Page 99 of 446 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 11147

Thread: The Student Lounge Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by A_TROLL_NAMED_SLACK View Post
    Only one other quiz and that was an 85%
    Idk i think it was about 20-25%
    I know exactly, but after putting those numbers in a calculator, I don't think you got above an 80.

Spoiler:- Clan:

Credit: Magikarprules for the banner, Devant User bar shop for the user bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Blue Dragon View Post
    I know exactly, but after putting those numbers in a calculator, I don't think you got above an 80.
    Aw, too bad. Well, at least im living the American Dream!

I'm trying to get used to my new Martial Arts school. It's been very different from what I am so used to. No discipline by the other students, horseplay, laid back Master, and techniques done by the higher belt students aren't where I would expect them to be.

It's been an adjustment I have to make, but I'm going to try to set an example for the other students, especially being a 4th Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I'm trying to get used to my new Martial Arts school. It's been very different from what I am so used to. No discipline by the other students, horseplay, laid back Master, and techniques done by the higher belt students aren't where I would expect them to be.

It's been an adjustment I have to make, but I'm going to try to set an example for the other students, especially being a 4th Dan.
    *reminded of Karate Kid III for some reason*

I just took the 3rd periodic examination yesterday. Seems like this week is full of test and exams in our place.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

My Thurs. class lasted forever again today. People ask so many questions it drags on and on. I swear we'd almost get out of there an hour earlier if there were no questions.

I guess I can't complain about some questions though, I just don't remember any other class having so many asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    So then, does anyone know a good cure for procrastination?
    I'll get back you later on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson1 View Post
    Today in Organic Chemistry lab we spent an hour and a half going over safety rules, including the absolute gem of a warning that you should always make sure to lift the lid of the liquid waste container before depositing anything inside. Sometimes I wonder how stupid the TAs think we are.
    lol at this. I wish I could think of some weird safety rule, but for the most part everything I remember was pretty obvious.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I go back to school in a week or two and one person in my class is a idot he threw a baseball at my shoulder and someone who comments on all my facebook things gay

Quote Originally Posted by pokemario24 View Post
    My biology teacher is so funny, it's as if she's a student, when she's not teaching. xD
    Yeah, my biology teacher is so awesome as well. I just finished her midterm.

Is it just me, or funny teachers actually help you retain information on that subject?

キバゴ

I had five tests returned today, and it turns out I aced all of them. Unfortunately I have no time to celebrate because midterms are coming up soon.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Today was my friend's last day before she moves to Florida... sadsadsadsad... :'(
    R.I.P. Kelley. I love you, now go play with Jesus. You were so sweet. And remember, someday you'll see us again. 2007-2011

I will not be on very often anymore... keeping up my own site now.

Quote Originally Posted by Notalwaysbalckanddwhite View Post
    Today was my friend's last day before she moves to Florida... sadsadsadsad... :'(
    And you posted this in the Student Lounge Thread because...?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Well, my teacher finally chose me for Chemathon. For those of you who don't know, I think Chemathon is some sort of competition between the chemistry classes of different schools. I've never done it before, so it's a new experience for me.

Here's what happened. When my teacher announced the people nominated for Chemathon in my class, I wasn't chosen and I was really sad for many reasons, some of which shall not be disclosed for personal reasons. Anyway, a couple days later, my teacher told me that some people couldn't do Chemathon and he needed more people, so I ended up getting on my school's Chemathon team after all.

I might have to miss some days of jazz band, but whatevs.

^ Click this for good times ^

I'm officially done with Mythology! Finished up my 10 page myth, 4 esssys and test this week and today was the last day.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

We started The Epic of Gilgamesh in English today.

The class concensus was that Gilgamesh was a manwhore.

Well, semester 1 went down without much of a hitch, of which I am very happy with. I just hope the same can and will be said of this semester.

Pretty good lineup of classes, only 1 of which is early, and even then, 11 am ain't bad.

I'm really enjoying this year in school; it's one of my better ones. I'm having a great time with a whole bunch of people, so it's all working out this time.

Who knows, maybe I'll actually make good on my wish to be make a game of some kind.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Well, semester 1 went down without much of a hitch, of which I am very happy with. I just hope the same can and will be said of this semester.

Pretty good lineup of classes, only 1 of which is early, and even then, 11 am ain't bad.

I'm really enjoying this year in school; it's one of my better ones. I'm having a great time with a whole bunch of people, so it's all working out this time.

Who knows, maybe I'll actually make good on my wish to be make a game of some kind.
    I have a class at 8 every day at Southeastern University :P

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Hilarious thing happened in math class today.
    Sometime, randomly ask your teacher "Who feeds the TV over break?" (If there's no TV, replace TV with some other non-living object.)

Quote Originally Posted by metagrody6 View Post
    Hilarious thing happened in math class today.
    Sometime, randomly ask your teacher "Who feeds the TV over break?" (If there's no TV, replace TV with some other non-living object.)
    Elaborate? This sounds interesting.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Elaborate? This sounds interesting.
    You probably won't think it's as funny as I do because you weren't there, but anyway:
    "[Random student asking math question, blah blah]"
    "[Teacher answers question]"
    Okay! Next question.
    *teacher calls on student*
    "Who feeds the TV over break?"
    *Everybody around the student holds in laughter*
    "...Nobody feeds the TV over break."
    "But won't it starve?"
    "...No... What?"
    "Doesn't it need to eat?"
    "What are you doing?"
    *calls on different student*

By the way, I convinced him to ask the teacher that question, it's not like he did that out of the blue. But anyway, it didn't come without persuasion, and now he expects me to trade him a Charmander with perfect IVs...

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    We started The Epic of Gilgamesh in English today.

The class concensus was that Gilgamesh was a manwhore.
    The word, good sir, is "pimp"

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    The word, good sir, is "pimp"
    Not when you rape all of the women of your kingdom and then turn around and make love with your new best friend.

ugh semester begins this monday... vacay went by quickay!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Are there any other trade students in here?

I am learning how to weld because I always have enjoyed metal work and I decided it to choose a career that makes me happy.
    Current team

GILLIG - 2451 1382 0466 (Please PM/comment me so I can add you back!) My goal is to fill my pal pad!

Right, this is very important:

If you just took the OCR A level Mathematics Mechanics 1 Paper, please tell me that the answer to the very last question was 0.9m and not 0.75m. Please.

Aside from that one question though, in which I made mistake after mistake and they all spiraled out of control, the paper was a doddle. I haven't had such a nice easy paper since SATS. Unlike that damn FP2.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Moved up in the main set today.

Page 99 of 446 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast