Hello and welcome to my Art Shop!
I can’t do very much for now, but hopefully I'll have more to offer soon.
1. Follow all SPPF rules.
2. Give Credit!
3. Please Upload to your own imagehost.
4. Don’t be rude to me, my work, or anyone else here.
5. No texting speak! It’s hard to read, and I just dislike it.
6. Don't ask if I'm done with your request until 48 hours is up. I'll vm you when I'm done
7. You can request a maximum of three images at a time. Once I finish one, you can request however many I finished again. Credit: Serebii.net for the pokemon sprites, egg, and pokeball. Pokestadium.com for the trainers.
Spoiler:- What I've Got:
Spoiler:- ”Userbar Form”:
Pokemon (6 max): ---(-,-,-), ---(-,-,-), ---(-,-,-), ---(-,-,-), ---(-,-,-), ---(-,-,-)
Put Location(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,I,j), Direction(Left/Right) ,Generation(1/2/3/4/5) in parentheses
Line Direction: Left/Right
Backround color (2 max): Left color --- , Right color ---
Spoiler:- Group Form:
Pokemon (6 max):
NOTE: Mostly to be used in a userbar. This form is only for standalone groups. If you want it in a userbar, for the pokemon just put Group: pokemon, pokemon, pokemon
Spoiler:- Button Form:
Shadowed by Evolution:
Spoiler:- ”Shadowed Form”:
Shadowed by Evolution Please!
Evolutions(3 max): I can do split evolutions, as is shown by the Ralts family example. The only exception to the max pokemon rule is if you want my premade eeveelution shadow, or rotom shadow above.
Full Evolved color: Default is black
2nd Stage Color: Default is Gray
Transparent?: Looks like Charmeleon above
Spoiler:- ”Recolor Form”:
Spoiler:- ”Statue Form”:
Not very good at these yet, so please keep them simple.
Spoiler:- ”Splice Form”:
Pokemon/Trainer (3 max):
Not very good at these yet, so please keep them simple
Spoiler:- ”Egg Form”:
Thanks for visiting!
If you want to support me or my shops, put this somewhere