Thread: Love the song~Music Fan Club

Wink Love the song~Music Fan Club

Welcome to the Music Fan Club, where we talk about modern music such as Rihanna and Usher but we can't forget older acts like Elvis Presley and A1 after all!

Not even fussed, these are the rules
    1. Don't spam. If nobody gets back to you and the club starts to collapse, don't double post and so on, just contact an administrator here!
    2. Insults are forbidden! Of course, you can talk about people like Marcus Collins and their gay relationships but can't make fun of them. If you do I'll come on you like a tonne of bricks...or a tonne of feathers.
    3. Keep on topic. If you go off topic we'll try to steer you back on and if anyone else continues to steer you away from the topic leading onto the topic completely changing then there will be consequences to those who played major parts in the incident.
    4. Don't ask to be an admin. If you want to become more powerful in the club then work hard. Asking will just get you in trouble, and only me and Super Admins can grant powers.
    5. Try to play a role in the club. If you can't it doesn't matter but please try to contribute, you'll make many more friends and get to talk about what you like more if you do!

Banners/Userbars
    Non-existant at the moment. I demand banners and userbars to promote the club!

Members
    Super Admins
    Terry. T. (founder)
    Admins
    Users

Banlist
    Nobody, thankfully.

Quotes
    None, we're not like that yet.

Have a great time in the club!
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

appears I'm allowed to bump so just one bump...c'mon join this is an ace club!
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr