Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name:kuroyanagi
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons:spike cause he's so spiky cute
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons:well all of them
        Spoiler:- Arts:

Spoiler:- My FC:

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have a question about the mini DVDs you get with some of the ponies. How do you play them? The one I have says it is not compatible with slot - loading DVD players.

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

GUYS!

I radomly took "Equestrian Girls" and took the Cutie Mark Crusaders and made... CUTIE MARK GIRLS!

Spoiler:- Cutie Mark Girls:
    EPIC SIG HERE

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Norns
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Fluttershy, she's most like me, and I love the way she's so clueless, and Pinkie Pie, she's hard to take seriously and has had an overdose of sugar, but I like that.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Couldn't pick one off the top of my head, but I like the ones where it has all of the main ponies in it all of the way through, not just a couple of ponies and the others having one or two words to say, with the exception of 'Baby Cakes', Pinkie is really funny and I love the bit near the end where she starts crying and the babies dump flour over their heads like she had done
    Last edited by Ponymon; 11th July 2012 at 12:44 PM.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: LindanPearl
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Pinkie Pie, Because it takes alot of mental strength to be strong for your friends to make them smile and put their needs over yours plus shes adorable!!
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: A friend in deed, It was a really funny and feel good episode and smile made me smile and cry manly tears of manlyness

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Jerda Foks
    Favorite Character: Rainbow Dash, hands down. She's great, got that cocky attitude goin' with style. I love characters that can pull that off. Plus she's funny when she's bein' cocky too.
    Favorite Episode: Um...don't have one yet, only watched the first one last night and'll be watchin' the second tonight (my parents would kill me if they knew, he he lol)

Norns and LindanPearl, is it just me or has this place sort of gone dark. I'm hopin' my join request is answered, seeing as yours haven't been. And to whoever accepts my request to join, please bear with me as I'm likely only gonna be able to watch two episodes a day until I'm caught up.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Well you better get at it mate, because if you've only seen one then you have 51 episides to go. Luckily for you though, every one is worth watching.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Sweet, I didn't know there were so many. I'm watchin' 'em on youtube by the way. I think you're sayin' I can join, so I'll go ahead and suggest a topic, since the club seems rather stale.

How did you hear about Friendship is Magic and what kept you comin' back?

For me, I was roamin' the forums and ponies just kept poppin' up in sigs. I asked a SPPf friend about them (she had some on deviant), she told me more, and I watched the first episode. The rest is history. I keep comin' back cause I like the art, the voice acting, and of course, Rainbow Dash. LOL!

Edit- I just watched s-1 e-2 and 3. Rainbow Dash is still the best, but Pinkie Pie is just plain crazy. Don't get me wrong, she's crazy in a good way, but somepony definitely dropped her on her head when she was little. lol!
    Last edited by Jerda Foks; 9th July 2012 at 7:23 AM.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Pretty much the same reason - half of my Serebii friends had ponies in their sigs, people on other forums had them all over their sigs, so I decided to watch it. I've hardly seen any episodes because of dodgy Internet and I use YouTube to watch them

How far in are you Norns? I just finished season 1 episode 6 last night (laughed at Pinkie's utter insanity again lol). I think what I'm liking so far is the fact that even though the six are tight, they still get annoyd with one another near constantly.
    Oh, and I love all the things Rainbow does with clouds (stuffing cloud into her ears to block out Pinkie! Priceless!) Hope therea are more things like this throughout.

I remember I first heard of ponies from playing Garry's Mod and Team Fortress 2. There are a LOT of bronies that play both games. It actually took be a few months to try it though (I first heard of it in June or July, finally watched all the episodes in September), but since then I've watched every episode.

I guess I'm rather the reckless type. When I was told I could watch them on youtube (keep in mind this was the same day I found out what MLP was), I jumped right in that night, no holds barred. I'll be lookin' up the two games you mentioned BM, as I'm always on the lookout for good games.
    Oh, as an afterthought, do you know of any MLP videogames. If it's as big a franchise as I think it is, there should be at least one.

Well there are no OFFICAL ones, but there are tons of fan made games in the works, including ones like Pony Emblem (a pony version of Fire Emblem), My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic (a fighting game similer to Street Fighter), My Little Investigations (a pony version of Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations), and Ponykart (a pony racing game). There are others too, but those are what I remember.

Ponykart. Must. Buy. Ponykart. There's quite a few unofficial apps as well, but at they look like they're directed towards the little kids who watch MLP, if they exist anymore

Buy? They're all fan made projects, meaning that once they are actually finished, it'll be 100% free.

Where do you go to play these fan made games though? And do you need a gaming computer to do it? Honestly, if I can get into anything involving MLP, I'll do it. I want to go beyond watching the show.
    Update: got through s-1 e-9 last night

Well...yeah. Most of the people developing those games have their own websites. Try looking up some of those names on Youtube.

I used to be celebitrainer, but I abandoned that account and created this one just so I could have this username. I see my old name is still on the member list but this one isn't. Can somepony please change it now?

Also, in other news, I just ordered thirteen MLP trading cards on Toywiz: One of each of the common mane six cards, one of each foil mane six card except Rainbow Dash, and the last two foil Rainbow Dash cards they had in stock.
    Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 15th July 2012 at 1:28 AM.

Hey guys. I like ponies a lot.

Okay, that's great, but which one do you like most, which episodes do you like best? We need to get a topic on here, especially with everyone new comin' on.
    So here we go: What does everyone think of the two promos for the fan made episode? Like, how do like the sould alike voice acting, what's your take on the art? Are you excited about it?

Personally, I thought the voice acting would kill this project, but after seeing the first promo, I'm completely satisfied and even happy. Even though only Twilight and Rainbow were shown with voices, if they can pull that off with everyone else, it'll be a blast. The art is definitely up to par, and honestly if you give the second promo a look, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between it and the real deal. Go brony fandom! Somebody send the guys at this project our thanks for their hard work.

What does everyone think of the two promos for the fan made episode? Like, how do like the sould alike voice acting, what's your take on the art? Are you excited about it?

Huh? Project? What project?

Okay, this is sweet. Go to my profile page and find the bottom VM on the front page by PokeMaster366. It's a link. Go to it and you'll see what I mean. Want more? The fourth VM down on the front page gives a more rough, but longer version of the same thing. THIS IS BRONY AWESOMENESS! YOU MUST WATCH! IT IS NOT A JOKE!
    Come back and tell us all what you thought.

EDIT: If you can't find the link in the first page of VMs, it'll definitely be in the second. Sorry about the inconsistency, but I get a lot of traffic as far as VMs go.
    Last edited by Jerda Foks; 15th July 2012 at 4:30 AM.

It was pretty awesome! I want to know what happens in Part 2! (You know when they make it.

Honestly I don't like spoilers (except with Pokemon). When season 3 comes out, I want it to have as many surprises as possible; I don't want to have everything given to me in advance. Basically, when a new episode premiers, I don't want to know anything about it but the basic, one sentence description of the plot. All of these spoilers are killing me; I'm afraid of going on My Little Brony now because I know if I go on there it's going to be full of spoilers. Why is Serebii.net the only website that I know of that will actually hide spoilers under tags with warnings that they are spoilers, so only people who WANT to have the thing spoiled will see it?

I think it's awesome, even awesomeomer because its all fan made

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast