Page 412 of 446 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

So we have another exam in OrgChem and we are given 3 hours for answering all the questions and the heck I finished it in 1 hour. I kinda felt guilty because of not reviewing my answer. Ugh. I'm so stupid.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Something terrible happened in my english class.

I would explain it all but it would be tl;dr so in short I unfairly received a 20% drop in my English grade. ;_;
    I would recommend talking with your principal about it.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 156 CP

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Something terrible happened in my english class.

I would explain it all but it would be tl;dr so in short I unfairly received a 20% drop in my English grade. ;_;
    Though I can't fully help you since I have no knowledge of the siutation, I suggest talking to the principal (like Professor Dragonexpert said) or someone else (maybe your counselor?) about that. It's very unfair. Depending on the situation, you might also try having a discussion with your English teacher about the grade drop.

Quote Originally Posted by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy View Post
    So we have another exam in OrgChem and we are given 3 hours for answering all the questions and the heck I finished it in 1 hour. I kinda felt guilty because of not reviewing my answer. Ugh. I'm so stupid.
    Same here. :P Yesterday was my last day of finals, and I finished my Geometry exam an hour and a half early. I felt really confident about it at first, but I didn't even check my answers and everyone else took their time on the exam.
    Last edited by Rakansen; 15th March 2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: I decided to reply to another post, but I didn't want to make a new post

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Easy week coming up. 3 days of class, 2 days of work (3 if you count tomorrow).
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Late applicant party!
    no?
    Yeah I sent it in today because I was too busy getting recommendation letters gathered (Just a page, teacher, just a page!)
    I don't think college is going to be much of a change since I've basically grown up watching college kids and lectures thanxorus to my dad being a college prof.
    I just don't know how I will balance college and k-dramas at the same time this coming year D:

Three weeks of school left... feels so weird. Although I am going to be coming in in my Pikachu onesie on the last day.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Well this is a load of crap.

1) I went to the college I'm transferring to on Friday during Spring Break, and put in my application for transfer. At the college, they had some thing going on where the college will pay for your application fee if you come apply during the week of Spring Break. So I did, since I'm a broke college student. Anyways, I get this e-mail yesterday saying that my application was rejected since I did not pay the application fee, EVEN THOUGH I watched the people in the office pay it for me! So now, after I get out of class tomorrow, I have to go back to the college, and get this crap straightened out.

2) Both of my advisers at my current college looked over my transcripts, to make sure I've taken all of the courses needed to transfer, which they said I was good to go. Sooooo... while I was at the college I'm transferring to on Friday, one of the people helping me register said there was a course I haven't taken yet. So now it's looking like I'll have to take a summer course, OR, take that course once I transfer, if they even allow that.

I guess the good news is that I qualify for a crap load of scholarships
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Three weeks of school left... feels so weird. Although I am going to be coming in in my Pikachu onesie on the last day.
    Hopefully they'll let you. Some school's, including mine, have a restriction against any form of pajamas.
    Another restriction we have is that we can't order pizza to our school unless there's some specific event going on. Our culinary shop can make it, so administration just says we should order from there instead of from Domino's. They outlined it even better when they explained that it was even state law.

Spring break is over and now I am back at school. Not that it was much of a break.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I had the first maths test for the year, hopefully I did well, though there were some parts that my teacher didn't teach us yet other maths classes taught the students that, so my class was kinda at a disadvantage -.-
    I have claimed

First day back from Spring Break and both of my classes were canceled. Ah well, gives me more time to study for my exam tomorrow.

Ugh, since it was the first day of the last term of the year I'm back to AP Human, and apparently the rumors were true and we got a new teacher. He's an AP US History teacher and the only experience he's had with teaching freshmen is an elective on sports. As such, his policies are VERY CHALLENGING since he mainly teaches AP to juniors. Ah, well, I hope he gets the hang of teaching soon, since he said that he might change his policy on grading and homework if it seems too stressful.

Safari:

Psychopharmacology went alright. I think. I really don't know. My professor is a tough grader, especially for essay questions.

Well, my English class started yesterday, looks like it will be doable, but perhaps really boring.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Well, my English class started yesterday, looks like it will be doable, but perhaps really boring.
    Aww, I love English! It's my favorite class, it's challenging but it's fun looking back at all the essays and writing you've done in the past to see how much you've developed, unlike in other classes where you merely do random assignments *cough* Geometry *cough*.

Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    Aww, I love English! It's my favorite class, it's challenging but it's fun looking back at all the essays and writing you've done in the past to see how much you've developed, unlike in other classes where you merely do random assignments *cough* Geometry *cough*.
    Haha you have no idea how much I agree with that realization; one of the most amazing things life can offer is being able to reflect on life itself and understand it through our unique perspectives.

So I didn't get accepted into the university I wanted which means I have to go to the 2nd university I was accepted to this mid July for six weeks to attend a summer program in order to stay in it. Bye-bye long summer break.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    So I didn't get accepted into the university I wanted which means I have to go to the 2nd university I was accepted to this mid July for six weeks to attend a summer program in order to stay in it. Bye-bye long summer break.
    That sounds rough if you have to attend a six week program just to maintain acceptance to that college. I just needed to spend a weekend orientation program for mine. Was the college you didn't get into an exceptionally difficult college to be accepted into? Because if not, that's disappointing that you have to give up so much of your break for the other college.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    That sounds rough if you have to attend a six week program just to maintain acceptance to that college. I just needed to spend a weekend orientation program for mine. Was the college you didn't get into an exceptionally difficult college to be accepted into? Because if not, that's disappointing that you have to give up so much of your break for the other college.
    Kinda but also the fact that they had to review over 10,000 applications and only 1,250 freshman are selected in the process. But that said, I do get some college credit already to start off with along with being able to know where my surroundings are earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Kinda but also the fact that they had to review over 10,000 applications and only 1,250 freshman are selected in the process. But that said, I do get some college credit already to start off with along with being able to know where my surroundings are earlier.
    Ah, I see. Yeah, the campus feels a lot less massive once you've gotten used to it. I first showed up thinking the campus would be impossibly large, but you once get used to it, a college campus isn't so scary. aside from all the homeless people on the streets at night Accepting 25% of applicants is definitely rather selective, I know how that feels. Then again, I probably shouldn't judge other colleges as selective when we had over 67,000 freshman apply and about 14,000 accepted.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    Well, my favorite class is English. And actually, now being a few days in, I can see that its not going to be nearly as boring as I thought it was going to be, I think I will actually really enjoy this class.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

grawwg....I have a business Info systems test tomorrow and I just don't wanna.... Never do a class like this kids; It's mostly about spreadsheets.

The paper I'm writing is so boring I've only gotten about two pages written in the past 5 hours.

everyone is talking about spring break,while i don't even get mine intil april 14...and the fact i have 3 after scholl acitives in a row doesn't make it any better either
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

I'm getting a lot of homework nowadays at school. Doing homework right now.

Page 412 of 446 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast