Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

I've been on the fence here for a while...or rather I just didn't really think about it, but I would like to join please : )

Name: Cometstarlight
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: I love Twilight Sparkle for the reason that I can totally relate to her and the fact that she is just like me. (Not trying to make that sound arrogant in any way, sorry if I did!) And Rainbow Dash. I just find her to be so funny and awesome XD
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I love a bunch of the episodes, but my favorites are probably the Canterlot Wedding, Luna Eclipsed, and the Cutie Mark Chronicles. I don't know why, I just prefer those over the rest lol.
    "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I've recently got into watching pony pmvs and amvs. i don't know why.
    They're pieces of art, technically. It a new trend of artwork, so it just is awesome to watch.

Welcome, Crimsonstarlight! It's great to have another member here.
    Last edited by Dragon Trainer X; 24th September 2012 at 9:45 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    They're pieces of art, technically. It a new trend of artwork, so it just is awesome to watch.
    I know hat they are, i make amvs, i was just stating that i watched them.

And now i draw me and my friends as ponies.

Also, hey cometstarlight

Hi cometstartlight! Haven't seen you for a while.

Guys, I've found the origin of Luna's name: in Spanish, Luna means Moon.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

♫ “Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" ♪

Name: Asheina (but you can just call me Ashy/Ash/Shei/Doctor Whooves/Raptor Jesus/Whatever you guys want).
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: I adore all the characters, really (even Trixie), but if I had to pick one… Pinkie Pie, I choose YOUUU! She’s just so cheery, friendly, optimistic, and just plain random! It also helps that she looks like a big fluffy cloud of cotton candy. I tend to be pretty random too, so I guess that’s why I love her character so much.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons:
    “A Canterlot Wedding”~ The songs and the story that were introduced were awesome! I liked how they made the relationship between Cadance and Twilight so sisterly. Queen Chrysalis and her swiss cheese legs were a plus. Too bad Luna missed all the fun though.
    “Lesson Zero”~ Crazy Twi, creepy Joker grins, Sonic Rain-Nuke, Fluttershy giving a bear one heck of a massage, and angry Celestia. ‘Nuff said.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    ♫ “Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" ♪

Name: Asheina (but you can just call me Ashy/Ash/Shei/Doctor Whooves/Raptor Jesus/Whatever you guys want).
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: I adore all the characters, really (even Trixie), but if I had to pick one… Pinkie Pie, I choose YOUUU! She’s just so cheery, friendly, optimistic, and just plain random! It also helps that she looks like a big fluffy cloud of cotton candy. I tend to be pretty random too, so I guess that’s why I love her character so much.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons:
    “A Canterlot Wedding”~ The songs and the story that were introduced were awesome! I liked how they made the relationship between Cadance and Twilight so sisterly. Queen Chrysalis and her swiss cheese legs were a plus. Too bad Luna missed all the fun though.
    “Lesson Zero”~ Crazy Twi, creepy Joker grins, Sonic Rain-Nuke, Fluttershy giving a bear one heck of a massage, and angry Celestia. ‘Nuff said.
    Hello Whatever You Guys Want, welcome to the club.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since I posted here, but I can no longer fight my inner brony. I just watched the episode where Rainbow gets Tank (I'm woefully behind, don't shoot me), and I was inspired to create this demotivational poster:

Tanks.jpg

Tell me what ya' think!
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I like it. Just as funny as the Twilight Sparkle one.

One is gay, and it's not the pony.

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: FullMetalAlchemist
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Applejack because of her Southern accent
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: The Last Roundup, because it revolves around Applejack
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

@ dragon tamer x: I love that one! It helps that I despise that Twilight for all reasons, their sparkliness being in the top. Twilight Sparkle having the name Sparkle actually makes sense because of her magic, whereas the vampire sparkles is just, well, like the poster says, gay.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Rewatched a few episodes, decided to make this. If its massive then I'm really sorry but theres nothing I can do about it.

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    Hello Whatever You Guys Want, welcome to the club.
    Thank you, Billy Mays. You have an awesome name, by the way.

@Jerda: Nice job! Wish I could do stuff like that.
    TANK IS BEST PONY.

@Norns: Party cannon! Whooooooo! (\o3o/)
    I love the trippy look it’s got. Totally Pinkie-esque.

Hey, if you've got Microsoft Paint or somethin' similar and time to browse the net for pictures, no reason you can't do it. I'm currently tryin' to think of ways to do demotivational posters for all the Mane 6, but so many have been done already, its a bit tought coming up with somethin' original. PM me if you've got any ideas you wanna see done.

Edit: Hey, guys, I don't know if you're into this sort of thing, but I just found a brony's dream come true. There's a pony designer on a site I'll give ya in just a sec. It lets you completely customize (I swear, the creator leaves nothing to be desired, except perhaps a changeling style and cutie marks), you own pony from the mane, tail, eyes, head shape, pose and the color of all this stuff. Check it out, it's awesome! http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art...sion-254295904

Here's two ponies I've made with it. The first is an OC, the second is a ponyzation of me.
    The OC- Aurora Streak 2.0.jpg

Wait, somebody please comment so I can post my other image.
    Last edited by Jerda Foks; 30th September 2012 at 2:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Hey, if you've got Microsoft Paint or somethin' similar and time to browse the net for pictures, no reason you can't do it. I'm currently tryin' to think of ways to do demotivational posters for all the Mane 6, but so many have been done already, its a bit tought coming up with somethin' original. PM me if you've got any ideas you wanna see done.

Edit: Hey, guys, I don't know if you're into this sort of thing, but I just found a brony's dream come true. There's a pony designer on a site I'll give ya in just a sec. It lets you completely customize (I swear, the creator leaves nothing to be desired, except perhaps a changeling style and cutie marks), you own pony from the mane, tail, eyes, head shape, pose and the color of all this stuff. Check it out, it's awesome! http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art...sion-254295904

Here's two ponies I've made with it. The first is an OC, the second is a ponyzation of me.

Hate to burst your bubble, but this was posted already at about page 13 or something on this thread.

Oh....

Well! In the spirit of Pinkie Pie I will go on not caring and introduce you all to me, pony style!: I, pony.jpg

I was never good with that kind of stuff, sadly. My brother is better at handling technology than me.

And I've used General Zoi's pony creator a few times when I was bored. It's fun to play around with the designs and colors. :P
    You make a sweet alicorn, btw.

Thanks for the allicorn compliment. Her name's Aurora Streak, and she's my starring OC for a MLP fan fic I'm writing.
    Hang on, are you thinking Aurora is my pony version of me? Well, if so, the post with me as a pony is in the post abover yours, not Aurora. I wouldn't be so presumptious as to think I would make a good allicorn. No, I'm just a simple pegasus with a Rainbow crush. (That's right! I'm a brony and I've got a crush on Rainbow Dash! I'm secure enough in my manhood to say and say it with pride! Brohood on!)

I drew myself as a pony....
    @Jerda Foks, Where is your cute mark

Thanks for the allicorn compliment. Her name's Aurora Streak, and she's my starring OC for a MLP fan fic I'm writing.
    Hang on, are you thinking Aurora is my pony version of me? Well, if so, the post with me as a pony is in the post abover yours, not Aurora. I wouldn't be so presumptious as to think I would make a good allicorn. No, I'm just a simple pegasus with a Rainbow crush. (That's right! I'm a brony and I've got a crush on Rainbow Dash! I'm secure enough in my manhood to say and say it with pride! Brohood on!)
    You remind me of a guy on YouTube.

Really nice avatar, I must say. It's interesting how you gave it the violet tiles of the ends of its tail. Though, the only thing I see bad about it is that the brown-like skin doesn't really match it that well.

@Shade 2000- the maker doesn't let you create an individual cutie mark (unfortunately). However, for the record, mine's a bluejay featherd quill, signifying my love and talent for writing and also my competiveness. If you know of a program that let's you make a cutie mark, tell me about it.

@dragon trainer x- the skin isn't brown, the image is just a tad small to tell that it's actually a faded, dark red. Who is this mysterious youtube person, must find.

I tried to use generalzoi's ponymaker today because I've heard of it before, but my dad got this really stupid thing that blocks certain kinds of sites and when I tried to get to it it says that deviantArt is blocked even though I'm sure my dad has never heard of it. Very annoying.

@Norns- That sucks, you should appeal to your dad about removing some the restrictions. Some of the best pony fanart is on DA. Anyway, I felt that no brony should be unable to use this creator, so I found a link to another site that hosts generalzoi's creator (exact same one). I'll post it and tell if it works or not.

Pony creator(alt.)- http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I tried to use generalzoi's ponymaker today because I've heard of it before, but my dad got this really stupid thing that blocks certain kinds of sites and when I tried to get to it it says that deviantArt is blocked even though I'm sure my dad has never heard of it. Very annoying.
    That really stinks. My dad's at least okay with me looking up stuff on my own device, as well as his. I wish you luck, though. Try to explain to him what the website is about. If anything, get him to have a chat with me.

Thanks for the website, now I can make my avatar, then draw it!

And, here is my pony self, Pencil Pusher!

ponyWithBackground.jpg
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Might as well post this since everyone else is. This isn't my "ponysona" per se, but rather just a character for my RP My Little Pony: A Tail of Two Realms.

Spoiler:- Dr. Dawn Starshine:

Speaking of which, sign ups are still open for it, so you can still sign up if any of you are interested.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast