Page 384 of 446 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Today was my first day of Junior year. Last year, I only had a couple of teachers I liked, but this year might be different. It's still too early to tell though.

179 days left!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    I've been working on college applications and homework ever since I got home from mass this morning... The only break I've had to day was to go to GameStop and reserve a copy of X. Well, at least tomorrow should be an easy day. I have two art classes and an online class tomorrow.
    That's really scary, on Sunday I stayed home because I already went to Mass on Saturday, but I had to do homework and during that day I went to GameStop to download a Shiny Dialga and I ended up reserving X...

:::

I've recently been stressing myself out so much on assignments, tests, and exercise to maintain my grades, but it just ends up making them worse. It's somewhat difficult to adjust to a high school when you've never taken advanced classes (I've been in private schooling my whole life), and we're graded so heavily in P.E. on running (I'm only good at interval training because that's all I do when I work out). I guess it's time to accept that running isn't my strongest suit, and that it's almost impossible to NOT get a 'B' in high school.

Oh well, just a few weeks more and I'll be on my second term with my nice fresh copy of Pokémon X...

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Okay so.. I got the soil I needed and I am waiting for wednesday lab or maybe next week to reveal if my soil actually have the bacteria I needed in it lol.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I started my junior year in highschool today, and although I have a lot of annoying people in my classes I do have some friends here or there. The best part was that the summer homework I didn't do wasn't collected and it turns out the assignment is smaller than I previously thought so I can get it done easily today. I'm really happy right now (sidenote: I have nothing to really do this week in school since we just started so I think its time I grabbed my 3ds and some pokemon games and have fun in school.)

Astral Shadow made all this     Spoiler:- If you thought otherwise:

So I've been in school almost a week now, and for the most part, its going pretty well. Some classes suck, some are kind of awkward, but I don't have much choice in the matter.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    Okay so.. I got the soil I needed and I am waiting for wednesday lab or maybe next week to reveal if my soil actually have the bacteria I needed in it lol.
    hahah, I hope so, too. At which sites did you end up sampling?

Just shy of two weeks until school starts. I am entering an advanced science course having skipped its prerequisites due to positive favor with our instructor, but there is still a ton of personal studying I have yet to do to properly prepare. x_x I have a book to revise and additional study of bird identification to further qualify myself for an internship... bleck, curse you, procrastinating nature of mine. Ah well, it's been a great summer, and these extra preparations should come easy and manageable, once I get in gear. ;P

1779 1165 5016

Had a 3-hour lecture this morning. Wasn't that bad, quite fun actually. My professor knows how to be fun and engaging, so we don't doze off in class. However, he did give us a project due next week, which seems like it's impossible to do. We have to take pictures of someone we don't know (can't be friends, family, etc.), and then arrange them into three different magazine spreads. He was so specific on what the subject had to be. No animals, just humans, and it can't be something nerdy (pictures of someone playing video-games are out of the question).
    My Pokemon VGC Stats:
    VGC 2010 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2011 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2012/2013 Regionals Vancouver- Was eliminated
    VGC 2013 World Championship - Vancouver - Entered in LCQ; Was Eliminated

Just finished reading a book I strongly disliked. 118 pages in two days. Nothing is worse than having to push through a book that you have no interest in.
    Chive on!
    I'm sick of always hearing
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    All day it is there to remind
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

My first day was OK , not much new same little old school, same classroom , same desk , same people, ..... Bla bla bla . Can't wait for highschool >.< ! The only new things were my new main teacher and other teachers.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

[IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

Quote Originally Posted by leafgreen5050 View Post
    My first day was OK , not much new same little old school, same classroom , same desk , same people, ..... Bla bla bla . Can't wait for highschool >.< ! The only new things were my new main teacher and other teachers.
    Haha, I started high school this year and all I can say to you now is that you should cherish every moment of middle school. High school's an entirely different place, but there's also so much freedom compared to middle school, it has its pros and cons.

:::

Today was my second meeting for the anime club and the first meeting where we actually watched an anime. We watched Free! due to popular demand, but we'll watch Angel Beats next...

Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardly Oz View Post
    hahah, I hope so, too. At which sites did you end up sampling?

Just shy of two weeks until school starts. I am entering an advanced science course having skipped its prerequisites due to positive favor with our instructor, but there is still a ton of personal studying I have yet to do to properly prepare. x_x I have a book to revise and additional study of bird identification to further qualify myself for an internship... bleck, curse you, procrastinating nature of mine. Ah well, it's been a great summer, and these extra preparations should come easy and manageable, once I get in gear. ;P
    a park near me

Flying Safari:

Half of campus is sick. I seem to have caught whatever it is. I could hardly stay awake in class today and I have a headache.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Today was an okay day, I had to help a lot of people in my tech class with spreadsheets because they struggled with calculations, but I've never been good at them myself. After that I had to work on desktop publishing. Since it was homecoming week we had a special dress-up day, so today was a patriotic day in honor of 9/11. I ended up wearing a shirt I received after touring the U.S.S. Midway in my trip to San Diego last year.

Safari:

Oh boy. I have my first AP Bio test tomorrow. Honestly I don't think it will be too hard but we'll see how it goes. I'm loving the class so far.

Our 3rd long exam in Chemistry is today.. I think my mind is supersaturated with Alpha values and derivations! Gosh.. I'm feeling the worst case scenario here. Got to practice more about derivations though.. I still got to practice more on computations. Hope I can make it through the passing scorers..*sighs*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I have a big psychology research study which I have to write up in a couple of weeks, but I really don't want to do the study. It's in the relationships section, and none of the suggested topics really appeal to me, so I'll either have to come up with something fun or just take any one which comes my way. Either way, I'll probably end up making up the results in because I am sure as hell not going onto the streets of London and asking people why they think older woman prefer younger men.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

My Calc class isn't very hard yet. It's funny, It's full of seniors on the slide.

Thank you based Turpoo

Speaking of calculus (business calc for me), I regret going 3 years without taking a math class in college. We're doing early calculus stuff like slope and functions and I don't remember any of this stuff.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

so I have one stat exam next week that I need to know how to use excels and which stat functions to best describe data and stuff, lol.

I also inoculated my soil sample. I hope I got something :P

Flying Safari:

Using MATlab, and we're learning the basics of how to write code using matrices, transposing them, creating function handles and all that good stuff!

Can't wait to go more in depth with this program and hopefully we may start plotting them by next week.
    Last edited by TheotherLati; 13th September 2013 at 4:12 AM.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Pokemon Black Version:

So, today I went to my class presentation, you know, those things where we meet the homeroom teacher like a week before school actually starts.

It's sorta funny but also kinda depressing seeing your friends looking all better than ever, because they've been doing the things they wanted to do and they enjoyed them while you look like a washed up hack because you had zero to do. The fact that I was still counting sheep by the time my dad came back from work to pick me up probably didn't help either.

Also I love our schedule already, free afternoon for four days of the week, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Using MATlab, and we're learning the basics of how to write code using matrices, transposing them, creating function handles and all that good stuff!
    I heard MATHlab is quite a good tool for plotting stuff and the like. I tried it too last sem..XD.

I got my result of our start-of-term exams.. and it's frustrating! *Improving though compared from our end-of-term exam from last sem. Our today's exams were so depressing!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

My English teacher is super scatterbrained, but hopefully I'll get a good grade. I need to freaking get out of a CC already.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Done with my first week back! I like all my classes and teachers, but some of the classes will be hard to do really well in. I just have to get back into the swing if things I guess, and then it won't seem that tough.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    My English teacher is super scatterbrained, but hopefully I'll get a good grade. I need to freaking get out of a CC already.
    I'm on my 5th year at CC. I liked it at first but I'm tired of it now.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 384 of 446 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434 ... LastLast