Page 446 of 446 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446
Results 11,126 to 11,142 of 11142

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

So, my home exam is closing in to an end. It is'n the hardest thing to write an essay about reading and learning-difficulties among students in todays society. The hard part is writing 12 pages on the topic!! Luckily, I have a lot of time to finish it, which is good, concidering how busy my upcoming week is going to be!

Finals start this week. I feel I am going in for eternal judgment.....

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I'm flying home from college for a month in three days as of tomorrow!

The downside? I got three tests to do until then.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Not sure if this belongs here or in the questions thread, but anyone have their perspectives on job agencies? Is it worth it or not worth it? I know there are mixed perspectives on this, but I'd like to hear others' take on this.

Aside from that, I just love take-home finals. Gives me some cushion when it comes to conflicting plans, but better than running into a conflict.

Just finished my calc 3 final a couple of hours ago. It was pretty straightforward - the questions weren't very hard, just time-consuming (especially Lagrange multipliers... those things are so tedious and annoying). Overall, I'm happy with how I did. Now I just have to study for history and chem for the next four days, and then I can finally enjoy my Christmas holiday.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

1 more final tmrw. omg professors update the grade already ROFL

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

one paper and one final left to submit tomorrow

then there's a group presentation at like 9 PM that i won't need to spend more than 5 minutes on in total

then i play the waiting game to see how close i get to a 4.0
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Well I survived my finals and I'll be going home tomorrow. Not at all pleased with how my math final went but the two I had today went over well despite one being at 8 am. At least I get to enjoy a month without any school work.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Completely freaking out because I don't remember submitting my final project to the Dropbox which I am required to do in order to earn credit for the course, so I emailed my professor and the Dropbox says I submitted it but my iPad can't open the directions to submit it so I'm not sure if it is submitted the right way or not and so I'm freaking out I'm glad I thought of this AFTER I got out of work because I feel like they'd frown upon a complete mental breakdown and I need my job so GAAAAAH I will end up checking my email every five minutes now until my prof replies
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! It feeds them yummy views to grow big and strong!

Proud leader of the (admittedly small) Dragon Cave Club!
    I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

This semester went faster than most, and I really don't know why. I took my finals already, and I did well on all of them, so that's cool.

Just finished my last final (group presentation on Medicaid expansion) about 25 minutes ago

Just need to email one last thing (peer evaluations for participation for the same class) and revise another (my statement of intent for a different program to pursue a dual degree) and then it's time to start drinking.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

done with all my loose projects for senior lab.

Just need to study for my GE class and put final touches on my quantum final. Less than 40 hours remain until freedom.

Ugh... I hate how one bad grade will completely wreck your GPA if you haven't had many classes at a school. Like, I got an F in a finance course and my GPA dropped over a whole point :|

Well at least the school has a forgiveness policy so long as I retake the class the following semester.
    Last edited by ebevan91; Yesterday at 7:40 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

So I'm back home and done for the semester until mid-late January. I also got my final math grade and despite my concerns of potentially having to retake that class (I bombed the second midterm math finals are math finals), I actually got a C in the class so I'm fine there. The fact that I will most likely never touch vector calculus again is good since I still have no idea how to use Stokes' Theorem. That means I can rest easy without fear of my grades since normally I wouldn't find out until like 4 weeks from now.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    So I'm back home and done for the semester until mid-late January. I also got my final math grade and despite my concerns of potentially having to retake that class (I bombed the second midterm math finals are math finals), I actually got a C in the class so I'm fine there. The fact that I will most likely never touch vector calculus again is good since I still have no idea how to use Stokes' Theorem. That means I can rest easy without fear of my grades since normally I wouldn't find out until like 4 weeks from now.
    Stokes' Theorem exists for pretty much justifying and proving lots of nice properties about vector fields whose curl is zero--e.g., such vector fields can be written as a gradient of a scalar and any line integral about such a field is path-independent.

If you're going into anywhere that involves thermodynamics (at least, beyond an upper division introduction), electromagnetism (using Maxwell's Equations), fluid dynamics, and other fields that require studying vector fields, you'll probably see it again. However, there, it'll probably be introduced in the context of showing such-and-such field has zero curl so we'll instead focus on this scalar function instead.

One more bloody final on Friday and I finish all my undergraduate classes save for just 1 left. Can't wait for this to end. Mich has just killed my GPA these last several years. Hopefully one med school will take me and I will be ecstatic.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

How's everyone's final exams?:3 Gladly, I had finished my final exams yesterday. I'm glad I had taken my eLreaning subjects successfully despite of all the server downfall and slow internet connections. My next problem is probably the enlistment for the next trisemester.
    Christmas Break here we go!~
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Page 446 of 446 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446