Page 430 of 442 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 11042

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Do your colleges/universities make all the majors go to the same ceremony? Mine has to split up students by colleges because we have too many students. Liberal Arts has at least 3 sections of ceremonies at different times because it's so big.
    LSU to my knowledge had multiple ceremonies. But then that's pretty much expected given how big the school is and how many people graduate each semester.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

OSU does the same ceremony for everyone graduating in the same term

(which means they have to use Ohio Stadium for the spring just from the SHEER NUMBER OF PEOPLE GRADUATING)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    OSU does the same ceremony for everyone graduating in the same term

(which means they have to use Ohio Stadium for the spring just from the SHEER NUMBER OF PEOPLE GRADUATING)
    Woah...that's a huge stadium. My school doesn't even have a stadium for people to graduate. We just hold ours at the quads (lawn) where the club rush is normally held. Every spring the school has to set up the benches and stages for that.

Unfortunately, you can only walk down in the spring. I graduate in the fall, so I have to choose whether to walk down before or after I graduate. Which is better in your guys' opinions?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

With only one week left of my o chem class and needing to get a B on my last exam in order to pass, I am going to have to do nothing but o chem till Friday. The o chem binge starts today huzzah. Wish me luck!

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    With only one week left of my o chem class and needing to get a B on my last exam in order to pass, I am going to have to do nothing but o chem till Friday. The o chem binge starts today huzzah. Wish me luck!
    I have friends who suffered from that class. Wish you the best of luck.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Graduated Thursday, and I'm surprised how unfulfilled I am at the end of high school. Either that or I'm longing to go back. The underclassmen still have class on Monday, so maybe I'll visit.

I have to admit I was a bit sad when the class vocalist (a girl who just loves to sing) sang For Good from Wicked at graduation.
    I'll see some of my classmates next year in the state university right down the street from our high school (convenient, eh?), so I'm glad that I won't be the only one going there.

Would anyone recommend taking a Pharm.Tech class over the summer?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

2nd day of exams done. So far so good as far as I can tell, but BOY did the Latin test suprise me. A monkey could have done it, it was so simple. (I've probably failed it now I've said that LMAO)
    I break up in two weeks yay!

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Grad ceremony tomorrow, then afterparty and dance. In total, it'll take nearly 12 hours, prep and take-down not included. Not really looking forward to it, but it'll be fun(ny) to see everyone dressed up all proper.

We've got our prom/dinner tomorrow, which should be fun I've got my dress all ready, as well as my shoes xD

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Just came back from grad, it was okay. They made it way too big a deal, though, someone started crying in the middle of the valedictorian's speech. At least it wasn't really sweaty or anything.

Dinner + dance tonight in four hours, lasts until 11 pm. Hopefully it'll be fun? (if it's anything like the usual school dances, I call rip-off)

Had my last day of high school yesterday, and we threw a big party, currently sobering up, so I guess this is the first day in the rest of my life .

But at least I still have you guys.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Freshman orientation was last night running through today. All of the students got a sense of how living in a dorm is like.
    And knowing myself, I'm glad I'm not dorming. Stayed up past 2:00 doing nothing but screwing around (well, pingpong and billards, actually).
    Being a incoming chemistry student, I thought the classes were going to be smaller, but apprently some of them are full.

Just got home from the grad party, it was surprisingly fun. Reports cards are coming in tomorrow, which is all the more reason to skip class again. And there's really nothing the teachers can do about it at this point.

So today was my final day of the college year for me. 8 weeks off for summer!

My final grades were three merit grades and three pass grades, half and half. That's actually pretty good for someone like me who gets stressed so easily. Going to be doing a second year of the IT course starting September. I hope I can cope with it.

Tomorrow's the last day of school! Getting report cards tomorrow back sure dampens my spirit though...

Well, I had prom yesterday, and it was actually really nice and fun Good to catch up with those people you were quite close to, but not enough to keep in contact with them.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I just finished my summer o chem class!!!! Finally I can have a real summer vacation!!!!!

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I just finished my summer o chem class!!!! Finally I can have a real summer vacation!!!!!
    I am completely jealous. I haven't had a real summer vacation in such a long time. I could definitely use the break.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Last day of school today, on the school laptops, total freedom (but not really). There's less than an hour left until the very end, live from the source!

I'm in 8th grade and it's just as easy as the other ones. I find english to be the easiest subject (and english is not even my native language, it's brazilian portuguese).

My teachers are cool. Everyone hates the math and history teachers but I don't see why. My english teacher jokes a lot. Some of the jokes are really bad, but he even admits so, which makes it funnier than it should be.

To all the premeds in this thread (if there's any), are any of you struggling as hard as I am to find a place to shadow in? I show up and nobody's there, I leave messages and never get calls back. And now there's some HIPAA law that restricts a physician from sharing patient information, which makes things harder. My struggle is too real.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Well, I'm officially done until September, when my freshman year starts. Nevertheless, I'll be tracking this thread and posting about adventures aplenty concerning my two exams coming up in August.

My report card came in and my parents were proud that I didn't screw around Senior year (read: got straight A's).

I hope my college professors permit an override to get into their classes in the Fall. It seems that my university expects me to apply to classes on my own even if I'm supposed to major in them.
    I'm obviously ready for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I am completely jealous. I haven't had a real summer vacation in such a long time. I could definitely use the break.
    this is likely to be my last real summer vacation ever

and i already can't wait for it to be over because i am THAT HYPED for grad school
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I'm currently in the midst of a four month summer, and I'm dreading for it to end, because I don't think I'll get another summer like this with no schoolwork for a very long time...

My Animelist

Page 430 of 442 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440 ... LastLast