Page 395 of 444 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 11093

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Well this three-day weekend was much needed, and well-spent. I feel rested up for the four day week ahead of me, and even next week as well! After that its a three day week and then Thanksgiving Break! Hopefully that comes quickly!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Well this three-day weekend was much needed, and well-spent. I feel rested up for the four day week ahead of me, and even next week as well! After that its a three day week and then Thanksgiving Break! Hopefully that comes quickly!
    Agreed, I really enjoyed my three-day weekend, but I can't wait for this week and next week to be over so it's Thanksgiving Break. I'm really tired of this term, I used to look forward to it as a challenge and now it gets worse and worse, I really miss last term...

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

I like when there are breaks because the time off is nice, but sometimes I get so comfortable during those breaks that when it's time to go back, I'm not ready to do schoolwork and I slack off. Once I've got myself on a roll, I like to try to keep it going. Until finals, in which case I'm basically burned out.

I hate when teachers try to cram in stuff before holidays. In my college classes we usually have like 1 test per month, but this one dude is giving us 3 tests in a span of 3 weeks before we get out for Thanksgiving holidays. We've already had one of those 3 tests this past Thursday.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I hate when teachers try to cram in stuff before holidays. In my college classes we usually have like 1 test per month, but this one dude is giving us 3 tests in a span of 3 weeks before we get out for Thanksgiving holidays. We've already had one of those 3 tests this past Thursday.
    Ugh, I know how you feel. My history teacher wants to cram in another 3-7 chapters before our winter break (I believe it's the winter break and not the fall one, because the fall break is literally within the next couple of weeks). Not to mention each chapter comes with a test and a whole lot of notes. A break sounds nice right about now.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

The credits from 2 of my hardest and most tedious class in high school (multivariable calc/linear algebra) didn't transfer over, so I have to retake it in college. At least I don't need to study as much for those classes this time XP

I bombed a test in the class though cuz my brain was dead and I made stupid mistakes on half the problems.

if anyone here knows how to explain enthalpy, i would not mind a PM/VM at all, because I've never taken a physics course in my life, and I understand maybe half of this chapter in chemistry. it doesn't help that my lecture has already moved on to gas laws. sigh, I have so much to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by flarye View Post
    The credits from 2 of my hardest and most tedious class in high school (multivariable calc/linear algebra) didn't transfer over, so I have to retake it in college. At least I don't need to study as much for those classes this time XP

I bombed a test in the class though cuz my brain was dead and I made stupid mistakes on half the problems.
    i wish i took multivariable calc in high school. i probably wouldn't have dropped it this semester had that been the case. oh well, I'm done with a math major... still need a new one, though

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

So some of my classes are ending this week, week before thanksgiving, yay! Less things to study when they're done.

Now to get the many *curses* group projects over with

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

School begins for me tomorrow.

My college runs on trimesters and so I'm just beginning my winter term while everyone else is preparing for finals. I cannot lie, I get some satisfaction out of not having finals while everyone else does.

I've only got 2 weeks left of school and 5 more assignments standing between me and summer break ^・^

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Got a final exam tonight in microeconomics. Not looking forward to it at all.

Least favorite class got cancelled today because of a strike going on today. On that note, one of my other classes didn't, so it's going to be really awkward passing by all those people to go to one class.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

my grade may have honestly lowered to a B because i didn't study for this stupid exam. what am i doing with my life? :/

Credit to Brutaka

First week is almost over, but I think I can say that I'm going to like Ethics and Art History II. Probably helps I've had the teacher for Ethics previously so I'm familiar with his teaching style, and the other is rather out-going, reminds me of my high school economics teacher. It's only the two gen-ed classes, so I think it's a nice way to have a break from core classes, even though I probably shouldn't, but oh well. The schedule wasn't able to turn out that way. Can't complain, anyway.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I did pretty good on my final exam today. My average went from a 74 to an 86. I'm perfectly OK with an 86 in the class that I was previously doing the worst in.

Also I registered for next semester.

Business Statistics at 8:00AM and Business Calculus II at 10:00AM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 21st November 2013 at 1:50 AM.

...I've never been so pissed off that Thanksgiving exists.

Gonna have to take the GRE a week later than I wanted to because of it (and it's probably going to deny me funding for grad school that doesn't consist of loans and more loans)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Man, I'm really enjoying this week. It's the best week I've had for quite a while. I found out that my application for my school's tech program was accepted and that I did pretty well on last week's AP Human Geography test. I've even been able to make friends with some people I've never had the courage talking to.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Got my exam schedule yesterday. Looks pretty good, I have no days where I have 2 exams. But that also means I have 1 exam all 5 exam days. I still like this better than having multiple exams in one day though.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Just 6 more days and 2 more assignments then I'm done for the year ^^

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

So everybody else is talking about getting out in a week or so while I don't get out until the second week of December. Despite starting in the middle of August.

Life, I hate you.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Just figured out how I did on my last midterm for Physics. I didn't study for this one and somehow did better than last time. How come I always do better on tests when I don't study? Same applied for my math midterm, and I got a solid 93% this time, curve ignored.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

When it comes to finals, this is basically my entire mindset:

Screen-shot-2013-08-12-at-7_35_35-AM_zps0af8731c.jpg
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

The good news last day of classes today,
    The bad new; exams start tomorrow
    I have 8 exams
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    So everybody else is talking about getting out in a week or so while I don't get out until the second week of December. Despite starting in the middle of August.

Life, I hate you.
    my last day is the 19th, but I don't start the new semester until around the 20th of January

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    When it comes to finals, this is basically my entire mindset:

Screen-shot-2013-08-12-at-7_35_35-AM_zps0af8731c.jpg
    that's almost me, except I'm the person who goes to bed at 10:45pm and wakes up at 4:00am to start/complete a paper due at 11:00am whilst procrastinating in serebiiforums because I'M SOOO DONE!

Credit to Brutaka

My professors were fantastic and gave me all my tests before the break, and NO additional work to do over the thanksgiving break. Can I just say I actually freaking love my professors and their consideration for themselves and their students! Heck yea!!!!
    Friend code: 4382-3127-9168.
    Water Safari: Octillery, Wartortle, Azumarill

Shinies:

Page 395 of 444 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast