Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Adventures: Unova Dreams (Sign Up)

Default Pokemon Adventures: Unova Dreams (Sign Up)[3/3]

Pokemon Adventures: Unova Dreams
    PG-15
    In Nuvema Town, a small village on the southern coast of the Unova Region, the winds of adventure begins to flow as a group of new trainers find their fates intermingled together . Each with their own aspirations and goals. Whether it be aspiring to become a Pokémon Master by conquering all the gyms and the Elite Four in Unova Pokémon League challenge , a Top Coordinator who dazzles Pokémon Contests with their Pokémon’s amazing move combinations and appearance, a Seasoned Connoisseur that gives advice to trainers on how to improve their friendship as well as helping them find Pokémon that would suit them, a Gym Leader who tests trainer’s strengths and see that their town is protected from those who would harm them, a Professor who seeks to unravel the mysteries of Pokémon and the Universe, a Pokémon Musical Star who seeks to reach fame and fortune through the help of their Pokémon, or maybe even a Brave Ranger who fights for truth, justice, nature, and Pokémon. And what of the people they are traveling with? Will they make rivals? Loves? Friends? Endless new opportunities and relationships lay ahead of our eager heroes as they journey forward into the Region of Unova .

But when there are people who have dreams, there are always those who seek to fulfill their dreams by crushing others’. Seeing as Team Plasma, a former crime syndicate headed by Ghetis, has been taken down and dispersed for the most part, what will the remaining delinquents that are left do? Are they reorganizing and starting to cause mischief amongst the citizens of Unova by stealing Pokemon and taking over landmarks, houses or businesses? And what of the Seven Sages that fled after being defeated by the gym leaders and the mysterious trainer who also defeated Champion Alder and dismantled the organization my defeating it’s leaders with the great legendary Pokémon? Are they gone for good or are they secretly plotting to regroup and try one more to taken Unova’s Pokémon for themselves. With the so much unknown still around the Unova Region who knows what troubles could come from it. Maybe it prevent our heroes from realizing their destinies? Or maybe it help them grow stronger and give them the power to obtain them?
    But whatever the future may hold for them, they will always remember this day, the first day of their Unova Pokemon Adventure.

((Is this too cheesy ;-;?) Also sorry for being cranky earlier. Was having a bad day XP)

This RP will be fairly simple. Your character(s) will be focusing on fulfilling their dreams while traveling through Unova. In every town they'll be something that your character needs to do to achieve their goals and possibly something will be wrong with town due to villainous actions of the remaining Team Plasma members.

I rather focus on the Character's relationships with each other as well as achieving their dreams than long winded battles and dealing with the villains. I encourage romance, rivalries, and other forms of relationships within the group.

Just a bit more information: For starters I think it’s important that every character get some spotlight so in each town your character(s) need to do something to help reach their goals. For instance a trainer would either have a gym battle or battle it out with a really tough opponent. In another instance, we might have a coordinator having a Pokemon contest while a connoisseur stars as a judge or helps intern for a bit with a higher ranking connoisseur.

As to what I want to do plot wise overall is have them reach their personal goals and discovering things about themselves. In the chance we finish the RP’s first plot I’d love to dream up a continuance., something to keep them together so that their adventures continue (Again, I love romance ! I hope we have couples~!). A sub-part of it will be involving team plasma, but I’m going to leave it up to you on how much we deal with them. After all this is OUR RP not my RP.

Rules
    1. Please have proper grammar and spelling ( a few typos are okay)
    2. No unnecessary cussing
    3. Try to post at least one paragraph for each character you control.
    4. Do not flame or harass others within the group personally. (Though you may do so to their characters if you two establish a rivalry)
    5. If you have two characters try to assign them colors, that way we can tell the two apart during your post.
    6. Stick to the Pokemon in this Region.
    7. No Legendaries may be captured.

Information:
    0. This RP will be open to only four people including myself.
    1. Everyone will start in Nuvema Town
    2. The lowest age your character can be is 15 and the highest is 19
    3. Gym Battles and other things that would using NPCs will be done within one post. During that time you will be in control of the NPC and have the full course of the battle until your time with NPC is finished.
    4. Try not to have NPCs go out of character.
    5. Incidents that happen along the way regarding villains will at first be controlled by me, but as we go on if you have an idea you can do the set up.
    6. One of my characters is gay. No flaming. If you are uncomfortable with it please don't participate and if you do participate please be nice and if something happens that you don't like, say something to me and I'll be sure to not do it.
    7. At times Characters my split up into separate groups.

Approved Players:
    Myself
    Mon101
    Purple Passion
    Charizardfan900

Character Creation Template + Rules
    0. You will start with one Pokemon.
    1. You may have up to three characters.
    2. Your characters must be original.
    3. Flat characters like parents are okay to introduce but please don't dwell on them too much.
    4. Only one of your characters may be on their Pokemon League Journey. If you make a second or third they need to be focusing on something else. Keep in mind there are a lot of things you can do with Pokemon in the Pokemon world.
    5. You may have one foreign trainer. (i.e. From Kanto, Jhoto, etc.)
    a. These trainers will be starting their first journey too so they will only be allowed one foreign Pokemon
    6. You may choose from the following Pokemon to start your Journey with. Once someone takes it it's off limits (unless it can be caught in the wild) Pokemon taken will be red. You must chose one from your respective Region. (First Come First Serve)
    a. Unova: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Emolga, Zoura, Muuna, Axew, Sewaddle
    b. Kanto: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pidgy, Pikachu
    c. Jhoto: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Mareep
    d. Hoeen: Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Trapinch
    e. Sinnoh: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Buizel
    7. If someone leaves the group I'll open the Sign Up back up and a player can join in.
    8. As we go I'll try to update our Profiles in regards to who has what Pokemon where. It's up to you to send me PMs for updating the relationship between your characters and their Pokemon.

Template:
    Name:
    Sex:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Love Preference:
    Specialty Type:
    Trainer Type:
    Personality:
    Physical Description:
    History to Journey's start:
    Pokemon On Hand:
    Boxed Pokemon:
    Future Pokemon: ((Not Needed but it's good to plan ahead. I put them at the stage they will be caught at.))

Spoiler:- My Trainers:

Spoiler:- Mon1010's Trainers:

Spoiler:- Charizardfan900:

Spoiler:- Purple Passion's Trainers:
    Last edited by Hayzel; 13th September 2011 at 4:49 AM.

Please read the RPG rules before posting. You're missing the minimum word count. And quite another few things.
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

Quote Originally Posted by AzerWrath View Post
    Please read the RPG rules before posting. You're missing the minimum word count. And quite another few things.
    There's a minimum word count for the Sign Up thread too. =.= Ugh I hate Nazi forums. I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Seriously. If I wanted to write my own fan-fiction I'd right my own fan-fiction. This is an /RP/. The entire plot shouldn't have to be spelled out, otherwise what's the fun when there are no surprises and one person controls everything? Again. I'll do my best to add more but....this really makes me not want to even bother.
    Last edited by Hayzel; 10th September 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Usually I'd agree with you, but it's not my rule. :/

Blast! Someone took Munna! D8 I wanted it.

So can I have one person do contests, one person doing gyms, and the third being an "adult" chaperone (Like 18.) Because a boy and a girl traveling together alone seems a bit strange. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 10th September 2011 at 1:07 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Blast! Someone took Munna! D8

Mine can't has! If you're making a post please be sure to include the missing two parts from the required thread. I haven't got to adding them to the template yet.

Edit: I added them in. Remember at least 100 words for the Description, History, and Personality. ((It's not my fault T-T))
    Last edited by Hayzel; 10th September 2011 at 1:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzel View Post
    Mine can't has! If you're making a post please be sure to include the missing two parts from the required thread. I haven't got to adding them to the template yet.

Edit: I added them in. Remember at least 100 words for the Description, History, and Personality. ((It's not my fault T-T))
    It's not that big of a deal. I'll start with Oshawott and catch one later. I don't have time to make the Sign Up now I'm afraid. :/ (As I have to leave soon.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 10th September 2011 at 1:17 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

It's not that big of a deal. I'll start with Oshawott and catch one later. I don't have time to make the Sign Up now I'm afraid. :/ (As I have to leave soon.)
    Then I'll go ahead and say your spot is filled. Only making one character? You can have up to three :3

Only three people can sign up...? Oh, this looks interesting - may I reserve?
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepassion View Post
    Only three people can sign up...? Oh, this looks interesting - may I reserve?
    Yep. There we go all slots are reserved. You may have up to three characters. I like only two other people so that we don't have to wait forever to get a response.

In Nuvema Town, the winds of adventure begins to flow as a group of new trainers suddenly get intermingled together, each with their own aspirations and goals whether it be each aspiring to become a Pokemon Master, Coordinator,Connoisseur, Gym Leader, Professor, Musical Star, Ranger or whatever else they may fancy. Endless opportunities lay ahead of them as they journey forward. That being said their are always those who seek to fulfill their dreams by crushing others. Seeing as Team Plasma has been taken down, what will the delinquents that are left do? Are they recognizing? What of the Seven Sages that fled after being defeated by the gym leaders?With the so much unknown still running loose around Unova: who knows what troubles could come from it?
    RPG plots need to be a minimum of 400 words . This rule applies ONLY to the main plot. Any additional information does not count towards this number
    This RP will be fairly simple. Your character(s) will be focusing on fulfilling their dreams while traveling through Unova. In every town they'll be something that your character needs to do to achieve their goals and possibly something will be wrong with town due to villainous actions of the remaining Team Plasma members.

I rather focus on the Character's relationships with each other as well as achieving their dreams than long winded battles and dealing with the villains. I encourage romance, rivalries, and other forms of relationships within the group.

So to fill the ridiculous minimum post limit I’ll be going over ideas for future plots. For starters I think it’s important that every character get some spotlight so in each town your character(s) need to do something to help reach their goals. For instance a trainer would either have a gym battle or battle it out with a really tough opponent. In another instance, we might have a coordinator having a Pokemon contest while a connoisseur stars as a judge or helps intern for a bit with a higher ranking connoisseur.

As to what I want to do plot wise overall is have them reach their personal goals and discovering things about themselves. In the chance we finish the RP’s first plot I’d love to dream up a continuance., something to keep them together so that their adventures continue (Again, I love romance ! I hope we have couples~!). A sub-part of it will be involving team plasma, but I’m going to leave it up to you on how much we deal with them. After all this is OUR RP not my RP.
    ((400 exactly))
    This is not plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzel View Post
    There's a minimum word count for the Sign Up thread too. =.= Ugh I hate Nazi forums. I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Seriously. If I wanted to write my own fan-fiction I'd right my own fan-fiction. This is an /RP/. The entire plot shouldn't have to be spelled out, otherwise what's the fun when there are no surprises and one person controls everything? Again. I'll do my best to add more but....this really makes me not want to even bother.
    No the entire plot doesn't have to spelled out, but if your fanfiction writing is as good as your RPG writing, then I imagine it would be closed here too. Describe. It's very simple. You can make a short plot long by adding description.

Where is Nuvema Town? What is a Pokemon maser, what is a Co-Ordinator, what is a Connoisseur, etc? Who were Team Plasma, what happened to them? You could add more just by answering that into the plot. If you have issues with the 'ridiculous' minimum post limit, then discuss them. Having a tantrum isn't going to get you anywhere.

I might add more characters later. Not sure yet. :/ Also, it could take forever to get a response whether it's 2 or 200 people. People have lives off of the internet, and they may not be able to respond to you right away.

It'll actually take longer to get responses with less people. Due to timezones and such.

Name: Scott Stone
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 170 Lbs.
    Preference: Honestly, he's not sure.
    Pokemon Specialty: None
    Trainer Type: Pokemon Trainer.

Appearance: Scott has brown eyes, and messy brown hair that is usually tucked underneath a brown cap. Attached to this cap is a pink Gracedia flower, which most people find out of place, but he thinks it looks awesome. His usual outfit consists of a green striped T-shirt with a jacket that is a darker shade of green over it. He wears brown pants and brown sneakers. Sometimes he wears a pair of silver eyeglasses on his face that are used for nearsightedness. He also carries a green and brown backpack to carry stuff in.

Personality: Scott is somewhat shy, and he usually doesn't like to approach people he doesn't know. To people who don't know him, he can come off as being quite serious. However, he seems almost like a different person around people he knows, being a relatively fun person, and rather silly at times. He has a tendency to make sarcastic remarks about things. Scott has a small case of ADHD, and he has trouble focusing on only one thing at a time. It's also difficult for him to sit still when he's excited, nervous, or bored.

History: Scott's life has been fairly average. He lived in Nimbassa City, and he is proud of it. He liked all the activities there were there. He had only a few friends due to his shyness. He always liked Pokemon, and wanted to go on a journey of his own. But, he did well in school, and he waited untill he was eighteen to start his journey so he could complete high school on a good note. As a graduation present, he received an Oshawott from his parents, as well as a pokedex and basic things new trainers need. He is now heading to Nuvema town to register with the Pokemon League and begin his journey.

Pokemon

Species: Oshawott
    Nickname: Sam
    Ability: Torrent
    Attacks: Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Focus Energy
    Personality: Scott recieved Sam as a high school graduation present from his parents, to commemorate the start of his journey. The Pokemon and trainer get along well, despite only having just met. Sam is essentially like a little kid. He is playful and fun loving, he likes to swing his shell around like a sword. He get's upset when his shell goes missing.

Future Pokemon (At least the ones that i've decided on. I may get others.)

Oshawott---->Dewott---->Samurott
    Munna----->Musharna
    Vanilite---->Vanilish----->Vaniluxe
    Deerling---->Sawsbuck
    Axew---->Fraxure---->Haxorus
    Litwick---->Lampent---->Chandelure
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 10th September 2011 at 7:23 PM.

All spaces taken. Oh well. Are you sure you don't want a fourth Musketeer?
    Charizard

Enought Said

Where is Nuvema Town? What is a Pokemon maser, what is a Co-Ordinator, what is a Connoisseur, etc? Who were Team Plasma, what happened to them? You could add more just by answering that into the plot. If you have issues with the 'ridiculous' minimum post limit, then discuss them. Having a tantrum isn't going to get you anywhere.
    If this were about the sea would I have to tell you that there is salt in it? All that stuff is basic Pokemon world knowledge. ((Unless you've been in a coma for a year then you should know what all those things are. )) But if it will get this over with I'll be redundant. I know I'm being supercilious but things are a little tightly wound and with all the rules it makes starting up an RP too much work.

Regardless of my whining, I'll try to find some sort of filler for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardfan900 View Post
    All spaces taken. Oh well. Are you sure you don't want a fourth Musketeer?

I'll make an exception if we have less than seven characters for the group okay <3 And if someone bails you'll be the first one I go to :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010
    It'll actually take longer to get responses with less people. Due to timezones and such.
    With more people you can't move forward unless everyone is ready. Meaning you have to wait on more time zones and more people's lives. Haha. Guess we've had different experiences.

Also your character is approved~ If you're going to add another please decide so before we take off from the first town <3

Edit: Updated first post again. Sorry if it seems off...I'm a little sleepy.
    Last edited by Hayzel; 10th September 2011 at 8:37 PM.

Yeah, I find it moves along quicker when there's a lot of people.

With less it moves so slowly that it gets boring.

Yeah, I find it moves along quicker when there's a lot of people.

With less it moves so slowly that it gets boring.
    Yeah my experience is the other way around. If it makes you happy I'll tell Charizard he can join. :3

Alright.

So uh...do I just start posting in the RP thread now?

Alright.

So uh...do I just start posting in the RP thread now?
    Yeah. Again. If you're going to make more than one character try to post it before we head out of town. <3 Thank you for joining up. I look forward to our future together 8D

I just noticed this. The name of the RP, Pokemon Adventures, is also the name of a manga. Also known as Pokemon Special. xD

Anywho, I've decided I'll use my two remaining characters. I should get their Sign Ups in shortly. By Monday at the latest. (Don't feel like typing them up from a Wii.)

Their starters will be Emolga and Trapinch respectively.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th September 2011 at 12:04 AM.

I just noticed this. The name of the RP, Pokemon Adventures, is also the name of a manga. Also known as Pokemon Special. xD

Anywho, I've decided I'll use my two remaining characters. I should get their Sign Ups in shortly. By Monday at the latest. (Don't feel like typing them up from a Wii.)

Their starters will be Emolga and Trapinch respectively.
    Kay then :3

Thanks so much for letting me sign up. Do I have to wait until you say I'm accepted before I can post?

Name: Ricky Ryman
    Sex: Male
    Home: Comes from Pallet Town, but has been living in Nuvema for the last 5 years.
    Height: 5 ft 7 inches
    Weight: 185 Lbs (Is that fat? I want him to be slightly chubby)
    Sex preference: Girls
    Speciality type: Fire, but uses all types.
    Trainer type: Trainer (the guys who challenge gyms and the league)

Personality: Is a rather out going person. He likes to be happy and keep others happy. He laughs a lot and would always be there to help a friend in need. He loves fire types, but sees good in all types. But he can be a little insensitive sometimes. Also he can take his jokes too far and can upset people with out meaning too. He also have a temper that is quick to set off. He is also a very serious battler, often watching how his enemy fights.

Physical Description: Has white skin, a little lighter then most, but nothing really exciting. He is slightly chubby. He has messy Black hair, like his dad. Also he has hazel colored eyes. His arms are slightly chunky and slightly muscular. His hands are huge and are covered with scars, but he only lets his closest friends now why. He has quite large legs, with massive feet. His nose is slightly hooked, but short. His cheeks are chubby. His chin is rounded. His ears are small and poke out slightly.He often wears a white T-Shirt with a Charizard on front. He also wears brown trousers and red-and-white converse trainers.

History: Ricky has never had any particular tragic things happen. The only grandparent he knew, is father's father, died when Ricky was 10. he was always quite popular, but never a rule-breaker. At home, his parents tried to raise him like a normal boy, but he always wondered off in to route one. When his sister was born, he was two. By the time he was seven, is was clear that she had been spoilt. She often did rebellious things, then pointed the blame to her brother. This cause him to lose his innocent wondering self. That was replaced by a cruel temper, but luckily is was kept at bay by his jolly, happy self. At the age of 12 his dad got a new job in Nuvema town, and the whole family moved there. Ricky left all his old friends, except for his closest. His Charmander. At nuvema town, he got interested into the Pokemon League. He often watched the battles on T.V. and enjoyed them a lot. One day he decided he would journey around Unova, and become the Pokemon Master!

Pokemon on hand: Only one right now. His Charmander
    Blaze the Charmander: Blaze was always small for Charmanders. He was often bullied behing Proffesor Oak's back by the other Charmanders'. One day Blaze ran away, into route one. That day, a eight year old Ricky and his family were having a nice day out in route one, ricky playing with his dad's Arcanine. Then a frantic looking Blaze ran out in front of them, alone and lost. Ricky pleaded to his parents to let him come back with them, like a pet. So Blaze carefully followed Ricky home. The day after there meeting, Blaze now well fed (The other Lab Charmander often ate his food.), Ricky approached him, to which blaze badly burned his hands (leaving the scars which still are on Ricky's hands.). Ricky's dad was about to throw Blaze out when Ricky stopped him and fell to his knees and begged for his dad to forgive Blaze. His dad let him, and the two became best friends from that day on. Now Blaze will accompany Ricky across Unova!

Boxed Pokemon: None, right now.

Future Pokemon
    Cheeky --> Pansage - Simisage (F)
    Ace --> Pidove - Tranquill - Unfezant (M)
    Burner --> Darumaku - Darmanitan (M)
    Draco --> Druddigon (M)
    Kick --> Mienfoo - Mienshao (F)

has the Role play already started yet Just wondering.
    Also, can I do his sister? Shes going to be a Pokemon Coordinator.
    Last edited by Charizardfan900; 13th September 2011 at 7:07 PM.
    Charizard

Enought Said

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardfan900 View Post
    Thanks so much for letting me sign up.

Name: Ricky Ryman
    Home: Comes from Pallet Town, but has been living in Nuvema for the last 5 years.
    Height: 5 ft 7 inches
    Weight: 185 Lbs (Is that fat? I want him to be slightly chubby)
    Sex preference: Girls
    Speciality type: Fire, but uses all types.
    Trainer type: Trainer (the guys who challenge gyms and the league)

Personality: Is a rather out going person. He likes to be happy and keep others happy. He laughs a lot and would always be there to help a friend in need. He loves fire types, but sees good in all types. But he can be a little insensitive sometimes. Also he can take his jokes too far and can upset people with out meaning too. He also have a temper that is quick to set off. He is also a very serious battler, often watching how his enemy fights.

Physical Description: Has white skin, a little lighter then most, but nothing really exciting. He is slightly chubby. He has messy Black hair, like his dad. Also he has hazel colored eyes. His arms are slightly chunky and slightly muscular. His hands are huge and are covered with scars, but he only lets his closest friends now why. He has quite large legs, with massive feet. His nose is slightly hooked, but short. His cheeks are chubby. His chin is rounded. His ears are small and poke out slightly.He often wears a white T-Shirt with a Charizard on front. He also wears brown trousers and red-and-white converse trainers.

History: Ricky has never had any particular tragic things happen. The only grandparent he knew, is father's father, died when Ricky was 10. he was always quite popular, but never a rule-breaker. At home, his parents tried to raise him like a normal boy, but he always wondered off in to route one. When his sister was born, he was two. By the time he was seven, is was clear that she had been spoilt. She often did rebellious things, then pointed the blame to her brother. This cause him to lose his innocent wondering self. That was replaced by a cruel temper, but luckily is was kept at bay by his jolly, happy self. At the age of 12 his dad got a new job in Nuvema town, and the whole family moved there. Ricky left all his old friends, except for his closest. His Charmander. At nuvema town, he got interested into the Pokemon League. He often watched the battles on T.V. and enjoyed them a lot. One day he decided he would journey around Unova, and become the Pokemon Master!

Pokemon on hand: Only one right now. His Charmander
    Blaze the Charmander: Blaze was always small for Charmanders. He was often bullied behing Proffesor Oak's back by the other Charmanders'. One day Blaze ran away, into route one. That day, a eight year old Ricky and his family were having a nice day out in route one, ricky playing with his dad's Arcanine. Then a frantic looking Blaze ran out in front of them, alone and lost. Ricky pleaded to his parents to let him come back with them, like a pet. So Blaze carefully followed Ricky home. The day after there meeting, Blaze now well fed (The other Lab Charmander often ate his food.), Ricky approached him, to which blaze badly burned his hands (leaving the scars which still are on Ricky's hands.). Ricky's dad was about to throw Blaze out when Ricky stopped him and fell to his knees and begged for his dad to forgive Blaze. His dad let him, and the two became best friends from that day on. Now Blaze will accompany Ricky across Unova!

Boxed Pokemon: None, right now.

Future Pokemon
    Cheeky --> Pansage - Simisage (F)
    Ace --> Pidove - Tranquill - Unfezant (M)
    Burner --> Darumaku - Darmanitan (M)
    Draco --> Druddigon (M)
    Kick --> Mienfoo - Mienshao (F)

has the Role play already started yet Just wondering.
    Also, can I do his sister? Shes going to be a Pokemon Coordinator.
    I posted the first post, you can jump in. And I said up to three characters so feel free to add his sister as long as she's only getting Unova Pokes x3 Make sure you have her in before we leave Nuvama*.
    Last edited by Hayzel; 11th September 2011 at 3:22 PM.

Sorry for being late! OTL

Here's one, but I haven't got time to post the other yet. I'll post it later!

Name: Diane Green
    Sex: Female
    Home: Rustboro City
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Love Preference: Men, but she's got no real interest either
    Specialty Type: None
    Trainer Type: Pokemon Trainer

Personality: An ever-curious girl, she's almost always seen with a bright look on her face. She's almost the opposite of Albert, since she also loves to go outside in the sun and explore. Diane's a bit childish for her age, as seen by her curiosity/scatterbrainedness and her general happy nature. She doesn't take battles seriously at the start; she doesn't see the point. While she loves the colors red and orange, she doesn't really like the color purple; it reminded her of a pretty mean person she sat next to in school.

Physical Description: Diane has long and curly red hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, contrasting with her outfit. Diane's last name is Green, but ironically, her clothes are more orange and red - she usually wears a plaid orange and white blouse along with dark jeans. The small handbag she carries and the flats she usually wears are red. Occasionally she'll wear something of a different color, like blue or green; but never purple.

History to Journey's start: Born and raised in Rustboro City, Diane had the advantage of learning all she knew about Pokemon in the Trainer's School. However, she didn't really pay too much attention, and only jotted down the basics instead of the really serious part of battles and the like. A kid who sat next to her and wore purple each day always pestered her about studying, and sometimes even insulted her by calling her the least smart out of everyone in class. Simply put, Diane didn't like it much.

Two years after passing the school's exam (with somewhat of a good grade), Diane asked for her parents' permission to leave for Unova to become a Pokemon Trainer. Her parents couldn't see much harm in it - why not? they thought, and approved. With her ever-present companion Claus, Diane set off to Unova with a crazy dream in mind - but she was sure it would work. It just couldn't fail...

Pokemon On Hand:

Species: Treecko
    Nickname: Claus
    Ability: Overgrow
    Attacks: Pound, Absorb, Crunch, Quick Attack
    Personality: He was given to Diane as an egg from her father (who was a breeder) when she was twelve; the egg was the offspring of a Mightyena and a Sceptile. He initially comes off as a quiet type of Pokemon, but when around Diane and others he trusts he has a snarky attitude. He often attempts to contradict Diane's choices, unaware that she won't understand him at all. Despite his sarcastic nature and the fact that he'll usually find something wrong in any plan, he can focus on whatever needs to get done (like defeating an opponent) once he gets down to it.

Boxed Pokemon: None yet

Future Pokemon:

Frillish (Male) --->Jellicent
    Panpour --->Simipour
    Joltik ---> Galvantula
    Dwebble --->Crustle
    Mincinno --->Cincinno

Name: Marianna “Mari” Vilum
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 160
    Preference: Males
    Trainer Type: Co-Ordinator

Appearance: She has long red hair that goes to her waist, and is usually tied into pigtails. Her eyes are light blue, and her skin is fair. Her outfit tends to change, but she usually wears a red shirt with a black diagonal stripe going through it, a blue miniskirt with black knee length tights under it, and red shoes. She also likes to wear earrings shaped like a musical note (♪) as well as a necklace with a gold chain and the same musical note charm attached. As well as a few red and blue bracelets around her right wrist. She sometimes carries a small red and blue purse to hold her money and other items.

Personality: Mari is very much a girly girl, she enjoys doing contests, musicals, and things of that nature. She also likes Pokémon she thinks are cute and/or pretty, though not all of the Pokémon she has fit this. Yes, she does also battle, and her strategy is to toy with and annoy the opponent. She is not shy in the slightest, and is rather blunt and outspoken, she often says things that get her into trouble or offend people from time to time. She also acts somewhat selfish and spoiled at times, but she is nice somewhere deep down. She also flaunts her wealth a lot and uses it and sometimes the fact that she is a girl to charm and influence people. She also likes music, and hopes to follow in her mother's footsteps.

History: Originally born in Rustboro City Hoenn, her father is a businessman and her mother was a singer, both were also quite wealthy. Her mother died while giving birth to her younger brother (who also died) when she was young. Aside from this, she’s lived a glamorous and drama free life. Since her father was rich, she practically had everything a girl could want, and since she was an only child, she didn't have to share any of it. She got things like rare Pokémon, and expensive toys from her father as gifts to compensate for his lack of being able to spend time with her due to his work; she often brought these things to school and bragged about it. Mari became popular because they liked the awesome toys and cute Pokémon she had. However, deep down, she knew these friends were only interested in the things she had, and would drop her like a bad habit if she suddenly lost it all. The one thing she really wanted was a real friend.

For the most part Mari acted like a spoiled brat, until one day she met someone in school. Someone who was genuinely nice to her, and didn't care about the nice things she had. She had taken him out of a trash can after some bullies threw him in there, though she never understood why, Tim is one of the nicest guys she'd ever met. Later he returned the favor by fixing her favorite toy that those same bullies broke. They've been friends ever since. In the fifth grade, she had to move to Castelia City Unova due to her father's work, where she currently lives.

After moving to Unova, Mari decided she wnated to try out the contests here too. She had to beg and plead to get her fathers permission. He finally gave in and gave it to her, but only if she got someone to accompany her. It just so happens that Tim was in town on vacation.

Pokemon

Species: Emolga
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Attacks: Roost, Air Slash, Thundershock, Swagger
    Personality: The first Pokemon she obtained in Unova, Emolga is an outgoing flamboyant Pokemon. He is also arrogant, and he has a high opinion of himself. He likes to perform, and just show off in general. However, he can be kind and caring when you are nice to him in return. His preference is males (Gay Pokemon Lol. xD)

Future Pokemon

Emolga
    Cottonee---Whimsicott
    Mincinno---Cincinno
    Mienfoo---Mienshao
    Frillish (Female)---Jelicent
    Woobat---Swoobat

Name: Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Weight: 165
    Preference: Females
    Trainer Type: Undecided

Appearance: Tim is slightly shorter than Mari but not by much. His skin is pale, but not that pale. He's not muscular, but he has an athletic build, and he is in good shape due to living in Fortree City and having to climb trees on a regular basis, then moving to Sootopolis City and having to constantly climb up and down stairs. He has messy black hair that goes to his eyebrows, and his eyes are big and brown. He has a baby face. He usually wears a blue striped T-shirt, Gray cargo shorts, white socks with gray sneakers. He sometimes carries a navy blue backpack to carry things in.

Personality: Tim is a genuine nice guy; he is very friendly and polite. As well as a loyal friend, and protective of those he cares about. Sometimes, he is too nice that he often gets taken advantage of. He is also shy and quiet. He was always like this, and being bullied as a kid made this worse, so it takes someone like Mari to bring him out of his shell. Despite this, when he is pushed too far, then he can be quite dangerous. Tim is extremely trusting of people, and is always willing to help someone in need. He is also very quick to forgive those that have wronged him. Even though he doesn't look like it, he likes to eat a lot. He also has some knowledge at some things that would otherwise be considered girly, due to the being the only guy in his house, especially cooking.

History: Born in Lavaridge, Tim had a simple life. His mother is a teacher, and his father was a scientist. He studied ruins in the nearby desert, and the volcano. Ironically, his father died while studying that volcano when it erupted. In the eruption, his house was destroyed by the flowing lava. so his mother and he had to move in with his aunt and twin female cousins who live in Sootopolis City. In other words, he was surrounded by women for most of his life. Unlike Mari, his family didn't have a lot of money and often things were difficult for him.

He got accepted into an acclaimed boarding school on scholarship. Most of the other kids were well rich and Tim got bullied for not being as such. This was made worse by the fact that he actually does well in the classes and barely talked to the other kids. So the other kids mistook his shyness for arrogance and picked on him more, so he mostly kept to himself.

One day after he had been tossed into a trash can by some bullies. A girl had actually heard his screaming, and got him out of the trash can and was nice to him, unlike most of the girls at this school. Her name was Mari. He later returned the favor, by fixing her favorite toy that those same bullies who dumped him into a trashcan had broken, and the two had been close friends ever since. He does have a crush on her, but is shy about admitting it.

Mari had to move to Unova during the fifth grade, and he hadn't heard from Mari for a while. Then he found out his parents had planned a surprise trip to Unova. He was looking foward to seeing his friend again.

Pokemon

Species: Trapinch
    Nickname: Ariel
    Ability: Arena Trap
    Attacks: Bite, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack
    Personality: Ariel was a gift from his late father. An egg from his fathers Flygon. She is very loyal and affectionate to her trainer, and she sees Tim like a father, since he was the first thing she saw when she was born. She is also as nice and friendly as him too.

Future Pokemon

Trapinch---Vibrava---Flygon
    Lillipup---Herdier---Stoutland
    Scraggy---Scrafty
    Solosis---Duosion---Reuniclus
    Larvesta---Volcarona
    Petilli---Lilligant
    ---
    Sigilyph
    Tirtuoga
    Archen (If I can get both fossils)
    Yamask
    Darumaka
    Drilbur
    Sandile
    Maractus
    Dweblle
    Golett
    Rufflet
    Vullaby

(He has mostly Desert Pokemon/Fossils. As well as a few other things.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 13th September 2011 at 4:13 AM.

Name: Marianna “Mari” Vilum
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 160
    Preference: Males
    Trainer Type: Co-Ordinator

Appearance: She has long red hair that goes to her waist, and is usually tied into pigtails. Her eyes are light blue, and her skin is fair. Her outfit tends to change, but she usually wears a red shirt with a black diagonal stripe going through it, a blue miniskirt with black knee length tights under it, and red shoes. She also likes to wear earrings shaped like a musical note (♪) as well as a necklace with a gold chain and the same musical note charm attached. As well as a few red and blue bracelets around her right wrist. She sometimes carries a small red and blue purse to hold her money and other items.

Personality: Mari is very much a girly girl, she enjoys doing contests, musicals, and things of that nature. She also likes Pokémon she thinks are cute and/or pretty, though not all of the Pokémon she has fit this. Yes, she does also battle, and her strategy is to toy with and annoy the opponent. She is not shy in the slightest, and is rather blunt and outspoken, she often says things that get her into trouble or offend people from time to time. She also acts somewhat selfish and spoiled at times, but she is nice somewhere deep down. She also flaunts her wealth a lot and uses it and sometimes the fact that she is a girl to charm and influence people. She also likes music, and hopes to follow in her mother's footsteps.

History: Originally born in Rustboro City Hoenn, her father is a businessman and her mother was a singer, both were also quite wealthy. Her mother died while giving birth to her younger brother (who also died) when she was young. Aside from this, she’s lived a glamorous and drama free life. Since her father was rich, she practically had everything a girl could want, and since she was an only child, she didn't have to share any of it. She got things like rare Pokémon, and expensive toys from her father as gifts to compensate for his lack of being able to spend time with her due to his work; she often brought these things to school and bragged about it. Mari became popular because they liked the awesome toys and cute Pokémon she had. However, deep down, she knew these friends were only interested in the things she had, and would drop her like a bad habit if she suddenly lost it all. The one thing she really wanted was a real friend.

For the most part Mari acted like a spoiled brat, until one day she met someone in school. Someone who was genuinely nice to her, and didn't care about the nice things she had. She had taken him out of a trash can after some bullies threw him in there, though she never understood why, Tim is one of the nicest guys she'd ever met. Later he returned the favor by fixing her favorite toy that those same bullies broke. They've been friends ever since. In the fifth grade, she had to move to Castelia City Unova due to her father's work, where she currently lives.

After moving to Unova, Mari decided she wnated to try out the contests here too. She had to beg and plead to get her fathers permission. he finally gave in and gave it to her, but only if she got someone to accompany her. It just so happens that Tim was in town on vacation.

Pokemon

Species: Emolga
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Attacks: Roost, Air Slash, Thundershock, Swagger
    Personality: The first Pokemon she obtained in Unova, Emolga is an outgoing flamboyant Pokemon. He is also arrogant, and he has a high opinion of himself. He likes to perform, and just show off in general. However, he can be kind and caring when you are nice to him in return. His preference is males (Gay Pokemon Lol. xD)

Future Pokemon

Emolga
    Cottonee---Whimsicott
    Mincinno---Cincinno
    Mienfoo---Mienshao
    Frillish (Female)---Jelicent
    Woobat---Swoobat

Name: Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Weight: 165
    Preference: females
    Trainer Type: Undecided

Appearance: Tim is slightly shorter than Mari but not by much. His skin is pale, but not that pale. He's not muscular, but he has an athletic build, and he is in good shape due to living in Fortree City and having to climb trees on a regular basis, then moving to Sootopolis City and having to constantly climb up and down stairs. He has messy black hair that goes to his eyebrows, and his eyes are big and brown. He has a baby face. He usually wears a blue striped T-shirt, Gray cargo shorts, white socks with gray sneakers. He sometimes carries a navy blue backpack to carry things in.

Personality: Tim is a genuine nice guy; he is very friendly and polite. As well as a loyal friend, and protective of those he cares about. Sometimes, he is too nice that he often gets taken advantage of. He is also shy and quiet. He was always like this, and being bullied as a kid made this worse, so it takes someone like Mari to bring him out of his shell. Despite this, when he is pushed too far, then he can be quite dangerous. Tim is extremely trusting of people, and is always willing to help someone in need. He is also very quick to forgive those that have wronged him. Even though he doesn't look like it, he likes to eat a lot. He also has some knowledge at some things that would otherwise be considered girly, due to the being the only guy in his house, especially cooking.

History: Born in Lavaridge, Tim had a simple life. His mother is a teacher, and his father was a scientist. He studied ruins in the nearby desert, and the volcano. Ironically, his father died while studying that volcano when it erupted. In the eruption, his house was destroyed by the flowing lava. so his mother and he had to move in with his aunt and twin female cousins who live in Sootopolis City. In other words, he was surrounded by women for most of his life. Unlike Mari, his family didn't have a lot of money and often things were difficult for him.

He got accepted into an acclaimed boarding school on scholarship. Most of the other kids were well rich and Tim got bullied for not being as such. This was made worse by the fact that he actually does well in the classes and barely talked to the other kids. So the other kids mistook his shyness for arrogance and picked on him more, so he mostly kept to himself.

One day after he had been tossed into a trash can by some bullies. A girl had actually heard his screaming, and got him out of the trash can and was nice to him, unlike most of the girls at this school. Her name was Mari. He later returned the favor, by fixing her favorite toy that those same bullies who dumped him into a trashcan had broken, and the two had been close friends ever since. He does have a crush on her, but is shy about admitting it.

Mari had to move to Unova during the fifth grade, and he hadn't heard from Mari for a while. Then he found out his parents had planned a surprise trip to Unova. He was looking foward to seeing his friend again.

Pokemon

Species: Trapinch
    Nickname: Ariel
    Ability: Arena Trap
    Attacks: Bite, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack
    Personality: Ariel was a gift from his late father. An egg from his fathers Flygon. She is very loyal and affectionate to her trainer, and she sees Tim like a father, since he was the first thing she saw when she was born. She is also as nice and friendly as him too.

Future Pokemon

Trapinch---Vibrava---Flygon
    Lillipup---Herdier---Stoutland
    Scraggy---Scrafty
    Solosis---Duosion---Reuniclus
    Larvesta---Volcarona
    Petilli---Lilligant
    ---
    Sigilyph
    Tirtuoga
    Archen (If I can get both fossils)
    Yamask
    Darumaka
    Drilbur
    Sandile

(Desert Pokemon/Fossils.)

Awesome Emolga <3

And yeah you can have both fossils~. Approve and what not <3

Purple approved too. Sure you don't want to add in two more trainers?

Shorter than Diane's, but oh well.

Name: Albert Caron
    Home: Accumula Town
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 168
    Love Preference: Women, but he has no real interest in anyone yet
    Specialty Type: None
    Trainer Type: Scientist (Does this also include a professor's assistant? Because that's what I was implying.)

Personality: Albert is a silent type of guy, and this is an advantage to him while studying different Pokemon. He is easily annoyed by others around him, and will sometimes burst into a fit of rage if people continue to annoy him. For this reason it's somewhat hard for him to relax and enjoy things like parties. He's very straightforward about his goal, since he usually works when he can.

Physical Description: Probably a little tall for his age, Albert has a somewhat thin physique. He has somewhat pale skin, black somewhat-curly hair and green eyes. His expression is usually an indifferent one. Albert often wears a dark blue polo shirt and jeans, with black running shoes to help him get to places better. He also carries a black phone with him in his pocket.

History to Journey's start: Being raised in Accumula Town meant that he got to see Professor Juniper sometimes visit and examine what the Pokemon around there did. He was highly interested in the professor's work, and deciding that he didn't want to be a trainer or a co-ordinator, he decided to follow in her shoes and be a scientist as well. His parents admired his determination, and when he asked to be able to go around Unova studying, they agreed. He had to keep a phone with him to be able to call them back, though. The Sewaddle he'd been keeping for a while stubbornly refused to stay at home, so she is now accompanying him as he heads to Nuvema...

Pokemon On Hand:

Species: Sewaddle
    Ability: Swarm
    Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf
    Personality: After taking notes on the Pokemon on Route 1 like he'd seen other actual scientists do, fourteen-year-old Albert was just about to leave before he saw a Sewaddle with scratches that were most likely from a flying-type. He deduced that it was most likely dropped from the bird's clutches and left there. Albert picked it up and ran to the Pokemon Center to go and get it healed. Later on, the Sewaddle, grateful for what Albert had done, refused to leave when it recovered. So as a result, Albert decided to take it in. Sewaddle is a protective yet stubborn Pokemon, always trying to ensure the safety of the ones she trusts, and will act as the motherly figure of the team when the rest of his Pokemon are caught.

Boxed Pokemon: None yet

Future Pokemon:

Patrat ---> Watchog
    Scraggy --->Scrafty
    Tirtouga --->Carracosta
    Tynamo --->Eelektrik ---> Eelektross
    Klink --->Klang ---> Klinklang
    Last edited by Purplepassion; 13th September 2011 at 4:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast