Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Welcome to the herd Eternalhero! Glad to see another brony with us here.

Okay guys, I watched the season two episode about future Twilight, and finally had an idea for another (de)motivational poster. Hope it's a hit.

Attachment 6380
    Future Twilight? I prefer to call her Twilight Snake. You know, since she's essentially Naked Snake from MGS3.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I know right! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw her (don't have any MGS games *don't shoot me*, but I've watched gameplays and trailers for them and really want them. Unfortunately, I'm flat broke), but that's what she calls her...self in the show, so that's what I went with.

How'd you like the poster?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

@Eternal: Welcooommmmmeeee~! <3
    Okay guys, I watched the season two episode about future Twilight, and finally had an idea for another (de)motivational poster. Hope it's a hit.

Attachment 6380
    Dude. I can give you so much proof on how eyepatches make people/ponies sexy. Love it!

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    @Eternal: Welcooommmmmeeee~! <3

Dude. I can give you so much proof on how eyepatches make people/ponies sexy. Love it!
    Not Howard Wolowitz xD

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Not Howard Wolowitz xD
    ... I actually don't know who that is.
    Awkward. o__o
    Does he wear an eyepatch like Solid Snake Twi?

By the way, is there really going to be a Derpy-oriented episode?

Search "Howard Wolowitz eye patch scene" on YouTube, and you'll get it.

I believe someone said they were, then it got denounced. Maybe they will, but if so, then it's not confirmed.

I believe someone said they were, then it got denounced. Maybe they will, but if so, then it's not confirmed.
    I got the joke, and yeah, Wolowitz is pretty much the exception to "eyepatches make everything more epic".

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    I got the joke, and yeah, Wolowitz is pretty much the exception to "eyepatches make everything more epic".
    Okay, looked it up! And his clothes were pretty darn epic if you ask me.

Anyways, who here has read the Tumblr series Moonstuck/Woonastuck? *raises hoof hand*

Okay, I may sound like a total noob saying this, but even though I've heard of tumblr, I never actually tried to find it. I know they host art and stuff, but count me in if they've got good MLP fan fics. Could you give us a link to this one, if that's what it is? (and even if it's not, a link would still be much appreciated)

Oh, and as a side thing, I've recently been listening to the Bronyville podcast (Apple Cider and Chef Sandy), and on one episode they discussed varying views of the ages of the Mane 6. Can we get everyone's list, from oldest to youngest, just to see how everyone thinks on this?

Mine: Rarity, Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Dash, Pinkie (they'd all be around seventeen in my book, since they have their own houses and businesses and what not).

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

@Jerda: I actually agree with your list. Rarity seems to be the most mature, so I would assume she would be the oldest. Applejack and Twilight could possibly be switched around, I guess.

Oh, and here's the link to Moonstuck! http://woonastuck.tumblr.com/page/168

I don't know how it is for you guys, but I had to read it from the bottom up.

The owner of the club has not been on for some time. That makes me concerned.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Maybe she's busy? She's a she, right? x3

Oh, no. I hope he/she didn't get kidnapped by Discord or something! D:

That certainly would put a hole in the club. I guess we can only wit and hope. That, or someone can go to the future and tell us when she'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    Maybe she's busy? She's a she, right? x3

Oh, no. I hope he/she didn't get kidnapped by Discord or something! D:
    The President (of the My Little Pony Club) has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

That certainly would put a hole in the club. I guess we can only wit and hope. That, or someone can go to the future and tell us when she'll be back.
    Okay.
    *puts on eyepatch*
    *hops into TARDIS*

(Cupcakes to whomever gets the reference.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    The President (of the My Little Pony Club) has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
    Yes.
    With the power of friendship and magic, I shall rescue the Princess President! Release… THE PARTY CANNON.

Still waiting for Season 3 MLP episodes to be uploaded on da YouTubez.

@Asheina- Aw man, I'm not gonna get cupcakes. (can have muffins for not getting it?)

And, man, yall got it wrong. The president was taken by Chrysalis and the changelings, and his/her love of MLP was fed upon unitl there was nothing left. We need to go get Cadence to help us rescue him/her!

@Asheina- Aw man, I'm not gonna get cupcakes. (can have muffins for not getting it?)

