Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

I'll post the one i drew later.
    Last edited by Shade2000; 1st October 2012 at 10:10 AM.

By the way, since all of y'all are talking about Generalzoi's pony creator like it's the only one around, I feel compelled to share this knowledge: There's an official one on The Hub's website.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Is it as advanced as generalzoi's? I'm interested if it is. Heck, I'd be interested in any others if you allowed to create your own cutie mark.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I used the one on the hub website and played around a bit, but it only lets you print the pony you make.

Shade you're a lot taller than that. But otherwise it looks a lot like you. And I don't think I'd be a pegasus anymore I think I'd suit a alicorn unicorn better, due to the fact thatI dunno it would suit my personality more. Its weird, my hair looks exactly like Twilight's apart from I have curls at the end of my hair.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

NO, i'm not, because apparently The little ponies (applebloom, sweetie belle and scootaloo) Are apparently 10ish years old, so yeah.
    @Norns, I think you would be a pegasus. I did you too, this i what I Thought you would look like as a pony

The pose is a little bit off, but apart fro that, i'm quite pleased..

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Thanks for the allicorn compliment. Her name's Aurora Streak, and she's my starring OC for a MLP fan fic I'm writing.
    Hang on, are you thinking Aurora is my pony version of me? Well, if so, the post with me as a pony is in the post abover yours, not Aurora. I wouldn't be so presumptious as to think I would make a good allicorn. No, I'm just a simple pegasus with a Rainbow crush. (That's right! I'm a brony and I've got a crush on Rainbow Dash! I'm secure enough in my manhood to say and say it with pride! Brohood on!)
    Oops, sorry. Just realized that I didn’t build my sentence very well in that post (DON’T KILL ME, TWILIGHT). No, I don’t think that Aurora’s you. People do tend to make themselves into Alicorns a lot, though. I can’t blame them. Magic and wings? I’LL TAKE IT.
    Good luck on your fanfic writing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I tried to use generalzoi's ponymaker today because I've heard of it before, but my dad got this really stupid thing that blocks certain kinds of sites and when I tried to get to it it says that deviantArt is blocked even though I'm sure my dad has never heard of it. Very annoying.
    *gives you a muffin of sympathizing* I know how you feel, man. My parents used to be like that with me too. I wasn’t even allowed to watch SpongeBob until I was ten! XD
    Hopefully they’ll give you an easier time when you grow older.

You guys have all made the most adorable ponies! General Zoi’s creator thingie is great fun. ^^

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    *gives you a muffin of sympathizing* I know how you feel, man. My parents used to be like that with me too. I wasn’t even allowed to watch SpongeBob until I was ten! XD
    Hopefully they’ll give you an easier time when you grow older.
    My parents wouldn't let me even get SSBB or Twilight Princess until I was fifteen, and they said that that was pushing it.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    My parents wouldn't let me even get SSBB or Twilight Princess until I was fifteen, and they said that that was pushing it.
    ... I'm sorry, man. So, so sorry.

At least you can't go wrong with ponies, eh?

I was gonna say, how do your parents feel about MLP? If they aren't even open-minded enough to let you play Twilight Princess (MIDNA RULES!), how could they honestly let you watch a show about love and TOLERANCE? What the heck.

Hey, that's a neat topic question. What are your parent's attitudes toward MLP: FiM?

For me, when my parents first found out, they were both so disturbed that they insisted I not watch. I tried not to for a while, but I gradually found myself wandering back to the brony culture. Currently, they don't know I watch (watch after everyone's gone to sleep), and would probably freak out if they found out.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

For the question: My mother I believe partially knows, but not fully, and she would think it's amusing but see nothing wrong with it. My dad...he doesn't know, and I think it's best for it to stay like that.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

My parents are like meh.
    Then when they see me watching it they sing the my little pony theme.
    If you're wondering how they know this, when i was 3-5 i used to come home from school everyday and watch the same my little pony movie over and over an over......... I think i still watched it when i was 7....

The MLP theme from earlier generations was different...

Well my parents both know that I watch ponies and don't really care, but my dad totally hates anything to do with serebii.

Has anypony taken that personality test that tells you which of the Mane 6 you're the most like.

Here's the link if you haven't or wanna do it again: http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/

My results say I'm most like Applejack, but the results also give me a lot toward Rainbow and Twilight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    ... I'm sorry, man. So, so sorry.

At least you can't go wrong with ponies, eh?
    Yep. The thing that I love about that is that I can love it all I want, and since it's rated E for everyone, they don't have a problem with it. Then again, I am a silver talker when it comes to games more now than then. I got Resident Evil: Revelations 3D.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Hey, that's a neat topic question. What are your parent's attitudes toward MLP: FiM?
    I’m a girl, so my parents don’t really care as much as they do with my brother (who I assimilated into the herd—you can thank me later). My mom had to ask him if he was gay. I went up to her after and was like, “Who bloody cares if he is or isn’t? I know we’re Christians and you don’t really approve of that kind of stuff, but I’ll love him just the same and you will too, dangnabbit! We’re just watching a show about ponies! That doesn’t call for such an assumption!” Well, I didn’t say it exactly like that. I didn’t want to anger Mom more or anything. O__o

In the end, my little bro said that he wasn’t gay and we went on with our merry lives enjoying the magic of MLP. THE END!
    Has anypony taken that personality test that tells you which of the Mane 6 you're the most like.

Here's the link if you haven't or wanna do it again: http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/
    I’m mostly a Fluttershy, but it looks like I’m also leaning towards Twilight Sparkle and Applejack.

Well I took it and got Applejack. Even if Applejack is my favorite pony, I'm really not like her at all. I'm smart, not fit, not that honest, and lazy. So...yeah.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I took that for the fifth time, and got the same results for the fifth time.
    Rarity just scraping ahead of fluttershy the twilight a reasonable distance behind, followed by pinkie just ahead of applejack. Then a massive dip all the way to the center for rainbow dash.

Hey, quick question: does anyone know the exact date when Season 3 of MLP is going to come out? Seriously, I've looked it up on the Internet and I keep getting conflicting answers.

Personality test I have loads of Pinkie, then an equal amount of Twilight, Rainbow, Fluttershy and AJ, then a small bit below average of Rarity.

As far as I know, an exact date hasn't been released. However, the wikipedia page for MLP: FiM says that the Hub confirmed release sometime in November this year. If this is true, it's just in time for my birthday! For a brony, that couldn't be a better present!

Yay November! Thats Shade's birthday too.

Return of Trixie and Derpy episode FTW

Hoorah for Derpy! Those few moments between her Rainbow in that Applejack episode were to die for!

For all those Derpy fans out there (I take that to be everyone *glares like Rairty at haters*), tell me you wouldn't want to be like this: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...et=48#/d48plqs

As far as I know, an exact date hasn't been released. However, the wikipedia page for MLP: FiM says that the Hub confirmed release sometime in November this year. If this is true, it's just in time for my birthday! For a brony, that couldn't be a better present!
    SWEET CELESTIA, YES! *puts on sunglasses* Let’s do this thang. (⌐□_□)
    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Yay November! Thats Shade's birthday too.

Return of Trixie and Derpy episode FTW
    They’re making Trixie and Derpy episodes?! *puts on another pair of sunglasses* LET’S DO THIS!
    For all those Derpy fans out there (I take that to be everyone *glares like Rairty at haters*), tell me you wouldn't want to be like this: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...et=48#/d48plqs
    B-But I don’t have a third pair of sunglasses to put on! D:
    Aw, what the hay? xD *puts Gummy on face*

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: EternalHero
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Pinkie Pie because shes so random, and loves to throw parties!
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: This day aria part 2, The whole episode was amazing, but Pinkie Pie using the party cannon was the best!
    Pkmn White 1 Alice Fc: 3483-0023-1427
    Pkmn White 2 Steven Fc: 4127-2818-9510
    + = Currently MMing for a shiny feebas, 68 eggs hatched so far. Wish me luck!

Welcome to the herd Eternalhero! Glad to see another brony with us here.

Okay guys, I watched the season two episode about future Twilight, and finally had an idea for another (de)motivational poster. Hope it's a hit.

Eye patches.jpg

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast