Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

I also have a ton of other pony pics I've made and collected, but there are so many of them that i think it will be wise to just upload them in groups of about a dozen per post.
        Spoiler:- More Pony Pics:
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I also have a ton of other pony pics I've made and collected, but there are so many of them that i think it will be wise to just upload them in groups of about a dozen per post.
    The Three Stoges one is good. Ponies + Stoges, oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Abagoora View Post
    The Three Stoges one is good. Ponies + Stoges, oh my.
    After they were responsible for unleashing Discord, the idea for that just sort of came to me.
    "CUTIE MARK CRUSADER STOOGES YAY!"
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Lmao, my favorite is the "party in the USA". Isn't that a song or something? XD

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

Quote Originally Posted by Ohshi View Post
    Lmao, my favorite is the "party in the USA". Isn't that a song or something? XD
    Yeah, it's a song. There's even a parody of it called Party in the CIA, and I happen to have a PMV parody of that song:
    http://cheezburger.com/snakeman1992/vids/View/25374721

Been working on some custom ponies!

Protagonists:
    Snowflake-A pegasus with a unique abliaty to sense evil beings. She is the sister of Blaze, and loves to help others, especialy the mane six. At first, she has Blaze use her powers to disguise Snowflake as an earth pony named Keel. But when the mane six are being attacked, she reveals her true form and helps them.

Blaze-A unicorn with powers no other unicorn has. She is the sister of Snowflake, and is helpful to the mane six. At first, she disguises herself and Snowflake as earth ponies, Blaze becoming Leek. But when the mane six are being attacked, Snowflake and Blaze reveal their true forms and help them.

Princess Estrella- An alicorn that went missing the day Princess Luna became Nightmare Moon. She is the youngest sister of the alicorns, and helps Luna make the star shine. Estrella also makes meteor showers possible. When she was missing, Estrella used her magic secretly to help the stars. When she reaches Ponyville, she disguises herself as Lily Valley, an earth pony who can become a pegasus or a unicorn. But when the mane six are being attacked, she reveals her true form and helps Blaze and Snowflake help them.

Antagonists:
    Darkness Slash- A evil alicorn with a cuite mark that looks like a sword surrounded by shadows. She starts off disguising herself as a pegasus named Shine Slare. She fools everyone with her beauty, and even gains the mane sixs' trust. But soon she reveals her true self, steals the Elements of Harmony, and attacks the mane six. But with the help of Blaze, Snowflake, and Princess Estrella, Darkness Slash is defeated and became a statue, and is placed next to the statuefied Discord.

Tsunami Crash-The helper of Darkness Slash, Tsunami Crash can grow in size and create earthquakes and make volcanos and mountains. He was brainwashed and given powers he can't normally use. He helps Darkness Slash try defeating the mane six, but Tsunami Crash break out of his brainwashed state and returns to his normal tasks in Ponyville.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Yeah, it's a song. There's even a parody of it called Party in the CIA, and I happen to have a PMV parody of that song:
    http://cheezburger.com/snakeman1992/vids/View/25374721
    Whoa, I really loved that Cloak and Dagger reference and the lip syncing was pretty nice. Liked that part where it showed the defeated buffalo haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Princess Estrella
    For a sec, I thought that said Princess Australia... XD

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y

For a sec, I thought that said Princess Australia... XD
    This is Rainbow Dash's reaction to that comment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Here's a Youtube video of my favorite Rainbow Dash moment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRKnB...eature=related

This is Rainbow Dash's reaction to that comment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

Rarity's reaction to Rainbow Dash's reaction:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COG-MvZVhzo

Here's a Youtube video of my favorite Rainbow Dash moment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRKnB...eature=related
    Clearly it is, since it appears on your signature. =P

Y

Rarity's reaction to Rainbow Dash's reaction:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COG-MvZVhzo
    What? It was funny. I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings.

EDIT:Pony-Doctor I think I may be a nyancat! Doctor-How can you tell? Random Guys-RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jp12Qr48WE
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 3rd October 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

May I Join?

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: Dane
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash because She Rules, nuff said
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: The Return of Harmony Part 1, basicly because The 3 Ponies were Fighting between Chaos, Confusion and Evil

You know, even though I hate the whole rumor about Rainbow Dash being a lesbian, I just noticed an unfortunate coincidence that points towards that conclusion even more:
    In Irish folklore, rainbows are closely associated with leprechauns; in Irish folklore, all leprechauns are male.
    Just thought I'd bring that up, even though as I said I don't like that rumor (not that I have anything wrong with homosexuality; I just hate how people use stereotypes to start such rumors).

What? It was funny. I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings.

EDIT:Pony-Doctor I think I may be a nyancat! Doctor-How can you tell? Random Guys-RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jp12Qr48WE

Lol it was a joke. Haha, I had a feeling that a nyancat and Rainbow Dash crossover would happen. Just never bothered to search it up. XD

Y

Lol it was a joke. Haha, I had a feeling that a nyancat and Rainbow Dash crossover would happen. Just never bothered to search it up. XD
    Ba.XDDDD

Lol, I didn't even mean to find it, although I was searching up MLP nyancat vids!

I also found a really cool MLP tribute that is made up of various clips from episodes 1 and 2 of season 1!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHMxMk0wXTg

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I'm going to join!
    Name: doctorwho2010
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Pinkie Pie, she's so upbeat!
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Party of one really shows Pinkie Pie's personality!
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

^By show her personality you mean in this order? Weird, jerk, creep, angsty, depressant, physchopath, *****, puppeteer, fast, stalker, outgoing, nice, happy?

Pinkie Pie is MESSED UP! I LOVE IT!
    Accepted.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Woops, forgot to actually contribute to the topics listed.

Who’s your favorite Antagonist?
    Discord without a doubt because you can't have Discord without disco...
    Jk, in all honesty, I always loved the crazy, game playing ones like the Joker.

What character are you most like?
    I guess I can be shy and timid like Fluttershy, but be really stubborn when sticking to my morals like Applejack. Back in high school, my circle of friends were slackers and I was the only one who studied, so my friends drove me crazy. Therefore in that regard I am like Twilight I guess. But, I say I am the most like Fluttershy because I love carring for others and animals too. (I almost got in trouble when driving because I didn't want to run over a bird. XD)

What were you expecting Discord to look like? AND Do you like what he actually looks like?
    I was expecting Discord to be a badass looking Alicorn. But, I love what he actually looks like. A draconequus (like the future babies of a future couple in the show... jk) is pretty badass. Even including that he is asymmetrical like true chaos makes it 20% cooler.
    Last edited by Ohshi; 6th October 2011 at 12:33 AM.

Y

We do not need the quote, it's just there.

Name: Flygonmaster
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Background ponies FTW. There's so many, and I love naming the ones I haven't seen yet.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Ah, I've only ever watched four, but I loved "A Dog and Pony Show". Manly Spike, dogs with blue tongues, and a unicorn ability OTHER than telekinesis! It's awesome. "Green Isn't Your Color" was nice too, but mainly because of this Fluttershy outfit and this Rarity outfit.
    Last edited by Metal_Zorua; 7th October 2011 at 12:27 AM.

I have officially claimed Time Man!

Metal Zoura, Accepted, even if you didn't use the (unneeded) quote in your sign up.
    Ok, A while ago there were some topics posted, but we passed over them like they didn't exist. I'm bringing them back baby!

What would you like to see happen in future episodes?

I'd of course like to see Luna, but that's coming this saturday, so no need to worry. I just can't wait. Also, I really wish Trixie would come back, she is my favorite antagonist other then discord, as she is AWESHUM! Give me my Trixie, she's buetiful!

If you were a pony, what would your special talent be and how would your cutie mark reflect it?

I'm A smart book loving person, (I think,) so I think my cutie mark would probably be A book. Loreni333, who read in my time of need, represents the spirit of: Bookworm/Jerk!
    I get A necklace! WOO!

Probably the second most likely thing would be music notes, as I love to sing. I get personal singing lessons, I'm in two singing choirs, etc.

Lastly, it MIGHT be one of those drama masks? A luaghing one? I LOVE improve, and acting, so that could be another choice in my book, as all of these could represent something.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

My first club? *fluttervoice* yay! *fluttervoice* ^_^

Name: Qymaen
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Fluttershy because she's so adorable. Plus this.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: I have no favorite, but I do not love them all equally. ^_^

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

Ok, the wierdest thing happended to me last night. I was outside, looking at the moon, when I see a silloute of Luna hover to the moon and fly across it! Sorta the same thing happend this morning, but an image of Celestia across the sun instead! Wierd huh?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

What would you like to see happen in future episodes?

Some more of Luna, we need more Luna.

If you were a pony, what would your special talent be and how would your cutie mark reflect it?

I don't know, possibly art. I like to draw, and I can make crappy banners on a computer.

Or I would have some notes as my cutie mark. I like to make music.

Ok, ok, I'll answer a topic for once.

My special talent would be art, cooking, or adventuring. For art, my cutie mark would be a painbrush with different colors on the brush part. For cooking, it would be a chocolate cupcake with blue frosting and rainbow sprinkles. For adventuring, my cutie mark would be a rope, and pickaxe, and a jungle book.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Name:jb08045 or just jb

Favorite Character(s) and reasons:Rainbow Dash because she 20% cooler than I am.

Favorite episode(s) and reasons:27 and 28. I love hoe Discord just trolls everyone.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast