Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443
Results 11,051 to 11,055 of 11055

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Systems Analysis test today. The professor kinda told us what was going to be on the test but he was very vague at the same time.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I have one week to revise for an upcoming Spanish speaking assessment. I assume I do this more than once throughout the year but if I do it right I have 30% of my Spanish GCSE right there. Which is nice to have, especially when it's easier early on. I'm expected to achieve an A-A*, although I think I'll probably achieve a B at best since I cannot revise for Spanish. I have an idea of what to do - read the paragraphs (there're 8 of them) every night for an hour or so (since when you're about to sleep your mind is focused on less and I guess you'd have that in your head when you're sleeping? I don't know) and every day re-write the paragraphs as close to my original as possible, noting down any key words I forget or mispronounce so I can go over them again. If I do this maybe I'll do well. But it's hard you know? Does anyone here have a particular way of revising for foreign languages? This is mainly for curiosity rather than me looking for actual techniques (although if I like them I might try them).

These 9AM classes will be the death of me. Even after a full nights sleep I just can't seem to focus well enough in morning classes. And the morning rush on the train is the worst!

Quote Originally Posted by Togia View Post
    These 9AM classes will be the death of me. Even after a full nights sleep I just can't seem to focus well enough in morning classes. And the morning rush on the train is the worst!
    I hate early morning classes. I had been doing 8AM classes for the first several semesters of college. Now I'm doing 9:30 AM classes. Next semester I have days where I don't have class until 1PM. The other days are 9:30AM though...
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Have spent the last 3 1/2 hours preparing my official "cheat sheet" for my math midterm tomorrow. I hope it pays off, because I wasn't able to go to the review session my TA held last night. At least I got a 145/150 on my chem midterm - that was a nice little boost of confidence.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443