Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: StriatonRadio, a Pokemon Podcast!

I know my team was in one of them (which was nice), but I can't find it. It was one of the episodes between 7-14, can you link those if they're in a different place?

EDIT: Just realised that you NACHOS!!, just with a name change .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbeller View Post
    I know my team was in one of them (which was nice), but I can't find it. It was one of the episodes between 7-14, can you link those if they're in a different place?

EDIT: Just realised that you NACHOS!!, just with a name change .-.
    Here you go! (:

http://www.wix.com/striatonradio/str...rainer-records
    And the episode link is right here: http://striatonradio2.podomatic.com/...10_44_26-08_00

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Episode 22 IS UP!!!

http://striatonradio.podomatic.com/e...09_32_46-07_00

Also, if you're participating in the StriatonChallenge, you'll want to listen to this episode.

Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!

Episode 23 is NOW LIVE!!

EPISODE 23 - WE'RE SO STARVING

Justin says 22, but he means 23.

Justin, Robert, and David (who finally comes back!) go back to the older way of recording, implementing the newer changes of the podcast.
    After going through some news, the trio run into Arcanine during the Random Encounter, read Fan Mail, and go over the latest episode of the anime.
    And yes, Kelly is a 'he'.

WOW! I've seen you have put quite an effort in doing the website! It must really be advertised, it's awesome! Keep it up!
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

EPISODE 24 IS NOW LIVE!!

EPISODE 24 - KELLY'S A GUY!?

SPOILER ALERT.

Justin, Robert, and David start the episode off with Ren, Omen, and a special guest Kelly! They talk about news, Ditto, and a bunch of spoilers from Black 2 and White 2. It is advised to only listen up to Random Encounter if you do not want spoilers. There aren't any plot spoilers, though, if you are willing.

Hey guys!
    EPISODE 27 IS NOW LIVE! WAILMERS Love C-Gears & Justin is in the Closet!!

No Justin this episode! He's in the closet!

Robert leads the group of David, Kristina, and Omen this time around. They Random Encounter Lucario, talk about the weather, check out Phenac City on the PokeNav, and go over the latest episode of the anime. Lots of bad segues this episode.
    Last edited by jstinftw!; 3rd August 2012 at 3:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Thanks! We're really glad you appreciate it! (:

Anyways, EPISODE 25 IS NOW LIVE! PSYCHIC KID'S A CHEATER!

Justin, Robert, and Omen are back, and they're all in a very relaxed mood. After going over some news, the trio talk about why Flygon doesn't get Sheer Force in Random Encounter, the Spanish name of Icirrus City in PokeNav, and the Psychic Kid in Teachy TV.
    i gotta say, these were much better than i had thought
    very professional

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    i gotta say, these were much better than i had thought
    very professional
    Hahah thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it!

But yeah, we try our best to be as professional as our character will let us, haha. It's definitely a work in progress, but I'm glad to hear that we're fitting our bill.

Hey guys!
    EPISODE 27 IS NOW LIVE! WAILMERS Love C-Gears & Justin is in the Closet!!

No Justin this episode! He's in the closet!

Robert leads the group of David, Kristina, and Omen this time around. They Random Encounter Lucario, talk about the weather, check out Phenac City on the PokeNav, and go over the latest episode of the anime. Lots of bad segues this episode.

EPISODE 28 IS NOW LIVE!

Episode 28 - Run papi

David and Robert, joined by Ren and Omen, tackle this episode, with Justin joining them in spirit (and show notes).

After running off the News (where Justin mistypes and calls the Seniors TCG Champion American when he's actually Canadian Chase Moloney), take on Ludicolo in Random Encounter (where Omen sings), express their happiness on the Physical/Special Split in the Lab Report, explore Pyrite Town in PokeNav & discuss the current episode in the anime. To top it off, they talk about their exploits in Pokemon, Justin's overbearing need to help everyone with their games, and Robert's newfound love of Stunfisk.

Start petition #GotoRegionalsDavidRenandRobert!

Hey all! Today is StriatonRadio's 1 Year Anniversary! It's our birthday!

Thanks for all the support you have all shown. By simply listening to the episodes, you have done a great thing for us. Without you all, we wouldn't have done as well as we have, and for that, we are extremely grateful! Thanks again!

- The StriatonRadio Crew

Congrats! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

hey this might be a little off topic but i run a pokemoncard channel, been going for 4 months now and really pleased with the response over 5000 views and 300 subs but wondering how i can take it to the next level?
    would love to know what everyone on here thinks

http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemoncardtv?feature=mhee

thanks so much

EPISODE 32 - BLACK IS NOW LIVE!

Also, we're creating a PM List here on Serebii, for those who can't readily get access to our episodes, and would like to know when episodes are live. Just Comment down there V and we'll put you on the list!

EPISODE 33 - WHITE IS NOW LIVE!!!!

Justin makes his full-on return to StriatonRadio, and teams up with Ren and cover the news, talk about the latest Cartoon Network movie, Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice, and finish off our Black 2 and White 2 coverage. Shout out to @scrimmy8; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

New episode is out!!!

EPISODE 34 - GARBODOR HOLIDAY

Justin rallies in Robert, Kelly, and Omen together, and celebrate the holidays with a Christmas-themed episode! After a serving of news, the group talks about one Pokemon of their choosing in a special round of Random Encounter, Pokemon they'd invite to a party and their own Christmas wishes to Gamefreak, then we finish off with our Christmas themed PokeNav Snowpoint City, a bit of Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup anime talk, and Trainer Journals.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

EPISODE 35 - TOGEPI, WE'LL RING IN THE NEW YEAR IS NOW LIVE!!!!!

Justin is joined by Robert and David to ring in the New Year. The trio start off the countdown by listing off some of the more important pieces of news that took place throughout the year, then move on to talk about each person's #1's. for the year

Happy New Year!

Wow, cool podcast! I listened to a few a while back, the latests episodes sound so professional and all. Lol, those breaks with music playing are a little short for something lasting over an hour long. Your voices are all clear for hearing to. I keep up with the news but hearing your views and opinions is nice.

I'm into most Pokemon related stuff so, whether talking about the games, anime or TCG it kept me interested listening on. You do talk over each other at times, its actually quite funny listening on. I found this out recently so maybe this why I'm fanboying a little. XDDD I'm looking forward to listening regularly!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Wow, cool podcast! I listened to a few a while back, the latests episodes sound so professional and all. Lol, those breaks with music playing are a little short for something lasting over an hour long. Your voices are all clear for hearing to. I keep up with the news but hearing your views and opinions is nice.

I'm into most Pokemon related stuff so, whether talking about the games, anime or TCG it kept me interested listening on. You do talk over each other at times, its actually quite funny listening on. I found this out recently so maybe this why I'm fanboying a little. XDDD I'm looking forward to listening regularly!
    Wow! Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoy the show! Your feedback was also very helpful; I'm not 100% sure about what we can do about talking over each other (especially with Robert xD), but I can do something about the breaks. I don't want them to be too long, as generally, you would be listening to us to hear us talk, not so much to hear music, but I can extend it. (:

EDIT: NEW EPISODE IS NOW LIVE!

In the first Battle Subway episode in months, Justin is joined by a talkative Omen, the mysterious and sexy Kelly, and the manly voiced Stephen, to talk about what the current metagames are looking like now that BW2 has had its time to settle in and start affecting the way the game is played.

We also talk about Justin's trup to the Pokemon Center & Omen's Youtube Nuzlocke of LeafGreen. Finally, the episode was recorded two weeks ago. We apologize for its tardiness.
    Last edited by jstinftw!; 14th January 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Very nice! Kudos! I'll keep listening.

I am an avid lover of Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, Slender Man, Doctor Who and The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
    VM/PM me if you wanna chat or can direct me to a community of people with similar interests.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'm going to follow this too ;-)

^ Thanks for the support guys! Glad you liked the show! (Shout outs in the newest episode! )

Anyways, speaking of new episode...

THE NEW EPISODE IS UP!!!

"Justin has difficulty talking this episode.

He is joined by Kelly and Stephen, and the trio go over some news, talk about the upcoming 2013 Winter Friendly, their experiences in the 2013 International Challenge, and finally, talk about their Pokemon Journies in Trainer Journals."

NEW EPISODE IS UP!

39 - BATTLE SUBWAY: POKELEFI

Justin is joined by Omen and Stephen in the Battle Subway, where they discuss Pokelefi's Doubles team.
    They also discuss Omen and Stephen's thoughts on XY, the new Pokemon TV App, and their Winter Battles teams.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast