Page 416 of 416 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416
Results 10,376 to 10,381 of 10381

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I really need to stop second guessing myself. I took a quiz today, and it turns out I got this one question right the first time, but I erased it and put something else.
    That happened to me on my last English test. It was a true or false question, and as soon as I saw it I said true, but I sat and stared at it for like 5 minutes, and then finally put down false... the correct answer was true. XD
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Went on a field trip to the museum today. I knew it wasn't going to be pretty since it was a museum everyone and their grandmother's been to around these parts. And then, the teacher gave us 8 pages of worksheets to fill out about the exhibits... lo and behold, the most exciting bus ride I've ever had my whole life.

Been revising for my exams recently, which start in May. Not been doing so well so far, but meeting up with a friend to do some revision together on Saturday, so hopefully that'll be productive.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I freaking killed my mid-terms. 99/A on my History exam, 100/A+ on my Psych exam, and a 93/A- on my Art History exam. That bumps my grade for Art History to a B- at the moment, which is amazing since I don't really study for the subject.

清順(トンボ)
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Working on a group paper for the graduate level course I'm taking to improve my chances of getting accepted to grad school. Well...it's called a group project. But really, at this rate, only my name should be on it.

I can't just stop and refuse to work anymore, though because, whether my other group members want to pull their weight or not, the school has informed me that my performance in this class will factor in to whether I'm accepted or not. So I can't just hold my breath...

Guidance counselor gave me good news: I've ranked up from 13th to 12th in my class.
    Ironically, it's the lack of involvement at school that's really boosted me up the ranks. Freshman year, I was totally involved in a sport and various other school activites. I balanced studies and extracurricular activites for three years. This past year, I decided to stop contributing and put all my energy into studies. As a result, I have risen pretty high in the class rankings.

Come join the my Pokémon Clubs!

Page 416 of 416 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416