Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444
Results 11,076 to 11,090 of 11090

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

I love Michigan, but goddamn, this uni just torches my GPA after every semester :/
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Got a 19/20 on my history exam, which is higher than I was expecting. I hope that performance holds for my chem exam next week, because I'm feeling less confident about the newer material than the stuff on the first exam (which was mostly review). Stereochemistry is a b****.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Stardustz6 View Post
    My media lecturer turned around to our class today and announced that we have to finish our coursework 2 weeks earlier than expected.
    So that's a thing.
    And my college wonders why their entire film and media student body is stressed out...
    That's what you deserve for going to "college," as opposed to university.

Film and media studies, huh? Wow, we've got a high flier ITT boiz.

Two exams this week and then I get to go home for Thanksgiving break on Friday =) About time, I really need the bread.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Two exams this week and then I get to go home for Thanksgiving break on Friday =) About time, I really need the bread.
    Yeah my Thanksgiving break starts on this Thursday and then I'm out until the Monday 2 weeks from now. HOWEVER... 2 of my classes have an exam on the day we come back from the holiday :|
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    That's what you deserve for going to "college," as opposed to university.

Film and media studies, huh? Wow, we've got a high flier ITT boiz.
    I should probably point out that I live in England and that I'm the equivalent of a senior in american highschool right now.
    The reason I refer to it as college is because I go to a sixth form college which comes before university.
    I actually have no intention of going to university whatsoever...
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

So, I got two of the classes I need for next quarter, which is amazing considering I had a horrible appointment time and there was only one spot left in one of the classes when I registered. I'll probably end up having to waitlist for the third class, but I'm just happy I got the two most important ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    So, I got two of the classes I need for next quarter, which is amazing considering I had a horrible appointment time and there was only one spot left in one of the classes when I registered. I'll probably end up having to waitlist for the third class, but I'm just happy I got the two most important ones.
    My university does registration online so as soon as that ***** opened up, I registered.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    My university does registration online so as soon as that ***** opened up, I registered.
    Oh, I did mine online too. It's just that my university does this weird "first pass/second pass" thing where they restrict the amount of units during first pass, which I guess is supposed to help keep spots open for some of the more in-demand classes until second pass. I couldn't register for the third class I needed because I would have been half a unit over the limit, and I have to wait until the 29th to waitlist it. -_-

My had my last exams for the semester today, I can finally relax for a bit
    I have claimed

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Yeah my Thanksgiving break starts on this Thursday and then I'm out until the Monday 2 weeks from now. HOWEVER... 2 of my classes have an exam on the day we come back from the holiday :|
    Ugh, that's the worst. I am probably going to have to work on the final draft of a paper over break since it's due a few days after break ends. Either way, not fun. At least I'll get to go home for a week and restore some of my sanity.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Is anyone in here in graduate school? More specifically Business Administration?

Kinda stressing about the huge reading packet I just had to do for AP US– I've done enough that I can finish it in the morning/at lunch, but there were several answers I couldn't find and as this factors into my test grades I don't want it to drag down the test I took today. The multiple choice there was a little tricky because my teacher loves to catch us with little details and I know I screwed up describing the Blackhawk War (confused with the Seminole War and felt stupid), but I'm pretty confident about my essay and short answers.
    Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    IGN: Jin

Can't wait to go back to Hoenn! It's been too long since our last visit.

So the UC committee recently approved a tuition increase plan for the UC system despite the obvious opposition to it. We've got a sit-in going on in one of the buildings on our campus right now to fight this and meanwhile I'm just in my room. It does suck though, tuition hikes are the last thing any student would ever want.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

So my exams started today, I had maths-tech free and English, both were easier than expected only problems being I had forgotten to graph a logarithm but luckily I figured it out before the reading time was over by mentally plotting points. These are my two easiest exams as I'm on an A+ for English and I excel at maths but I tripped up in my English exam. I had to write a context essay and forgot to link it back to the texts until I was writing the conclusion at which point I had to decide whether to drop marks for not linking it back, or for introducing new information in the conclusion. I chose the latter with my only piece on consolidation being that the top guy in our year completely forgot about linking back the context to the texts.
    In other news I promised myself today is the only day I'll play Alpha Saphire till my exams are over which means that it is currently 10 to 1am where I live and after playing 6.5 hours I think it's time to go to sleep.
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444