Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: supersmew
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Hmm, I guess my favorite character is That one alicorn filly error! Raindrops, I don't know why, I just imagine her to be clumsy and cute <3
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: WE ARE TEH CUTIE MARK CRUSADAHS! Any cutie mark crusader episode, instant diabeetus from adorkableness.

Would rather stick a muffin in my eye but nvm.

Saaatoshi!

Name: Dawn
    Favourite Character(s) and reasons: Out of the Mane Six, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy because she is most like me, and RD because rainbows are awesome (also I ship her with Fluttershy, but is shipping discussion allowed here?).
    Favourite episode(s) and reasons: May the Best Pet Win, for obvious reasons. The Cutie Mark Chronicles and The Return of Harmony are also great.
    Pokelova's Current B2W2 Teams

Pokelova's Shiny Collection

アのてくたしのひへ

Yay, new members. What's peoples thoughts on 'Apple Family Reunion'? It's one of my least favourite of Season 3, but the standard is really high so I still think it's good.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Name: dirkac (call me FrostyChinchou, or dir)
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Babs Seed/Scootaloo. Reasons: because of the sheer awesomeness of their character, Babs Seed being minor, and Scootaloo idolizing and hosting the Rainbow Dash Club.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Eh, dunno... Babs Seed or the new Scootaloo one I guess, the owl ep with Owloicious was one of my favorites too.

Notes about me: I'm half bronified, I'll only watch if I come across one, and I'll love them. I won't search around the net to look for one, other than going to wikis about MLPFIM.

"Rainbow Dash stole the 20% cooler thing" is a lie. She created the 120% cooler thing!

Betcha can't make a face crazier than... This! *cue demonic screams, and laughter*

It was great, i got diabeetuz when I saw baby AJ "mo apple fwitter?" DAWWWWW

Spoiler:- Banner Requests:

I'LL WEAR THIS MoUSTACHE.

Here's a new question for everybody.
    What did everybody think of the newest episode and do you think Discord will still be evil or not?
    I thought it was one of the best of Season 3 and I think he is just being nice to trick everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    Here's a new question for everybody.
    What did everybody think of the newest episode and do you think Discord will still be evil or not?
    I thought it was one of the best of Season 3 and I think he is just being nice to trick everybody.
    Eh, like he said. most of the time. Friendship is too static for chaos, so he'll probably turn on it eventually.

fun facts about the ep. : by making Discord turn good and bring no more chaos, he brought chaos amongst fanfics and works about him that make no sense now. eg: he's making chaos without making haos.

A lot of people speculate him returning has to do with the "Twilight Sparkle: Alicorn in Training" rumor that's supposed to happen at the end of the season.

This ep. guarantees that rarity is the only pony of the mane 6 to not get an ep. in Season 3 (even scootaloo got one).

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    fun facts about the ep. : by making Discord turn good and bring no more chaos, he brought chaos amongst fanfics and works about him that make no sense now. eg: he's making chaos without making chaos.
    Guess you could say...*puts on sunglasses* That he made the fanfic scene quite chaotic.

*Won't Get Fooled Again plays in the background* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Anyway, according to Equestria Daily, Twilight is going to become an alicorn. Official merchandise of her as an alicorn has been released. Hasbro is killing FiM - they've removed Derpy, now Twilight is going to become a n alicorn princess (something to do with a movie coming out in April).

WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Anyway, according to Equestria Daily, Twilight is going to become an alicorn. Official merchandise of her as an alicorn has been released. Hasbro is killing FiM - they've removed Derpy, now Twilight is going to become a n alicorn princess (something to do with a movie coming out in April).

WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't get why people care so much. Ok, so if you actually cared alot about Derpy I can see people being upset about that, since it is just stupid that they're getting rid of her. However, I never really cared for her too much. As for Twilight, how will her being an Alicorn change who she is? She'll obviously still be the adorkable Twilight we know and love, just with wings.

But in the end, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    I don't get why people care so much. Ok, so if you actually cared alot about Derpy I can see people being upset about that, since it is just stupid that they're getting rid of her. However, I never really cared for her too much. As for Twilight, how will her being an Alicorn change who she is? She'll obviously still be the adorkable Twilight we know and love, just with wings.

Speaking of, if Twi becomes Alicorrn, then we'll need another unicorn. Cuz otherwise Rarity'll be so lonely!

I don't hate Twilight, but I hate the idea of her becoming an alicorn princess. I'll edit this later with an email that I sent to Hasbro about Twilight being an alicorn princess and Derpy being removed.

Spoiler:- Email:
    Last edited by Ponymon; 28th January 2013 at 3:50 AM.

She'll obviously still be the adorkable Twilight we know and love, just with wings.

Well, I don't think she'll be that much of a dork frankly

I really can't say what will happen, as can anyone else following the show. I agree, only time, our vigilant tyrant (though Celestia and Luna have broken free from it's sight), shall be the solution to this belief.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    I don't hate Twilight, but I hate the idea of her becoming an alicorn princess. I'll edit this later with an email that I sent to Hasbro about Twilight being an alicorn princess and Derpy being removed.

Spoiler:- Email:
    ._.

Okay then... Derpy's removal was a bad choice (it was ten emials that said thatbDarpy means retarded. I don't mnow in what dialect it is, but whatever) yeah, but I'm okay with Twilight.

As with Twilight becoming an Alicorn, she'll just be overshadowed by the rest of the group because she already had her spotilight in the season finales/premieres.

Still hoping for Rarity ep. Before Season 4.

Aaand... We're way past this, but I just watched A Canterlot Wedding :P This Day Aria is the best song in MLP FIM evah.

This Day Aria is the best song in MLP FIM evah.
    It reminds me of Phantom of the Opera. That, and the fact that my sister is annoying, since she always sings it whenever it's brought up.

Wow. Thought all discussion in this club had been moved to the MLP discussion topic in the entertainment forum. This is what happens when I don't check the clubs section.

On the Alicorn thing, I just made a post in the MLP discussion thread about my thoughts, so I'll just repost it here.

Spoiler:- What I said there:

Also, I second This Day Aria being the best song on the show. Just...so...much...great... Must contain fanboy squeals.

Also, on another note, anyone else see Turnabout Storm part 4 yet? Really good stuff there.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Wow. Thought all discussion in this club had been moved to the MLP discussion topic in the entertainment forum. This is what happens when I don't check the clubs section.

On the Alicorn thing, I just made a post in the MLP discussion thread about my thoughts, so I'll just repost it here.

Spoiler:- What I said there:

Also, I second This Day Aria being the best song on the show. Just...so...much...great... Must contain fanboy squeals.

Also, on another note, anyone else see Turnabout Storm part 4 yet? Really good stuff there.
    I'm pretty sure it's all there now. I mean, the club owner hasn't updated the fist post since 2011 anyway <_<

Well, I can now see that the Wilight becoming Alicorn is just as haed as Fennekin becoming Fire/Fighting now. But, why? Why hate on it? I mean, I personally don't care. I tolerate. But, I guess we weren't really prepared for such a big chane to be leaked through tweets.

Turnabout Storm Part 4... Wut?

Also, yes. I referenced some of my favorite MLP songs in that paragraph. Because double signing is 20% cooler.

Well, I can now see that the Twilight becoming Alicorn is just as haed as Fennekin becoming Fire/Fighting now. But, why? Why hate on it? I mean, I personally don't care. I tolerate. But, I guess we weren't really prepared for such a big chane to be leaked through tweets.
    The main difference between Twilight and Fennekin is that if Twilight becomes an Alicorn, I'll be ok with it, but if Fennekin is a Fire/Fighting type, I'm going to have to murder someone, preferrablely the person who thought having four Fire/Fighting starters in a row was a good idea.

The main difference between Twilight and Fennekin is that if Twilight becomes an Alicorn, I'll be ok with it, but if Fennekin is a Fire/Fighting type, I'm going to have to murder someone, preferrablely the person who thought having four Fire/Fighting starters in a row was a good idea.
    Well, yeah, me too. It's just that you're not the majority of the people. Most still hate the idea of the Fire/Fighting Alicorn.

Speaking of Loreni not having been in this club for over a month, it's actually supposed to close now and one of us (the active members) is supposed to make a new club.
    Last edited by dirkac; 3rd February 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Same here, I wouldn't be enraged or anything if Twilight became an Alicorn. I think if she did, it would only be temporary, but I think it would be interesting to go through. I don't know why so many hard core bronies are raging over what they would do if it did happen.

Although, the Fennekin fire/fighting thing. Yeah, please no.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Same here, I wouldn't be enraged or anything if Twilight became an Alicorn. I think if she did, it would only be temporary, but I think it would be interesting to go through. I don't know why so many hard core bronies are raging over what they would do if it did happen.

Although, the Fennekin fire/fighting thing. Yeah, please no.
    Well, bronies (including I for a while) believed that, should Twilight become an alicorn, then it would disrupt the harmony between friends, seeing as though it suggested that she would then become a princess, hence having to reside at the castle or some crazy thoughts. Then I saw the meme on My Little Brony which asked, "What do we do now?", whilst responding, "Trust the writers."

Fennekin...words cannot express how much hate will befall your final evolution should it be a mix of Fire and Fighting...

Name: Monster Guy (Call me Mon)
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rarity. The Pony Every Pony Should Know was the first MLP video I watched. Plus, I always had a thing for the fashion obsessed characters in other shows for some reason.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Canterlot Wedding Part 2. Solely for the fight scenes, and This Day Aria. I've watched that video for hours on end. xD

Now, on a random note.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft1rbnlYhYY

I can't believe one symbol on your butt is suddenly going to change you're purpose in life. :/
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th February 2013 at 10:05 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

Name:Burrito
    Favorite Character and reasons:Fluttershy: She is really sweet and puts up with a lot of stuff the other ponies and Discord give her.
    Favorite episode and reasons:Return of Harmony: Discord is very humorous, even when he's being evil.

Name: Nightmare
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash she is pretty awesome personality wise, Apple jack I just like the character mostly, Twilight.. Well who doesnt love the main character she never stops to surprise me. Pinkie pie just reminds me of myself, Big Macintosh.. Yeeup (that pretty much is self explanatory) Rairity I like because she is such a drama queen and it's hilarious.

Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I like the episodes that take 2 to make 1. Reason being because it's more in depth than the others. Although I would have to say one of my most favorites is when twilight gets her wings.
    Last edited by your_worst_nightmare; 1st July 2014 at 5:32 AM.

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

currently having issues with wifi on 3DS, trades and Safari friend codes on standby.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Ellei

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast