Page 436 of 436 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436
Results 10,876 to 10,897 of 10897

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by akaFila View Post
    Programming class at 8:30 am two days a week. #overjoyed
    Cool. I want to have programming too but I chose computer tech which will let me choose more stuff later.

I see people are posting their entire schedules. So I'm going to post mine if anyone is interested.

Mondays (9:10 - 4:20) Wednesdays (9:10 - 3:10) Fridays (9:10 - 12:30, 2:10-4:20):

Fundamentals of Conducting
    Musicianship II (Music Theory)
    Schola Cantorum
    Music History I
    French & German Diction (Not Friday)
    Voice Studio Class (Only Mondays)
    Music Ed Lab (Only Fridays)

Tuesdays (10:30 - 4:20):
    Voice Lesson
    Schola Cantorum
    Musicianship Lab
    Acting I

Thursdays (2:50 - 4:20):
    Acting

I would say it's a pretty amazing schedule. Especially with no 8 ams and look at thursday. I got off easy for Fall Semester Sophomore Year. 18 credits and with hope of being in audition only choirs, I can have 20 credits, which will make my classes until 6:00, but they're free over load credits and they are awesome Choirs to be apart of

This is my sig.

I have yet to receive my schedule, but I know all of my classes.

In no particular order:

- 9th Grade English (Honors)
    - Geometry (Honors)
    - World Cultures (Honors) (AKA History/Social Studies)
    - Spanish 2 (Honors)
    - Biology (Honors) (AKA Science)
    - Drawing/Photography/Gym (Rotates on a daily basis)

(1,000th Post, whoo!)

All classes Monday and Wednesday:

Management Information Systems 9:30-10:45 AM
    Marketing Principles 11 AM-12 PM
    Business Finance 1 PM-2:15 PM
    Systems Analysis and Design 3 PM-4:15 PM

And then on Thursday night at 6 PM I have a transfer course that I have to take. Basically all transfer students have to take this course.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I really don't want to go back to school. My classes start on Wednesday and I'm dreading it. I'm taking hard chem, math, and Spanish courses because my parents advised me to do so, but I'd rather just take it easy, but I'm sure I'll do fine once I get over the fact that I have to go back.
    Pokémon Y Team: Florges
    Pokémon AS Team:

I still have just over a week to go until I'm back at college, though I haven't got my full timetable (yet) the two courses I'm carrying on from last year (I passed both end of year exams with C grades) are Film Studies and Media. Picking up a Creative Writing course for my 2nd year...just the case of having all my timetable blocks match up properly now.

The fact that I have cabin fever from two months of hardly talking to anyone is properly the only reason I'm looking forward to getting up at 6am everyday again and the endless coursework deadlines hah.
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

might as well throw up my schedule.

pre-calculus honors 7:20-8:10
    english II honors 8:15-9:05
    IED 9:10-10:00
    chemistry honors 10:05-10:55
    civics & economics honors 11:00-11:50
    25 minute lunch
    art II 12:20-1:10
    spanish III honors 1:15-2:05

needless to say pre-calc at 7 in the morning isn't the most fun.

Go back up to college tomorrow. Schedule's looking pretty nasty with 4 classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Also I go from about 9-4 every day. Hopefully this won't be as stressful as it sounds.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Go back up to college tomorrow. Schedule's looking pretty nasty with 4 classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Also I go from about 9-4 every day. Hopefully this won't be as stressful as it sounds.
    I'm doing 9:30AM to 4:15PM. I have a lengthy break between some of those classes so I'll use that time to hit on some of the hot chicks.

We're having philosophy atm, for some reason. not sure why, since it holds no spesific relevance to the Pedagogy subject. It is exciting though.
    Also, classes from 13:15 until 15:00 PM. Aw jiss!

I'm starting my first year at university in a little over a month. I have to figure out my schedule before I register for classes next week, but I just can't be bothered at the moment because I'm too wiped out from work. : P I do know that I have to take a writing class, organic chemistry, and either calc 3 or genetics. I think genetics will be a lot easier, but I kind of want to get calc 3 out of the way because it's one of the last prerequisites for my major I have to complete... decisions, decisions.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Moving in later today, looking forward to being back. I still have to finish packing, but I'm not too worried since I don't have a massive load of stuff I need to take. What I'm worried about is books, and being able to pick them up before they sell out. Multivariable Calculus is the only class for my major though, so I'm expecting this semester to be a lot nicer than my first semester was.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Lovely having to take two 50 min "freshman" classes.

Monday/Wednesday:
    Freshman Seminar (Mon: 3 - 3:50pm)
    Exploration of the Humanities (5:30 - 6:45pm)
    Freshman Seminar #2 (Wed: 10 - 10:50am)
    Programing Fundamentals for Non-Majors Lab (Wed: 7 - 9:45pm)

Tuesday/Thursday:
    Programming Fundamentals for Non-Majors (8:30 - 9:45am) <--- Not going to be fun, but it was that or government soooo..
    Earthquakes and Volcanoes (2:30 - 3:45pm)
    Introductory Topics in ATEC (5:30 - 6:45pm)
    Pep Band (Thur: 7 - 7:50pm)

FC:3754-6803-1211

Quote Originally Posted by akaFila View Post
    Lovely having to take two 50 min "freshman" classes.

Monday/Wednesday:
    Freshman Seminar (Mon: 3 - 3:50pm)
    Exploration of the Humanities (5:30 - 6:45pm)
    Freshman Seminar #2 (Wed: 10 - 10:50am)
    Programing Fundamentals for Non-Majors Lab (Wed: 7 - 9:45pm)

Tuesday/Thursday:
    Programming Fundamentals for Non-Majors (8:30 - 9:45am) <--- Not going to be fun, but it was that or government soooo..
    Earthquakes and Volcanoes (2:30 - 3:45pm)
    Introductory Topics in ATEC (5:30 - 6:45pm)
    Pep Band (Thur: 7 - 7:50pm)
    I'm a computer science major, you'll probably be taught java or python; since these are high level languages, they're very UI friendly but slow. It's not going to be difficult at all, besides Programming Fundamentals I/Intro to CS for CS majors is still really easy. My first semester I was taught classes, methods, arrays, loops, primitives, and arithmetic (I think that's everything); I think you'd learn everything besides classes and methods and more on the practical application. Tip of advice, even if it's not required, the most important thing in CS is logic, so if you have an easy time understanding logic that's great.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I'm doing 9:30AM to 4:15PM. I have a lengthy break between some of those classes so I'll use that time to hit on some of the hot chicks.
    I get an hour for lunch and that's about it.

So, I'm all moved in now into my room and have lots of space. Getting a single was a good idea. Staying up till 3 AM last night was not.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Some kind of last-few-minutes countdown commotion going on at my school. It's an hour away from where I live (), so there's a bus stop at the local high school. Unfortunately, no one seems to know when the bus gets there, and the times people have proposed go from 7:00 am to 8:30 am.

I've four days to pack up all my things. Unfortunately, I'm really slow at this kind of thing (usually debating whether to keep something or throw it away), so whether or not I actually get it done... well, we'll see.

3 of my 4 classes today were Distance Learning classes :|

I dunno if this would go here or in the advice thread, but I'm kind of worried about Freshers' Week (I guess this applies mostly to people in UK unis). I start uni next month, and I've looked at some of the events, but most of them seem to be stuff like clubbing and parties. I'm not too keen on that kind of thing to start with, but they usually run from 9pm-3am, and I'm pretty sensitive to not getting much sleep - as in, if I stay up too late or get I start feeling really nauseous and such, so I'm not really sure I'd be able to go to those kind of things. Will I miss out on much if I don't, or will I miss out on making friends if I don't go to these, but rather stick to the few day-events there are?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I dunno if this would go here or in the advice thread, but I'm kind of worried about Freshers' Week (I guess this applies mostly to people in UK unis). I start uni next month, and I've looked at some of the events, but most of them seem to be stuff like clubbing and parties. I'm not too keen on that kind of thing to start with, but they usually run from 9pm-3am, and I'm pretty sensitive to not getting much sleep - as in, if I stay up too late or get I start feeling really nauseous and such, so I'm not really sure I'd be able to go to those kind of things. Will I miss out on much if I don't, or will I miss out on making friends if I don't go to these, but rather stick to the few day-events there are?
    Depends, do you want those kinds of friends? It can be fun, and you might make some unexpected friends, but if you really can't stand going to night events don't bother since you'll probably have a miserable time and nobody likes that.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    Depends, do you want those kinds of friends? It can be fun, and you might make some unexpected friends, but if you really can't stand going to night events don't bother since you'll probably have a miserable time and nobody likes that.
    That's true, I guess. I'll probably be able to find friends who are like me in that regard, too. Might just be a bit slow the first week, I guess.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Orientation tomorrow, and school starts after the long weekend. I can't believe summer vacation is over. God, I actually have to get up before noon?! Every day?!

I have to take a 2 hour bus journey into my college, spend 20 minutes reviewing my lesson blocks with some random lecturer, then spend another 2 hours on a bus home again.
    Thank god for Roosterteeth Podcasts, I'll be kept sane on my city's rubbish bus system.
    Not looking forward to getting up at 6am next week >__<
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

Page 436 of 436 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436