Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony Fanclub

Ermahgerd Trixie erpisode! Watching it now. I use YouTube because I live in England.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I've got it on my DVR. I'll watch it later.

Just a quick question: Did anyone actually watch those vids I put up?
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    I've got it on my DVR. I'll watch it later.

Just a quick question: Did anyone actually watch those vids I put up?
    I did. and i favoritised one of them. thanks for the vids. allow me to contribute one of my own.(not actually mine) an animated fanfic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNErOof3O8g

read description.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    I did. and i favoritised one of them. thanks for the vids. allow me to contribute one of my own.(not actually mine) an animated fanfic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNErOof3O8g

read description.
    *Never played any of the Ace Attorney games* Looks pretty good ^^;

Hey everypony! I know I haven't posted here in a while, but this warrants sharing on multiple threads. And to all those new members, WE SHALL GREET THEE WITH OUR ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

If everypony hasn't already seen it, y'all should check this PMV. I swear, this could be the brony theme-PMV.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Dd_yA_r9BfM
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Why is this club not rifled with discussion on the amazing season 3? Is the conversation happening only at equestria daily? First a g3 refrence. then trixies return, then she trips, and next episode many scootalo questions may be answered. I just want to know why serebii is not in this discussion
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    Why is this club not rifled with discussion on the amazing season 3? Is the conversation happening only at equestria daily? First a g3 refrence. then trixies return, then she trips, and next episode many scootalo questions may be answered. I just want to know why serebii is not in this discussion
    It is, the discussion just happens over on this thread, not here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...tric-Scootaloo!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I havent seen season 3 outside of the 2-part premiere. Been busy with finals and such. However, I did manage enough time to order my boyfriend a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt as a Christmas present, sooooo yeah ^_^

I havent seen season 3 outside of the 2-part premiere. Been busy with finals and such. However, I did manage enough time to order my boyfriend a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt as a Christmas present, sooooo yeah ^_^
    Aw, that's so precious. When I was at the NY ComiCon, I got myself a well made Derpy tote bag. I then decorated its cover with pins from TWEWY, and it's awesome.

So...what was this Saturday's episode, or does anyone know?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Someone mentioned it's a Scootaloo episode (about damn time). Other than that, I don't know.

EDIT: Just realized you were referring to the LAST episode. The last episode was the return of Trixie.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Finally got around to watching Too Many Pinkie Pies. Pinkie's G3 face...*shudder* what has been seen cannot be unseen...

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick A cupcake in my eye!"

Name: MetalVictini
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Fluttershy, because there's something about her that I find really relatable, and she has moments that have me on the floor laughing. (You are going to LOVE ME!!!! XD) Pinkie Pie's a close second, because she's hilarious.
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: "Best Night Ever" for crazy Fluttershy and the fact that there's someone so vain that even Rarity can't stand him, "Lesson Zero" for Twilight snapping (I'm noticing a pattern here. XD) and Fluttershy "wrestling" a bear (for which read "giving a massage"), and "Over a Barrel" because I just think it was a well done episode.

Hope to have some fun here!
    Last edited by MetalVictini; 6th December 2012 at 5:43 PM.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Finally got around to watching Too Many Pinkie Pies. Pinkie's G3 face...*shudder* what has been seen cannot be unseen...
    So true, yet so funny. That's still one of my fav scenes now from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Hope to have some fun here!
    Aw yeah! Another member!Hope you enjoy it here.

Name: Dane12 (name gonna change to snowy)
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash, nuff said, and also Zecora, everyone knows Zecora is best pony
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Winter Wrap Up (well duh the song is awesome)
    I wish to rejoin

Quote Originally Posted by Dane12 View Post
    Name: Dane12 (name gonna change to snowy)
    Favorite Character(s) and reasons: Rainbow Dash, nuff said, and also Zecora, everyone knows Zecora is best pony
    Favorite episode(s) and reasons: Winter Wrap Up (well duh the song is awesome)
    I wish to rejoin
    Rejoin? Did you leave or were you kicked out? 0.o

I made Pinkie's G3 face my screensaver after I watched the episode... I just laughed so much xD

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Well, not going to bother with the app since the thread owner is gone :/ sig should be enough.
    So how about the scootaloo episode? So glad they finally made one about the best CMC. Also I'm kind of scared there will be less CMC episodes since there's already been 2.

I liked the fact that the last major character to not have a episode dedicated to him/her (even though Spike is the only "him" who's a major character) finally got her episode. What I didn't like about it though, is that it didn't add much to Scootaloo's backstory or character. Think about it, what did we know about Scootaloo already?

-She is a Cutie Mark Crusader and is friends with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom
    -She is a Pegasus, but has defective wings so she can't fly
    -She looks up to Rainbow Dash, and tries to act tough like her
    -She owns a scooter

All that was shown in the episode; but we knew all that already. Some examples of stuff we still don't know:

-Who are her relatives?
    -Where does she live? Obviously in Ponyville, but we've never seen her house.
    -Does she do anything outside of riding her scooter and hanging out with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle? There's essentially no point in the any of the episodes outside of the new one where she is seen away from the other Cutie Mark Crusaders, barring the scene of her riding her scooter in a season 1 episode (don't remember if it was Stare Masters or Cutie Mark Chronicles).
    -What does she truely aspire to be? If she says she wants to be just like Rainbow Dash, does she mean that in a competely literal sense? Does she want to be a weather pony, and eventually a Wonderbolt?

She has alot less character development than Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, and I wish it wasn't like that. Even if we don't get any more Scootaloo episodes this season, I'd like to at least see some questions about her be answered, or for her to at least get some more character development.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Rejoin? Did you leave or were you kicked out? 0.o
    I actually was on a long hiatus, and my name wasn't on the list anymore, so I guess I left

BTW HERES A PONY CODE FOR GENERAL ZOI PONY CREATOR
    2S2S0000205B5858FFC49D000010095BAUN1837200000000D1 FEFF00FEE10000003FC7CC004CB2
    She's named Thunderbolt (not anything to do with wonderbolts)
    Last edited by Dane12; 13th December 2012 at 9:09 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhYmvEgPGwQ

Apparently the new episode was leaked on 4 chan. Watch if ya like, I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 14th December 2012 at 2:38 AM.

Watched it today because I was away. Hey that rhymes.

Noticed something... Rarity sighs and says to the others about Pinkie "She's still a tit". Sorry, just... Also the episodes are definitely getting more aimed at bronies. Thunder Dust nearly said ass.

So I'm just about caught up. Canterlot Wedding and Crystal Empire were great! Cracks me up how they seem to be going out of their way to make Shining Armor useless. XD I haven't seen anything past crystal empire yet, but I hope they maintain how good these have been.
    Last edited by MetalVictini; 18th December 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    So I'm just about caught up. Canterlot Wedding and Crystal Empire were great! Cracks me up how they seem to be going out of their way to make Shining Armor useless. XD I haven't seen anything past crystal empire yet, but I hope they maintain how good these have been.
    Oh, you're in for a surprise when you get to Too Many Pinkie's...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Oh, you're in for a surprise when you get to Too Many Pinkie's...
    You were right. That was pretty funny. XD
    I'm now officially caught up. Now to impatiently wait for the next one.

Season 3 is awesome. Spitfire is now my joint favourite non-mane 6 Pegasus, my other favourite obviously being Derpy.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast