Page 441 of 446 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,025 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

It's amazing what several days of poor quality sleep can do to productivity. I've been even more slow getting things done than usual.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

My textbooks were apparently dispatched last week Friday/Saturday, and I still haven't received them yet :/ Getting kinda worried now that they got lost or something. Gonna go to the bank tomorrow to check whether the money's actually been taken out of my account.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Pretty big Geo project due tomorrow, as well as a French assignment. Reportedly, the former takes at least four hours, and the latter... well, I don't know of anyone's who's finished it yet.

Also, the world chess champion came back to class today. It was pretty awesome.

My pancreas problems have caused me to need bloodwork, comes back tomorrow.... and so Im out of school til it comes back. and tomorrow marks the start of fall break so 2 weeks off. Would be more fun if I wasnt in this pain :/
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

Classes officially started today, although I only had one class (history) and it got done in like 35 minutes, so it wasn't too bad. Tomorrow will likely be a different story since I have both calc 3 and o-chem, and from my experience those kinds of classes tend to jump right into the material on the first day. Not to mention I have a ton of reading to do for the aforementioned history class, plus a bunch of chem homework which I'm trying to get a head start on. I have a feeling this is going to be a long quarter.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Stayed up to 2 last night (I've never pulled a true all-nighter) doing Geo and French. Good news: turns out the French homework wasn't due today. Bad news: Math was.

I have a busy weekend ahead, but nonetheless; TGIF.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Stayed up to 2 last night (I've never pulled a true all-nighter) doing Geo and French. Good news: turns out the French homework wasn't due today. Bad news: Math was.

I have a busy weekend ahead, but nonetheless; TGIF.
    I hate when that happens lol.
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

I think this is probably the most free weekend I'll get in a while. Our only lessons in German have been ice breakers, and we haven't got any serious Japanese homework yet. We'll see what happens next week.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Haven't been feeling too hot these past few days. I've got a running test on Monday or Wednesday (depending on weather), on top of it. I'm so glad P.E.'s only mandatory for a single credit.

I've been thinking about applying for a student exchange program next year, before I go into formal IB and stuff really starts hitting the fan. Do you need to be like really prestigious or something for that? I don't know whether this is something I should ask Guidance about.

I think I just bombed the simplest test to date, Intro to Management. I memorized everything that wasn't in the test. Unbelievable. All I had to do was answer 5 out of 10 right and I'd get a passing grade. Man, I hate these types of tests. This is why I like science.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Haven't been feeling too hot these past few days. I've got a running test on Monday or Wednesday (depending on weather), on top of it. I'm so glad P.E.'s only mandatory for a single credit.

I've been thinking about applying for a student exchange program next year, before I go into formal IB and stuff really starts hitting the fan. Do you need to be like really prestigious or something for that? I don't know whether this is something I should ask Guidance about.
    IB isn't easy - you should probably be well organised or you'll have a tough time. If you're smart, you can get away with not doing much - but your grades will definitely suffer, so bear that in mind. My friend who did it with me was the type not to do homework, and hand in coursework after the deadline etc., but he's an intelligent person. He ended up with 30 points, which isn't a bad score, though he did miss both his university offers because of it. (In the end he got into his first choice anyway, since they particularly favour IB).
    It also depends on your school - I've known schools which don't understand IB at all, and the kids kind of get messed around by that. Definitely ask Guidance about it, because it is a lot of work, but I found the most rewarding things to be the bonds I created with other IB students about IB stuff, which non-IB students don't really understand

My Animelist

I love my major, I do. But my professor really just makes it hard to focus and learn. He's a nice guy, but he's so scatterbrained and his accent is so thick that it's hard to learn anything. And then when I go to the materials he is supposedly teaching from, over half of what he teaches isn't there. Thankfully we are moving away from the theory and basics of the language and into the actual programming now so that should keep him a bit more on track. Thankfully, or unfortunately (probably unfortunately), I'm not the only one with the learning issues. I swear, most of us show up about half an hour early to class so we can simply bounce ideas and teach each other the material that we simply weren't comprehending in class. And of course this is the class I get when I need to raise my GPA.

Thankfully me Intro the theatre class is going much better. If I didn't love my current major so much, my professor might actually be able to convince me to be a theatre major.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

I really wish my professor would email me the data I need for my project so I could, y'know, start the project. Supposedly I was supposed to get it yesterday and it still isn't here...

I'm sick and I'm now missing school for three days... I'm gonna be soo screwed when I start again with all the paper I'll have to do.................

So this week is finals week for me. I'm kind of happy that this term is really short since I disliked my classes, but at the same time I'm upset because I'm not doing so well in Algebra II and P.E. I didn't realize I would do bad on my recent tests on Algebra II so my grade is in jeopardy of dropping down to a "B," but I'm not too worried because the final isn't an Honors version and is multiple-choice, plus it's worth 10% of my final grade so I shouldn't worry about my Algebra II grade if I do well on the test. I'm only worried about P.E. because it dropped down to a B+ since I was gone for one day. I did well on the mile this week but our final is going to be the multi-stage fitness test, which is a lot more exhausting and difficult. Hopefully I got all my points in effort last week so my grade goes back to an "A," but my teacher hasn't updated grades yet. I can also visit school an hour early on Wednesday to make-up the points I lost when I was absent, but I'm honestly too lazy to do that. Plus I feel like it would be a waste of time if my P.E. grade is an "A" already. Besides, would colleges really care if I got a "B" in P.E.? I know they really don't, but I want to maintain a high GPA as much as I can.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

A lot of things happening this week, before the ultra-long weekend (4 days!). Turns out the teacher actually lied about the Tech assignment, but so many kids didn't finish on time he gave the whole class an extension. Awesome. Also had a P.E. test today, the final running test for the year. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but I'm not really disappointed, either. Having done the test a week earlier than the other classes, mine gets to watch a movie Wednesday. I also lost my science binder literally seconds after I took it out of my bag, and am worrying about it very intensely-- I lost the sheet of homework due today, now extended to tomorrow, as well as my notes for the exam Wednesday. And I'd written so much, too. It does no favours for my poor, compulsive-completionist heart.

Thankfully, I get to avoid my Greek mythology presentation for another class tomorrow due to grade rep elections. Did I mention at least over 20% of the grade is running? Someone's going to win by a single vote, I've no doubt. I just hope it's someone I don't utterly despise.

I was so behind on bio and chem, so since I had today and I have tomorrow left off, at 7 till now I am studying the bio book inside out. Just finished, now on to chem. I want to relax tomorrow haha. I was just so busy these past three days to do anything
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I was talking to one of my friends while we were reviewing for our Algebra II final today, he convinced me to go to P.E. makeups on Wednesday. I found out my grade rised to an "A-" today but I'm still going to the makeups anyway in case I flunk the final.

Thankfully, I get to avoid my Greek mythology presentation for another class tomorrow due to grade rep elections. Did I mention at least over 20% of the grade is running? Someone's going to win by a single vote, I've no doubt. I just hope it's someone I don't utterly despise.
    My class's elections are just like most other schools', a popularity contest with only a few people running for each position. Our president is still pretty cool, though. She's really nice and smart, and I'm glad she's been elected every year so far.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Okay, so I have a paper and and abstract due today by midnight. Time to do this. Gogogogo.

I have a big research paper and presentation due tomorrow. Time to find a topic, right a paper, and prepare a speech! Oh, but I don't get off work for another 6 hours. Not much time, but this is how I usually get projects done... At least it's about the editor of the Harry Potter films, so yay Harry Potter!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

So I have like 3 assignments due tomorrow and a test. And I work 9 hours today :|

I'm probably gonna be up all night...
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

since the forum had issue and stuff...

i got 68 on two exams last week. one on a 22 questions exam and one on a 50 questions exam.

turns out the 22 questions one, my 68 is close to an A so I feel good.

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Math test tomorrow, as well as French. I'm no good at math, though, so I'm kind of screwed. And I need to hand in completed summary notes beforehand, which I haven't even begun... and I might not be able to hand in my form on time so I may not be able to go on the Geo trip... and I bombed my English presentation... and I handed in a terrible job of a Bio assignment... long weekends sure screw things up.

Taking a PSAT which means being stuck in one class for four hours straight

Just joined the NJROTC program. Excited.

Page 441 of 446 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445 ... LastLast