Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

Oh thank Luna I finally came across this!!!!!!!!!!!

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Alex Monroe (or Orpheus)
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Doctor Whooves - I've always been a Doctor Who fan since the new series came out. AND, it's actually how I discovered MLP, as I was googling Doctor Who fan art when I came across an Epic Doctor Whooves and Derpy picture
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Party of One (Insane Pinkie Pie = 2012 Apocalypse OR fantastic episode) / Suited for Success (Rarity, who is my favorite of the Mane 6, finally gets a chance to really show off how loyal and caring she is, when some think she's snobby and selfish)

EDIT: /)
    Last edited by AlexMonroe; 21st October 2012 at 7:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Don't worry about being unable to watch the episodes on youtube Asheina. The site I watch mine on is still up and buckin' (as Applejack would say), and they use youtube videos. They have all of S1 and S2 and even have several slots set up for when S3 finally begins to air.

Here's the link, for anyone who's havin' trouble watchin': http://mlp-fim.com/52 (this is set on the last episode from S2, but you can navigate from there)

Btw, I've got an interesting topic. Are you in the process of, or have you already, converted anypony into liking the show?

Currently, I've interested one of my English professors to it (wierd that none of my peers care huh), and she's been really excited about checkin' it out. I'll know more on Wednesday, so we'll see.

PS- for your consideration, another demotivational poster (not my best, but, it works): Attachment 6475
    DUDE. Thanks so much for the site! It helps a lot. Love the poster, btw. I wish I could do stuff like that on here.

How do you guys accept people into the club? For AlexMonroe's sake.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

This is how we accept people....

WELCOME TO HERD ALEX! WHOOOOO! BROHOOF (/*\) !

For you Alex and you Asheina, this thread is kinda seein' a lot less activity, but if you wanna jump in on a lot of MLP discussion action, go here (still on Serebii) : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...otaloo!/page85
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

This is how we accept people....

WELCOME TO HERD ALEX! WHOOOOO! BROHOOF (/*\) !

For you Alex and you Asheina, this thread is kinda seein' a lot less activity, but if you wanna jump in on a lot of MLP discussion action, go here (still on Serebii) : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...otaloo!/page85
    I dreamt that I replied to your post, so I thought I actually did in real life. T_T
    Anyway… WHOO, ALEX! HIYA! Brohoofs everywhere! /)

And I’ve gotten around to making a DeviantArt account (under the same username as on here), so I might start posting some MLP fanart. I’m not the most artistic of people, however, but I’ll try!

Definitely go for the MLP art! Brony artists always have been and always will be an integral part of the community. Go forth! Make your contributions.

Speaking of contributions, I'm tryin' to submit my fanfiction to EQD, but their submission form has the strangest requirement. They say this thing called the queue is required, but I have not the slightest clue what I'm supposed to do with it, since when I click the link, all I get is a google doc I can't modify.

If anyone knows what is and what I'm supposed to do with it, or if you know someone else that does, please tell me!

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Btw, I've got an interesting topic. Are you in the process of, or have you already, converted anypony into liking the show?
    My friend at school, who's now crazy about ponies.

Heres some art, not much, but yeah:http://i.imgur.com/QIdGN.png
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

I am posting this so I can put an attachment up for an image for fanfiction. Feel free to look at Eeveelover's work, but mainly, I needed a link for the image.samplefanfictionbanner.jpg

I think i'm ready to join this club now

Name: Trioxhydre
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rarity. She seem's layed back and polite to me, not afraid to be a bit dramatic, can be vain but also gennerous and I kind of look up to her in a way. I feel I care way too much about others and that I should be colder....but what nice is Rarity doesn't lose her vainess while still caring about her friends to me. XD I dunno, I kinda wanna be more like her. Also, we both like fashion and prettiness and find dresses fasanating lol. I like designing/decorating them on blingee sometimes too lol.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I liked the episode where Spike grow's big and stuff from greediness and the Hearts and Hooves day ep. Both are hallerious. Also, Hearts and Hooves is about love.....lately romance was a little more interesting to me anyways though my adhd has made it hard to read novals and watch anime and stuff over it (though i'm on a med for that now).

Yep, sorry if this is a bit confusing. XD But at least it's fair to say i'm defenetly a true blue fan too now 8-) I like talking about them with my pals too ^_^
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Well, it's been a while since I've been on this thread. I thought it was gone for a moment there.

Welcome to the new people, especially the one above me. It's great that the club is becoming that much bigger.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I've made My Little Pony Blingees, too. I might post some of my Rarity ones sometime. Thank you for welcoming me into the herd club!^-^ *curtsy~*

Also, one time, when a good friend of mine was down. I did him a blingee of Pinkie Pie, too! Now she's his favorite pony ^_^

I'll post that blingee now;
        Spoiler:- pinkiepie:

I sent The Smile Song with it, too.

^_^
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Have to tell you that I'm pretty psyched (sp?) about the new season coming up. I've never really been a hard core Pegasister (or Brony if we are just being universally generic here) but I like the show, it's definitely better than what it used to be *shudder*

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Hells yeah. I can't WAIT for some more ponies.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my(hits eye) ow my eye!"
    Uh, you get the picture.
    name: thetruepichu, the real pichu of serebii
    favorite character:twilight reason:shes the smart one. also insane, funny, reasonable and most powerful, in magic
    favorite episode: the cutie mark cronicles reason: the reason why i got into mlp. one day a year ago, i was randomly looking around on demand and they showed a clip of a pony show. i saw a pony spazzing about a rainbow and wanting to smile forever. she then created a party where she could replacate the rainbow. she showed and explained it to three others and made a squeaky noise by smiling. The clip ended there and i found that so retarded it was funny. for a year my love slowly grew until i watched it and boom! here i am.

I don't know how to do spoilers
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Welcome, real Pichu. I like how your avatar has uneven ears xD

Anywho, thanks for joining the club. One more family member. Looks like...we make...PARTY!!!

Lol. Hi pichu!

Because I live in England, and the Hub is an American channel, I have to wait until people post the episodes on YouTube, so I might not be able to watch season 3 the day it comes out

Well, I'm from the US, and I don't have cable TV or anything fancy like that, so I'll have to wait for it to come up on youtube as well. Though, knowing our awesome community, somebodey will have it up in a high quality resolution thirty minutes tops after the air time.

Well, i know after the episode air, the next day it shall hit youtube but not in hd good stuff. just recorded from tv plain.
    join t-flare

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=mhee&v=E-iWrRnq8vM

^ hasbro leaked the first 5 minutes of season three. not fake. if anyone wishes to check this out, click
    join t-flare

@Hydre and TruePichu: HIYA! Welcome to the club fellow bronies/pegasisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    My friend at school, who's now crazy about ponies.

Heres some art, not much, but yeah:http://i.imgur.com/QIdGN.png
    That fits Derpy so well. Considering all she’s been through. *sadface*
    I am posting this so I can put an attachment up for an image for fanfiction. Feel free to look at Eeveelover's work, but mainly, I needed a link for the image.samplefanfictionbanner.jpg
    Ooooooooo! Preeeeeety. It looks very enchanting. Perfect for your story. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    I've made My Little Pony Blingees, too. I might post some of my Rarity ones sometime. Thank you for welcoming me into the herd club!^-^ *curtsy~*

Also, one time, when a good friend of mine was down. I did him a blingee of Pinkie Pie, too! Now she's his favorite pony ^_^

I'll post that blingee now;
        Spoiler:- pinkiepie:

I sent The Smile Song with it, too.

^_^
    Pinkie’s my fav, so I just loooooooooooovveeee this~ <333
    Smile, smile, smile, everypony!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Have to tell you that I'm pretty psyched (sp?) about the new season coming up. I've never really been a hard core Pegasister (or Brony if we are just being universally generic here) but I like the show, it's definitely better than what it used to be *shudder*
    Your spelling is fine, dearie. And yes, it is definitely better than it used to be. I used to watch the old generations when I was 8. Even then I knew that the voice acting wasn’t the greatest, lol.
    Because I live in England, and the Hub is an American channel, I have to wait until people post the episodes on YouTube, so I might not be able to watch season 3 the day it comes out
    I live in America, but I can’t catch the episodes on TV, so I’m stuck with YouTube as well. Like the new name you’re going to use, btw. I’m changing mine to Professor Snape myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=mhee&v=E-iWrRnq8vM

^ hasbro leaked the first 5 minutes of season three. not fake. if anyone wishes to check this out, click
    Should I or should I not? Should I or should I not? Anticipation… killing… me… DANGNABBIT. I can’t do it. If I do then I will be even more excited and impatient for the rest of the episode. Curse me and my impatience!

I think I watched that. I was bored watching the same episodes, and I though a few minutes couldn't hurt. I like Pinkie's bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina
    I live in America, but I can’t catch the episodes on TV, so I’m stuck with YouTube as well. Like the new name you’re going to use, btw. I’m changing mine to Professor Snape myself.
    Thanks, your new name's cool. Has anyone here watched Potter Puppet Pals?

Only five days left until the new season premieres. I can't wait!
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Thanks, your new name's cool. Has anyone here watched...Potter Puppet Pals?
    ...yeeeeessss! (How the Weasley Brother's said it in Goblet of Fire.)

Those were some of the most hilarious parodies of Happy Rotter-I mean, Harry Potter.

You mean four days
    join t-flare

Or perhaps, he's from the past, and he has to wait one more day than us to get to see it in his time. You never know...

Hello all. Not sure if I'm still an official member after all the time I've been gone, but I still saw my name on the user list. Kinda fell out of the community (Not that I was ever the most involved to begin with). So, season premiere on Saturday. I can actually watch it when it premieres (Although family schedule dictates if I will actually be able to). I watched the preview and it looks good. No spoilers for the sake of those who don't want them. Seems like it'll probably be a fair bit cliche, but let's see how it can pull off those cliches. And (mild, but not really spoiler) Shining Armor and Cadence are already coming back. Guess they aren't getting Brother Chucked, at least not yet.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast