lunch period free (which is half my timetable), and I have fewer frees than last year (because I have fewer clashes... but still xD). They're also introduced this thing where you MUST sign in to commit yourself to silent study at least four hours a week, when they used only to make kids who were failing do this. That's annoying, since I really don't like the silent study rooms and prefer to have a little background noise. D:

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

So then, I actually got something done early for once. I'm going to work all day and get everything done.

Tomorrow starts sophomore year for me. I can't wait. The classes are going to be tough, but I'm going to have fun like I always do. I really want to not procrastinate as much this year, though. Last year it was bad; I did too many projects and homeworks at midnight.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I've been working on college applications and homework ever since I got home from mass this morning... The only break I've had to day was to go to GameStop and reserve a copy of X. Well, at least tomorrow should be an easy day. I have two art classes and an online class tomorrow.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Page 383 of 444 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433 ... LastLast