Page 393 of 446 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,825 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran11 View Post
    Enjoy those days as much as you can. I can't tell you how much i wanna re-live some of my middle-school memories
    Yeah I'm enjoying it so far and making alot of new friends encluding people I knew last year but never talked to.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

I can't tell you how much i wanna re-live some of my middle-school memories
    Well, that's something that I never thought I would ever hear anyone say.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

i swear,i'm one of the few people that takes french seriously.i'm one of the few people that haven't been talked to by the teacher harshly/sent out/talked to the discipline admin./gotten a threat of trouble.we have school issued ipads,and half the people are playing on them during class,barley anyone turns assignments in on time,and in the presentations we have to do for every unit,a lot of people are missing something,not a verb or such,but an entire sentence that the assignment requires.plus,when i went to turn mine in via email,what do you know,i can't type in my pass code.now i have to do it over the weekend.AND my trumpet mouthpiece got stuck when some jerk decided to pull it off my lap,my glasses got stepped on by same said guy when the coach said to use one ball,he used a second one,i tried to take it,my glasses fell off.this was more ironic though,he told me to "respect his wishes" when he didn't do the same to someone above him
    not my day...
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Also, today during lunch, a bunch of my friends listen to me read "My Immortal" aloud. Needless to say, we all had a wonderful time. AlsoI have a 92.9% with 1 week left. time to get that up!

Thank you based Turpoo

A week off school now... and plenty of work to keep me busy.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Enjoy those days as much as you can. I can't tell you how much i wanna re-live some of my middle-school memories
    I would say this, but every time I look back on my middle school years, I cringe.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    I would say this, but every time I look back on my middle school years, I cringe.
    Yes, middle school was not an enjoyable time for me. Though it wasn't a hellhole, it was full of stupidity. Even with the slight-to-moderate depression I seemed to develop around 9th grade, I much prefer high school.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Yay I made it in Jazz Band with the Trumpet and Piano yesterday.

As for me, I also hate Middle School. x.x At least it's my last year and I have to start getting ready for High School on December 10th. I can't wait until High School.
    I made a forum! The Pokeathlon Forums. Come and join today!

Also, check out my club on Marriland.

How old are you during your middle school years? I certainly know that if I met my 11-year-old self, I'd want to punch her in the face.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    How old are you during your middle school years? I certainly know that if I met my 11-year-old self, I'd want to punch her in the face.
    12 and during the summer I'll be 13.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Haha, I sometimes regret how I acted in middle school. Well, I'm a high school freshman right now and I already regret some things I did on my first term. Despite my bad times in middle school though, it's shaped me to the person I am, and I learned a lot of lessons in that three-year span (in my old school, sixth graders were in middle school).

Anyways, yesterday was my first Key Club event, it was a Halloween community event for kids. It was great to still do something for Hallowween, since this might be my first year of not trick-or-treating. On Thursday I just plan on watching Halloween movies and playing Lost Silver.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

There's nothing like an 'oh sh!t' moment to motivate you to get your papers done. Hopefully I will be more focused on school work this week.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I ****ing hate timed exams. Just took a 100 question exam and ended up running out of time with like 30 questions to go. I made a 55 out of 100. A lot of the questions I actually missed were missed because I was filling in random answers when I got down to like 10 seconds left. I didn't do too bad if you count just the questions I actually answered. Luckily I still have a C in the class.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 30th October 2013 at 7:12 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

The day I choose to go to Student Services to ask questions about my schedule, they're in a meeting >_>. My next class starts at 11 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at the other building, and during those days I have a break for an hour that I use to eat lunch. I personally don't mind having two classes for the rest of the time here, and my schedule shows my last two gen-ed classes (meaning I take a break from core classes that kinda do add on to my stress), but Mom's wondering if I could get another class added to it so I can finish earlier. But I'm looking through what I have, and because of the schedules getting tighter with every semester (due to teachers slowly leaving with the students), I feel they couldn't fit a core class, but I wonder if they could move one gen-ed for the other, if that's possible.

But I have to wait 'til tomorrow, so... yeah >_>;. Gotta wait another day now.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I ****ing hate timed exams. Just took a 100 question exam and ended up running out of time with like 30 questions to go. I made a 55 out of 100. A lot of the questions I actually missed were missed because I was filling in random answers when I got down to like 10 seconds left. I didn't do too bad if you count just the questions I actually answered. Luckily I still have a C in the class.
    Ugh, I hate timed exams, I've never failed an exam from them but I always end up panicking throughout the test in fear that I wouldn't finish the test on time.

---

Eh, nothing much today happened. I believe we have a Japanese test tomorrow on Hiragana translation, but I have most of it covered. Today for AP Human we went to the library to take notes on the 2013 World Census from the Population Reference Bureau, we'll continue on note-taking tomorrow.

Safari:

On Friday I'm going to have a farewell party in my Japanese class for our substitute teacher instead of revising for an exam. Can't wait for tomorrow ^^

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    i swear,i'm one of the few people that takes french seriously.i'm one of the few people that haven't been talked to by the teacher harshly/sent out/talked to the discipline admin./gotten a threat of trouble.we have school issued ipads,and half the people are playing on them during class,barley anyone turns assignments in on time,and in the presentations we have to do for every unit,a lot of people are missing something,not a verb or such,but an entire sentence that the assignment requires.
    Sounds like me in science and manual arts. ^^
    Last edited by Yoshino; 31st October 2013 at 3:57 AM.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

So anybody else here suck at Math or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    I'm taking a math class for the first time since the fall semester of 2010 so I'm very rusty. I can barely remember what I did in that class (college algebra).
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I suck at math because everyone in my class is a retard which makes it really hard to focus >:/ And now I'm failing >:(

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I'm an intended Applied Math major, so math is my strength. It's not conclusive, but I'm planning to focus my studies into some sort of math, even if I don't declare my major to be Applied Math when that time comes (in about 2 years).
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I've always done pretty good in Math. I'm a high school freshman and I'm currently taking Honors Geometry, I wanted to take Algebra 2 but I was never able to take Geometry in the past because I grew up through private schooling (which, through my own experience, I suggest you should never do since they aren't controlled by the government, therefore offer less educational opportunities than public schools).
    Last edited by Rakansen; 31st October 2013 at 6:20 AM.

Safari:

You're not the only one.

So who here hates Philosophy? I'm studying Psychology, so some of it I can understand, but some of it is just so ridiculous to me.

Surprisingly, I've done pretty well in Math for the most part. The key was getting off to a good start. If you are lost during the beginning of the semester, it's really hard to dig yourself out of that hole when all of the concepts build on each other.

Done with my mid-semester midterms shenanigans!

Now a month until final/last exam shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    So who here hates Philosophy? I'm studying Psychology, so some of it I can understand, but some of it is just so ridiculous to me.

Surprisingly, I've done pretty well in Math for the most part. The key was getting off to a good start. If you are lost during the beginning of the semester, it's really hard to dig yourself out of that hole when all of the concepts build on each other.
    Um, Philosophy and Psychology are in different departments I think?

I took Ethics which is a branch of Philosophy and I liked it haha. It helped me to be a bit more open minded and critically think about what arguments people say

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Haven't posted here in a while... My school year's not going so good right now, I'm failing three of my classes, and I've spent so many days crying because I'm so stressed. My main problem though is English, because my teacher is a jerk. She failed me last year for saying my opinion was wrong, gave me a 12% on a test because she didn't like what I wrote, and yelled at me when I said another test we had was printed wrong (It was, she said so later). Math is hard too, so many letters and weird symbols are hard for me to remember, and Spanish is really difficult for me as well. I'm barely passing History either, but then again my teacher always goes off topic. The only subject I don't have too much of a problem in Physics though.

No matter how hard I try, I can't do better. Studying isn't helping, considering I have three tests every week on different subjects. I'm on the verge of just quitting, and every person who tells me to 'study harder' just makes me more upset. No help this first term's finals are this month... Time to (Not) look forward to doing ten tests in the span of four days.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Page 393 of 446 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443 ... LastLast