And, man, yall got it wrong. The president was taken by Chrysalis and the changelings, and his/her love of MLP was fed upon unitl there was nothing left. We need to go get Cadence to help us rescue him/her!
    Yes, you can have a muffin. Made fresh from our dear Derpy Hooves.

*grabs Cadence* HELP US, PRINCESS. *chucks Cadence at changelings*

Happy belated birthday FiM.

Hasbro has gone around copyrighting loads of MLP episodes on YouTube even the Ultimate Brony Challenges.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

@Norns: That's wierd. Can you not view them or is Hasbro just laying claim. The site I watch the episodes on uses youtube versions and those haven't been had anything bad happen to them.

To everyone here, I have completed (Asheina knows this), the first part to an MLP fic. I'll be submitting it to EQ when it reaches their minimum three part length (for multi-parters), but until then, feel free to read it at this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Jh_DQgCto/edit

Leave me comments here or there, it doesn't matter, but I'd like to get all of your takes on it. (You may have to have a Google docs account to view it, I'm not sure).
    Last edited by Jerda Foks; 12th October 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post

Hasbro has gone around copyrighting loads of MLP episodes on YouTube even the Ultimate Brony Challenges.
    Wasn't Hasbro supposed to be tolerant of the YT community doing this?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Wasn't Hasbro supposed to be tolerant of the YT community doing this?
    Really? Now that's just dumb. Soon, before you know it, they'll be going after chatrooms an-

This comment has been cut by the request of Hasbro.

Hey guys. Even though I'm a hard core brony, my parents dislike MLP because of its 'feminism' (bah, they haven't watched S2, final two episodes), and because they think that I should, in accordance with our religious beliefs, be giving up childish things. I looked up the passage in the Bible that they were talking about and realized they had taken it totally out of context. That was why I was able to come back in without any guilt at all.

Told ya that to tell ya this.
    For those of you that are nagged upon by parents or friends or just people in general, for liking ponies because 'you're too old for that. it's a show for little girls', just flash 'em this quote.

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
    - C. S. Lewis

To everyone here, I have completed (Asheina knows this), the first part to an MLP fic. I'll be submitting it to EQ when it reaches their minimum three part length (for multi-parters), but until then, feel free to read it at this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Jh_DQgCto/edit

Leave me comments here or there, it doesn't matter, but I'd like to get all of your takes on it. (You may have to have a Google docs account to view it, I'm not sure).
    I can’t wait to see it posted on Equestria Daily too! And maybe Fanfiction.net?
    The brony/pegasister community needs more awesome writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post

But… but how am I going to watch MLP season 3 now? D:
    Hey guys. Even though I'm a hard core brony, my parents dislike MLP because of its 'feminism' (bah, they haven't watched S2, final two episodes), and because they think that I should, in accordance with our religious beliefs, be giving up childish things. I looked up the passage in the Bible that they were talking about and realized they had taken it totally out of context. That was why I was able to come back in without any guilt at all.

Told ya that to tell ya this.
    For those of you that are nagged upon by parents or friends or just people in general, for liking ponies because 'you're too old for that. it's a show for little girls', just flash 'em this quote.

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
    - C. S. Lewis
    Great words of wisdom, Jerda. I feel for the male side of the MLP community. People have a harder time “accepting” that you guys like ponies. They just need to ASSIMILATE INTO THE HERD. ASSIMILAAAATE.

My mum said she's worried about me liking ponies but then i just say to her; "Mum, i've been into ponies my entire life since i could, like, talk so why can't i like it now?"
    Because i'm a girl and when ponies like started it was aimed at people who were like 3-6 i was 3 so like yeah. i never really stopped liking it.

Don't worry about being unable to watch the episodes on youtube Asheina. The site I watch mine on is still up and buckin' (as Applejack would say), and they use youtube videos. They have all of S1 and S2 and even have several slots set up for when S3 finally begins to air.

Here's the link, for anyone who's havin' trouble watchin': http://mlp-fim.com/52 (this is set on the last episode from S2, but you can navigate from there)

Btw, I've got an interesting topic. Are you in the process of, or have you already, converted anypony into liking the show?

Currently, I've interested one of my English professors to it (wierd that none of my peers care huh), and she's been really excited about checkin' it out. I'll know more on Wednesday, so we'll see.

PS- for your consideration, another demotivational poster (not my best, but, it works): Trolls.jpg
    Last edited by Jerda Foks; 14th October 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast