View Poll Results: What's your favorit Pokemon Special arc?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red/Blue/Green

13 12.26%
  • Yellow

6 5.66%
  • Gold/Silver/Crystal

21 19.81%
  • Ruby/Sapphire

28 26.42%
  • FireRed/LeafGreen

15 14.15%
  • Emerald

5 4.72%
  • Diamond/Pearl

12 11.32%
  • Platinum

1 0.94%
  • HeartGold/SoulSilver

0 0%
  • Black/White

5 4.72%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PokeSpe Topic: Favorite story arc in Pokemon Special?

I have read all of them and the gold silver crystal arc is the best along with the firered and leafgreen arc. The emerald arc is kinda boring until Gold shows up and revives his seniors.

Diamond & Pearl definitely, though Black & White comes close. I just love both Gen IV and V games and a manga chapter based on their story are just awesome. First time ever I truly fell in love with all the new main characters introduced, previously there was always at least one character I didn't care that much about (Red, Gold, Ruby). My favourite characters (Green, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire) tend always to be overshadowed by other main characters, in DP chapter they were equally visible. Also the biggest reason is that Diamond, Pearl and Platinum journeyed as a group for the most part of the chapter. Previously it was mostly every character on their own, sometimes meeting and then dashing of, which makes the chapters blurry.

Other good chapters include Yellow, HeartGold & SoulSilver, Platinum and Emerald.

Ruby and Sapphire since I grew up with it and there was so many shipping moments between Ruby and Sapphire!

Ruby and Sapphire forever people!!!!! It had my favourite characters in it and it was just epic. I loved sapphire more than I loved yellow and Kris. Another one that comes up really high is fr/lg coz it had all the pokedex holders in it!!! I didn't really like black and white though. Special shipping and rubyxsapphire (can someone tell me what it is called?) Forever people.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I liked the RBG arc, it was creative, it seemed like the writer took more creative liberties back then instead of just copy and pasting from the games. We even had evil gym leaders and likable protagonists (though GSC wasn't bad.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123