Page 4 of 442 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Stayed up until about 3am doing homework and then got a text reminding me that we didn't even have school today. I'm quite glad. =D

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

0647 - 8370 - 0522

OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

Rough calculation, but today was something like the 140th day of school for me this year due to me being in Australia. It also means that I've only got another three months - less than, actually - left in Year 11 and then my final year of school awaits, which is quite scary. The Year 12's have been sitting their trial exams and it's really quite nerve-wracking seeing them cram and be all anxious and whatnot; it makes me quite fearful for next year. I'm in IB, and it's tough, but it's only going to get tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Rough calculation, but today was something like the 140th day of school for me this year due to me being in Australia. It also means that I've only got another three months - less than, actually - left in Year 11 and then my final year of school awaits, which is quite scary. The Year 12's have been sitting their trial exams and it's really quite nerve-wracking seeing them cram and be all anxious and whatnot; it makes me quite fearful for next year. I'm in IB, and it's tough, but it's only going to get tougher.
    O: I just started the IB. It seems okay now, but I can see how there's going to be a major workload soon. And all our final year students ended up hating the IB by the time they were done. >.<

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

0647 - 8370 - 0522

OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

The maths departments has some new chairs. They're comfortable, they're sturdy, they're clean, they're just the right height and they're apparently good for your posture. The problem is the design.

They're bright blue and look like they're scaled up from nursery chairs. If you were to walk in and see a class sitting in them, you'd wonder if they're allowed to use scissors.

Also the head of sixth form spent all assembally rambling on about his bloody shed again. And he made an analogy for a sucessful school year that was somewhat derailed by the sun not being an overly desirable destination. What with the burning and everything.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Also the head of sixth form spent all assembally rambling on about his bloody shed again. And he made an analogy for a sucessful school year that was somewhat derailed by the sun not being an overly desirable destination. What with the burning and everything.
    Hah, heads of sixth form are all unique and yet all the same in that once you've had a week's worth of assemblies with them, their speeches are utterly predictable. Mine used to spend each assembly complaining about Republican Americans. In a UK School.

My final year of university starts in October, and it can mean only one thing: final exams that define my degree grade and therefore the unfolding of my life path Dozens and dozens of 21st birthdays. 21 is seen as the "big birthday", and as such attendance if you get an invite is pretty much compulsory. The first of these involves traipsing 250 miles down the country and possibly spending the night with my heavily pregnant sister-in-law, who probably doesn't want a sofa-surfer while she's waiting for her life to turn upside-down with her first child due. Hey ho, at least it'll be a nice party and a chance to catch up with the uni crowd.

Today I felt like an idiot in school, just what I needed.

End of week 2.
    Great week tbh

We(I) don't have to get up til 8 Am. Homework is super easy...so far. Teachers are the same.
    First class of the week: Computers. Last class of the week: PE.
    Great classes!
    I love 6th class....for now.

Can't wait til Monday. xD

First week of school wasn't bad, can't wait to go back next week. Sorta.

Just hate getting up early. DX

As usual, our tourism management teacher treated us like a bunch of idiots who don't know anything about tourism and geography in general today. Really makes us look forward to the exams in December!
    Heroes of Black:

Heroes of White (Nuzlocke):

First week of school over. I think I only have 36 more weeks left, so not bad /sarcasm.

I'm already really tired and I have a little bit of homework already. But it's going to get a lot worse considering it's my final year of high school. But my timetable's not too bad so hopefully next week'll be better.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

School's being a massive pain at the moment. I had to do nothing but my homework from five o'clock until half-past-ten last night. On top of that, I need to study for upcoming exams. This is only my third-last year of secondary school, so I'm dreading what the next two years will be like. ):

I have decent classes and teachers, but since im taking another language (japanese) and since chinese is full, i have to take life skills instead -_- my mom is so pissed because
    a) im chinese and never really learned to speak it
    b) life skills is, according to my older freinds, a big waste of time.

life skills is just about stupid stuff like saving money, a skill ive been trained in since 1st grade

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Well, Day 4, the last day of the week, is finally here. I have gym in sixth period, so I'm pretty much exhausted right now. I have more math homework, numbers 14-52 all. But, they're all pretty simple problems, so no complaints. Science was cool. In Health class, we finally got to use the school's new Window 7 computers. They're awesome because they used to have these old XPs from '02 that 15% of the time didn't even turn on, so I'm happy. In English, we finally had a class where we didn't have any homework assigned. Overall, the day was decent enough.
    Last edited by funrush; 9th September 2011 at 9:38 PM.

^ yeah, a lot of schools seem to be getting new computers now.

I just remembered: my english teacher wrote a poem with us all as agroup, so my freind picked the topic ckinny jeans. It was so funny, everyone's still talking about it ^_^

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

My chem teacher is awesome. He's one of those teachers that rambles on about philosophy rather than the subject they're teaching for half the period. Pretty cool guy.

Oh, I had a Science teacher like that once. It was the best class ever.

Well, Day 4 is done, and I volunteered to be the writer for the book and movie reviews for the school newspaper. Also, we're going to get into limits in AP Calc soon, and we'll also be starting HTML coding in Web Design.

I'm psyched for Week 2!

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    Well, Day 4 is done, and I volunteered to be the writer for the book and movie reviews for the school newspaper. Also, we're going to get into limits in AP Calc soon, and we'll also be starting HTML coding in Web Design.

I'm psyched for Week 2!
    Day 4 is done for me too. Rollin' into the weekend with not much homework, score!

It was supposed to have been Day 4 for me. But our county has already issued our first cancelled school day because of flooding from excessive downpours over the past week.

Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfUnova View Post
    It was supposed to have been Day 4 for me. But our county has already issued our first cancelled school day because of flooding from excessive downpours over the past week.
    hahaha, lucky, 3 day weekend. Sad thing is, tonight l have to go to services, when l would MUCH rather be on serebii other than that, my weekend is set,

Saturday: SLEEP & serebii
    Sunday: Sleep &Serebii

Today was pretty good actually, chemistry I felt really great because I got a B in it and I had to teach the people beside me about Ionic Bonding. Then in English which was awful with the teacher at the time, he had us watch the schools version of the play 'An Inspector Calls', which was twenty minutes of girls giggling and the other english teacher making an idiot of himself but being hilarious at the same time, going as far as to create an old british accent. Spanish was boring but it is much better than p.e which I heard was cross country-Win!. Spanish we got more homework than actual work done and the staff didn't seem to know what they were doing. In maths, the teacher kinda told someone off but laughed at them at the same time; he was doing a practise paper and was saying one of the questions to himself and working it out and she asked the boy next to him who he is talking to and said that she knows he is only talking to himself about the maths but that is even weirder and told him to get on with it. Then he put his head towards the work, angrilly ignoring everyone and doing it and the teacher told him to not look at her and everyone else as if he wants to kill them all. The sad thing is, he probably could and she would be his first victim. I.C.T, the teacher has had four months to mark our work, we are the last year and he always spends most work on them and he doesn't even know who we are or what we are doing. He started new things with us despite telling us that we will start where we left off last year. Someone asked if everything we did last year was pretty much pointless and the teacher said probably, which angered me and basically, if I was told what asignments to do and given the instructions like the exact same tests in the past three years, I would do it myself. Overall though it was a good day as I think I am actually becoming popular in my class and people kept on following me, wanting to talk about stuff. Win! And I have never seen or spoken to the idiots from the bottom sets who have been doing 'B Skills' for the past three years. This is where those who cannot do a second language do this to learn how to draw shapes for help with maths, read basic books for english and draw organs in the body for science. And they think they are better than everyone even though they have done so much alcohol and drugs by even now before 18, they will probably die before the age of 35. Even though I have many tests and work ahead of me in the next two weeks, school life is really good and I really don't learn much, just have a laugh which is all good
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I hate band. Or more accurately, I hate my band teacher. She's some psycho who started "teaching" in my high school a few years ago. I don't even think she can talk, it's just yelling. I don't mind having to Pep Band, but all band members must do marching band. It's absolutely retarded. So, tomorrow, which is Saturday we have to go to school at 2 o'clock and "march" in our football field full of goose crap for 3 hours.

I start college next week, but tbh with you I wouldn't really mind considerin' I'm doin' Forensics which are awesome.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

College Writing class stresses me out big time and I don't wanna apply! But my teacher is so competent so I guess I'll be fine, just stressed. AP lit is gonna killl me with all these essays and oral presentation but otherwise school is great! And crew practice makes me wanna sleep for forever I'm so tired and in pain.
    I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/b88rqh.png[/IMG]
    Black FC: 0432 7790 8501

Credit to Mew_ for the smudge banner!!

I wrote 2 essays for English and Theatre arts today. I also snoozed off in U.S. history, and finally, I took a test in Euro, which I failed with a 28. Nice day so far.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Page 4 of 442 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast