Thread: Pokemon in Unova you thought were going to be good but they were bad?

Default Pokemon in Unova you thought were going to be good but they were bad?

Have you ever went in the trouble to get an Unova pokemon? Or you just thought it was going to be EPIC? You level it up a bunch but it turns out it wasnt as good as you expected or it was just a waste since they were pretty useless/çompared to something else.
    So do you or have you had a pokemon like this?
    If so post below!

Boldore. I was completely boss against the second gym as a roggenrola but for every gym after that it got beat really easily. Shame I wasted the xp from the second gym on it.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

Quote Originally Posted by ashiemore View Post
    Boldore. I was completely boss against the second gym as a roggenrola but for every gym after that it got beat really easily. Shame I wasted the xp from the second gym on it.

~ashiemore
    True boldore and roggenrola and great for the first 2 gyms but after that, your on your own. Gigalith is okay. I actually like gigalith but some people can't trade so it reallyy isnt an option for them.

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    True boldore and roggenrola and great for the first 2 gyms but after that, your on your own. Gigalith is okay. I actually like gigalith but some people can't trade so it reallyy isnt an option for them.
    I also used to dismiss Gigalith as pathetic, until I used it and it was pretty good and I was proven wrong.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I trained a Swoobat because I liked its design and I thought it would be a good Flying-type for my Black version team, but I was disappointed. That thing fainted more often than any other Pokemon I've ever had, but I was too lazy to replace it. I guess I shouldn't judge Pokemon by its looks; I've learned my lesson.

Unfezant.

No way this can't be an answer.

Locking this thread up.
    We don't encourage dedicated threads that primarily focus on talking bad things about our own Pokemon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.