Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beartic Mountain Feud! (707)

Weird how Cilan identified Mienfoo when it was a blur.

Seriously, it was just a tornado.

Lol. Meowth almost got caught again.

Beartic are the new Ursaring, I see. Bears that refuse to calm down.

Whoa. Sheer Cold. I think this is the debut of that move.

I'm not much for this episode really. It was kind of a boring filler all together.

HOWEVER, Cliff's voice actor for the dub amused me. It's OVER 9000 amusing. Christopher Sabat.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

It's a good episode. Ash and friends help a Cubchoo reunite with it's pack. Meanwhile Team Rocket are about to put their plan into motion.

Well, it looks like they're reaching Nimbasa city in the next episode. About time. I want to see the Lady Gaga expy Gym Leader.

Eww, Cubchoo's bugger is sentient.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    i loved this episode and just because it got one of the most disgusting Pokemon in it: Cubchoo!
    Fixed it for you.
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    HOWEVER, Cliff's voice actor for the dub amused me. It's OVER 9000 amusing. Christopher Sabat.
    Even more amusing, the voice of his Mienfoo is the one who's power level is OVER 9000! In other words Vegeta now has Goku concealed inside a pokeball.

Dub was Okay A couple of funny moments with some cheezy jokes and cubchoo's unbearable booger made me just go why is it so close?!! Other than that a good way to end the little meowth arc they had now its time for the subway stuff gym battle ect. (Trying not to spoil stuff for you dub watchers only. )
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

This episode was ok. Not much else for me to comment on...
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Fine episode. Meowth getting frozen as a running gag for this episode was funny.

Just watching the episode now..

1. That poor Cubchoo in the beginning falling off the cliff!
    2. Absolutely loved the Looney Tunes Tasmanian Devil style entrance for Mienfoo! It's a winner!

Edit: As for the rest of the episode, it was alright. Nice to see Iris' fear of ice type Pokemon continued as well as Meowth resisting being caught, that 'cunning' buffoon Oshawott passing off all responsibility of the stolen food to Meowth, and the running gag of Meowth being frozen was nice as well, plus some more good build-up to the Subway episodes. I can't help but think though, that Ingo and Emmet's faces didn't reflect their moods, they seemed all smiles, and almost robotic in their brief moments.

Other than that I only wish that Mienfoo had a bigger role in the episode, but I still liked it nonetheless. And also it seems, let the Tepig focus begin...
    Last edited by pokeaussie37; 18th December 2011 at 6:25 AM.
    {Insert signature here}

When the Beartic froze Meowth, did TPCi make a mistake or was that Icy Wind? Because it sure as hell looked like Frost Breath to me

Best episode in a long time, Meowth gold like his old comical self.

Agreed with the Tazmanian Devil entrance for Mienfoo.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Oh my god, I don't laugh at Pokemon...ever. But the Beartic constantly freezing Meowth is funny. So is Meowth nearly getting caught...again

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    I'm not much for this episode really. It was kind of a boring filler all together.

Where in the world id you get Sabat from? On Bulba it says the mang is Marc Dirasion

I swear when Meowthis not serious his new voice sounds similar to Maddie. Not 100 % but pretty darn close.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    When the Beartic froze Meowth, did TPCi make a mistake or was that Icy Wind? Because it sure as hell looked like Frost Breath to me
    It probably was Icy wind since Frost Breath is will probably be used during the 7th gym match hopefully.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I was expecting Cliff to yell "Wolf Fang Fist!"

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

lol meowth getting frozen is so funny x'D its one of those not funny things that actually make us laugh XD

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    Weird how Cilan identified Mienfoo when it was a blur.

Seriously, it was just a tornado.

Lol. Meowth almost got caught again.

Beartic are the new Ursaring, I see. Bears that refuse to calm down.

Whoa. Sheer Cold. I think this is the debut of that move.
    Nope Solidad's Lapras used it in the Kanto Grand Festival as an appeal.

Random : PokéRadar

This was another fun episode with Meowth and the twerps. I really enjoy these episodes. I missed Meowth’s humor, mannerisms, and sayings.

Spoiler:- Future Episode Spoiler:

For this episode’s new Pokémon, it made me like Meinfoo a lot more. Hopefully it’ll get a bigger role in the future. I do feel that its Tasmanian devil entrance was lazy animating though. As for Cubchoo, I am disappointed that it constantly has a snot drop. I was hoping it would stay in its nose for part of the time. The thing must have major nose control to keep its snot hanging so uniformly from its nose for so long.

Cliff comes off very inconsiderate trying to immediately catch Meowth like that. No battle, no questions, just chuck the Pokéball. I bet he was thinking “It’s just a Pokémon, its opinion doesn’t matter. Even though it can talk I shouldn’t have to listen to its feelings on the issue.” At least Meowth is tired of this gag too. And the poor cat keeps on getting blasted with Icy Wind, too.

Other things I enjoyed from this episode were Iris’ fear of Beartic and the Pokémon interacting with each other. For the former, I enjoyed the continuity with Iris’ fear and being out of her element, so to speak. Seeing the badass snarker become timid is interesting to see. As for the latter, I like how both Oshawott and Meowth are the greedy ones that don’t care for the consequences as a contrast to the more level headed Pikachu and Tepig. Oshawott and Meowth make a fun duo.

I wonder if the subway twins ever thought to call the police and buff up security due to the Ghost Train. Are they too proud to admit they need help?

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

All Hail Meowth!
    Trophy made by Pika22

If you want the funny pre-Black & White Team Rocket back in the Anime,
    copy and paste this into your signature. *Started by Sapphire Kirby*

And yes, I realize that, besides the Radio Show, the chances of that happening now are less than zero.

I'm busy with life outside the internet; I won't be on often

Wow, great episode title....
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Watched this yesterday. It was pretty funny with Meowth getting frozen, as some of you said before me. Meowth.... Almost getting caught.... Again. Iris should have tried again and it actually worked xD. Jessie and James would have had a fit! hahaha. Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, Meowth, Axew, and Cubchoo's interaction was really nice. Overall good episode!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Where in the world id you get Sabat from? On Bulba it says the mang is Marc Dirasion
    Their Zoro voices are pretty similar, I was confused the whole episode whether it was Sabat or not. Oh, and he confirmed it yesterday.

It was a very good episode. I personally liked it a lot. 4.5/5

I loved the appearance of Mienfoo and the Beartics were really cute. It was a typical two clans dispute that ended well.

Once again, I loved it.
    Do you like animes such as Fairy Tail, SKET Dance, etc?
    Do you enjoy digital art, and art competitions?
    Do you love an engaging community where everyone is close to each other?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should REALLY join...

I'm waiting for James to say something like "I don't feel comfortable stealing all these Pokemon!"

Jesse "It's our job! We've been doing it for years!"

James "But we never actually succeeded did we?!"

Jesse "oh, right..."

I missed this episode when it aired, and because of that, I need to ask, how did they pronounce Mienfoos name in the episode, it's one of the hardest Pokemon names to pronounce, and I've always pronounced it "Mine-foo"

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast