Page 392 of 432 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 10781

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Ugh, I've had straight A's all through college so far, except for this one class. And I got a C on my final exam, so I either have a C or a B in the class. My teacher graded me way unfairly. People with the same thing I had on their finals did not get marked off for it, but I did.

It's the kind of Sunday that I don't feel like or want to doing school assignments... :/

Then I have various assignments with deadline coming up that I better do them if i want to save my GPA from falling further.

OMG, i need holiday

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    It's the kind of Sunday that I don't feel like or want to doing school assignments... :/

Then I have various assignments with deadline coming up that I better do them if i want to save my GPA from falling further.

OMG, i need holiday
    I feel EXACTLY the same . My assignments need to be done and pokemon y is so freaking tempting

OMG, i need holiday
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran11 View Post
    I feel EXACTLY the same . My assignments need to be done and pokemon y is so freaking tempting
    This so much.

I should be studying for yet another chem test on Tuesday, but I just can't be bothered. I mean, I think I have a pretty good grasp of the material and everything, but I still feel like I should be doing more... But that's hard to do when X and Y are sitting right there waiting for me to pick them up.

Veterans' Day can't come soon enough. Nine straight weeks without holidays really sucks.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    This so much.

I should be studying for yet another chem test on Tuesday, but I just can't be bothered. I mean, I think I have a pretty good grasp of the material and everything, but I still feel like I should be doing more... But that's hard to do when X and Y are sitting right there waiting for me to pick them up.
    Those games should always be released during school holidays, if you ask me. Oh dear, it bugs me their reasons to release it before, as most of the student can't really play it and some have to struggle with their school schedules to find time to play it.

Also, good luck on your test!

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
    Those games should always be released during school holidays, if you ask me. Oh dear, it bugs me their reasons to release it before, as most of the student can't really play it and some have to struggle with their school schedules to find time to play it.

Also, good luck on your test!
    Ikr? You'd think if they released the games closer to Christmas, etc. it would boost sales, so it'd be a win-win! But I guess it's a good test of patience and willpower which I have next to none of these days.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I might have to drop a class if this keeps up. Having a GPA below 3.0, while trying to create a resume for med school, isn't worth sticking with a class where the finish line looks like a C, in the first semester, nonetheless.

Conquest: A Fan Fiction

Credit to Brutaka

This semester is pretty decent for me got a couple graduate courses going on but they're not to difficult and pretty interesting. Renaissance Drama for the win!
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

I feel like I'm the only one here who hasn't played X/Y due to exams coming up ..

Anyone else in the same boat?

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I'm in my 2D animation class, and the teacher is "ill". I say "ill" because he is here, but he was getting something or whatnot. I just think he didn't want to be here today. But I apparently only get things done when I'm here in class, and I'm only apparently going to be animated the beginning that involves hands (instead of dialogue) anyway. Might as well get my money's worth.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

So I think I might graduate in college a semester early, but my mom is kind of against it cause she's like, once i graduate and work, i won't be having fun....

IMHO, im not having fun right now cause i want to make money and then have fun xD

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one here who hasn't played X/Y due to exams coming up ..

Anyone else in the same boat?
    I don't even have a 3ds :P

Flying Safari:

So I think I might graduate in college a semester early, but my mom is kind of against it cause she's like, once i graduate and work, i won't be having fun....

IMHO, im not having fun right now cause i want to make money and then have fun xD

it's just my first semester in college, but your mom is probably right. I say that because there were things in college i was skeptical about but they turned out to be true. But I personally would graduate early, if having the opportunity, for financial reasons. But if you're fine in that area, then enjoy it while it lasts.

Credit to Brutaka

haha. Same here. XD Even I wanted to play XY so badly..haha.

It's our 1 week semetral break. I really don't really I get the whole break thing it rather breaks my heart, but gladly got a time to relax and get away from exams lately.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    it's just my first semester in college, but your mom is probably right. I say that because there were things in college i was skeptical about but they turned out to be true. But I personally would graduate early, if having the opportunity, for financial reasons. But if you're fine in that area, then enjoy it while it lasts.
    well, im like almost done with my major courses requirement for my major, so i could graduate early. at the same time i used to toyed with idea of minoring, but i really don't want to take calc 2 because i have fallen out of math so much lol.

i thought of minoring in chem, but i need calc 2 to even take the easier pchem class.
    and i needed an advance level elective chem class and i was gonna do organic chemistry 2. I DONT KNOW!

I kind of want an easier ride out and be done with college haha

and what skeptical things in college? I have been a commuter and i am missing out a lot of things in college already. might as well miss some more. i try to get involve, but some things conflict with my "going home time" #commuter problem

Flying Safari:

well, im like almost done with my major courses requirement for my major, so i could graduate early. at the same time i used to toyed with idea of minoring, but i really don't want to take calc 2 because i have fallen out of math so much lol.

i thought of minoring in chem, but i need calc 2 to even take the easier pchem class.
    and i needed an advance level elective chem class and i was gonna do organic chemistry 2. I DONT KNOW!

I kind of want an easier ride out and be done with college haha

and what skeptical things in college? I have been a commuter and i am missing out a lot of things in college already. might as well miss some more. i try to get involve, but some things conflict with my "going home time" #commuter problem
    I thought it wouldn't be so hard to do 15 credits my first semester, but it was, especially since one of those classes is Calc 3, which I no longer have any interest in, so I'm dropping it. And dropping a class is something I didn't expect to do my first semester, but college got really real, really fast. If I could back in time, I would tell my high school self that college is no joke; everything needs to be taken with precaution, and not to major in math just because you thought it was "fun" in high school. Sadly, other people have told me similar things, but I'm okay with the fact that I learned the hard way. Besides, I'm doing well in my other classes. Now I just need a new major. I wonder how long that's gonna take me :/

Credit to Brutaka

I know I've been back at school for a few days, but for some reason, I don't feel much motivation right now. It's like my brain has decided that because midsemester break was not restful in the least, I need a break now and my brain has decided to take one. This is bad since I have two papers to do by next week and I've barely started either of them. And I have a backlog of reading to do in one of my classes.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

B in General Physics: Mechanics, A in Probability for Applications and A in 3D modelling. I am a happy college student. Incidentally, we don't have + or - in my school, very strict letter grades. Anything below a C is an NR or "Not Recorded" meaning you don't get credit for that class for the term and either have to take it again later in the year or during the summer.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    I thought it wouldn't be so hard to do 15 credits my first semester, but it was, especially since one of those classes is Calc 3, which I no longer have any interest in, so I'm dropping it. And dropping a class is something I didn't expect to do my first semester, but college got really real, really fast. If I could back in time, I would tell my high school self that college is no joke; everything needs to be taken with precaution, and not to major in math just because you thought it was "fun" in high school. Sadly, other people have told me similar things, but I'm okay with the fact that I learned the hard way. Besides, I'm doing well in my other classes. Now I just need a new major. I wonder how long that's gonna take me :/
    maybe you don't like strict math? what about accounting? what about physics?

and calc 1 was okay for me. I got an A. I just need to brush up my skills for calc 2. Maybe it's worth it if i take calc 2 and then minor and graduate early lol.

OMG, i need to talk to advisers XD

Flying Safari:

I took a Business Calc test today and I THINK I did well on it. I'm pretty sure I did better on this one than I did on the last one. The first test had a lot of algebra which I haven't taken since 2010 so I didn't remember much. This test was on limits and derivatives which I just learned for the first time, which is fresh material in my mind so its easier to remember.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Started my GCSEs (exams) this year and i am seriously struggling with the amount of work. The jump in the amount of work is absolutely ridiculous. I really wasn't ready for it and the pressure is really getting to me now. any advice on how to cope?
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Well, right now I'm sitting in my final day of drivers ed, with my laptop because I finished the test early. This particular test was rather devious as its wording for questions was quite cruel.

Middle Schoolers holla at ya boy XD.
    Seriously anyone here in Middle school?
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald, Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm way worse than Sogeking
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    I finished middle school 9 and a half years ago. I honestly don't remember much of it at all.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

I graduated middle school last year.

3DS: Ralph - 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Enjoy those days as much as you can. I can't tell you how much i wanna re-live some of my middle-school memories

Page 392 of 432 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402 ... LastLast