Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442
Results 11,026 to 11,042 of 11042

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Math test didn't go over too well. A little more confident about French, though, not by a lot; mark of maybe 90 at the most?

Wow, I am the man! My last minute, "wing it" presentation went super well and my instructor used it as an example for the rest of the students to use in their own presentations! I spent maybe an hour total on the research paper and going over a few possible intros for my speech in my head and it ended up being everything the instructor wanted, haha!

What a relief.
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Taking a PSAT which means being stuck in one class for four hours straight
    How was the PSAT? I've heard some interesting things about it on twitter and tumblr...

I just had 2 midterms this week and...don't feel good. General biology and language disorders. I feel like the study guide for language disorders didn't prepare anyone for the midterm.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

It's my second finals take on my second take on my accounting majors next week :/ if i still fail these courses i feel like stabbing something...
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team:

Yes, I said "i dunno" like 9328839 times today.

Okay, a computer virus was the last freaking thing I needed when I got back from break >.<

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Looks like I may be failing a class for the first time ever this semester. My Business Finance professor is literally the worst teacher I have ever had in any class I have ever taken in my entire life. All she does is reads off the extremely abbreviated PowerPoints and she does that so fast that you can't even keep up. Then she teaches the material like she's teaching it to ****ing graduate students when really this is like the most basic finance class at the college that all business major undergrads have to take.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Looks like I may be failing a class for the first time ever this semester. My Business Finance professor is literally the worst teacher I have ever had in any class I have ever taken in my entire life. All she does is reads off the extremely abbreviated PowerPoints and she does that so fast that you can't even keep up. Then she teaches the material like she's teaching it to ****ing graduate students when really this is like the most basic finance class at the college that all business major undergrads have to take.
    Perhaps you can try recording the lecture to catch what you miss?

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Perhaps you can try recording the lecture to catch what you miss?
    iirc, some profs don't allow that and are rather strict about it.

As for me, it's currently a spirit week at school, and people are dressing ridiculously all day every day. I don't feel too good about any of my classes, but not too horribly either. Things are fine. At least now I have a long month ahead of me to ORAS...

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    iirc, some profs don't allow that and are rather strict about it.
    No harm in asking. The worst that can happen is they say no.

Nearly done with a short paper I had to write for history (it's due today), after struggling to get through it for the past week (knew what I wanted to say but couldn't find the right way to put everything...hate when that happens). After that I have to start studying for my chem and math midterms next week. Quarter system sure goes by fast. >.<

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Turns out my film presentation script "can easily achieve an A grade" if I change like two things.
    And my lecturer was actually impressed that I seem to be one of the few people in my class who included research in my script.
    So yeah...that's great. Now I just have to decide who I want to work with for our filming coursework; my amazing friends who are hideously talented at getting distracted and "winging-it" when it comes to finishing stuff OR some classmates who've asked me if I want to join their group as they're one person short...
    Who do I trust more with my coursework grade is the question.
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

Took a mid-term for Civics and Economics today. It wasn't too bad, my essay may have been a little poor, though. Questions weren't two difficult, two answers were always pretty much the closest and I went with my pure knowledge from there.

Shooting incident downtown today, school board freaked out and put everything in lockdown. At least I get to postpone my music test!

Completed the rest of my mid-terms today. I didn't do too well on my presentation for my Themes in Literature class, I think. I guess that's what happens when you improvise. For Biology, it was really hard and some of the stuff we never got taught, but it's cool because my teacher decided not to take it for a grade. Phew. And finally, Musi Specialization mid-term was really easy and I know I did well on it.

Just had 2 days off because my sixth form college had open days. Spent both days just playing Dragon Age origins, now I have to get up at 6am tomorrow for a full day of lessons...fun.

At least I get a week off next week (appreciating these half-terms whilst I still have them) although I do have a funeral to go to...

And if any of the stupid first years shove me out of the way of getting on my bus again then I will make them faceplant the floor of the bus.
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

Ugh I hate night classes especially since I live off campus and it's like a 20 minute drive.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I can't wait to get out of high school. I think college is going to be awesome.

Number of times I've Ninja'd people: 0
    I am a member of the E.N.A. E.N.A = Extreme Ninjaing Association
    D-Rank Ninja ~ Join the E.N.A today!

Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442