View Poll Results: What should I offer more of?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shinies, Flawless and Regular

13 61.90%
  • 3rd Generation Events

2 9.52%
  • 4th Generation Events

2 9.52%
  • 5th Generation Events

3 14.29%
  • Services (I.E. Items and Pokerus)

0 0%
  • DW Pokemon

1 4.76%
  • Nothing, it's perfect already!

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: SurfMasta's Shack of Events and Shinies

Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Okay good I can show you proof that I just went in 3 different sites and they said that the Pokemon are hacked..excuse me but I have to tell the mods about these pokemon (s)..so your post is useless...
    http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/pokem...d=m-1-45880249

Chew on this :P
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/xpvnfa.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/4h8wtf.gif[/IMG]

Credit goes to Mew_ for these sick banners

Tee Hee...

Quote Originally Posted by xxh0wlw0lfxx View Post
    T_T fighting? Really?
    Tell me about it, I hate trolls on my shop -_-

Tee Hee...

Quote Originally Posted by SurfMasta View Post
    Tell me about it, I hate trolls on my shop -_-
    Well,all 3 of you should stop,it's a freaking trade thread,and Japan really didnt wanna start a arguement he was just saying it for your good.I dont agree with any of you,anyways.

Click^^^ for all of my events.

Well,all 3 of you should stop,it's a freaking trade thread,and Japan really didnt wanna start a arguement he was just saying it for your good.I dont agree with any of you,anyways.

Then why are you here may I ask?

Tee Hee...

Then why are you here may I ask?
    I was checking if you got anytin new, and you dont then i saw fighting going on so i just posted to stop >,> like seriously.. Anyways,you would'nt have said that if i was on your side now would you?

Wolf is right .....

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Wolf is right .....
    Thanks for being honest,unless thats supposed to be some sort of sarcasm.

I was checking if you got anytin new, and you dont then i saw fighting going on so i just posted to stop >,> like seriously.. Anyways,you would'nt have said that if i was on your side now would you?
    No, I new you were wanting something from my shop :P (Obviously), but I was curious on why you joined in on the argument?

Tee Hee...

Thanks for being honest,unless thats supposed to be some sort of sarcasm.

I have to laugh at this too, but this is POKEMON we are arguing about! This is so silly and unnecessary! It's not even that important!

Tee Hee...

No, I new you were wanting something from my shop :P (Obviously), but I was curious on why you joined in on the argument?
    Lol nah i got everything you got. I'm just hiding about 3-400 events i dont wanna trade :P and i really didn't i'm just saying the truth. If i was in a arguement with him and this was my thread i wouldn't be all pissed off about it.

Lol nah i got everything you got. I'm just hiding about 3-400 events i dont wanna trade :P and i really didn't i'm just saying the truth. If i was in a arguement with him and this was my thread i wouldn't be all pissed off about it.
    Really? I'll tell you something in a PM...

Tee Hee...

Thanks Wolf...I didn't start this argument..All I just said is that the pokes are hacked...but this dude...takes it to seriously...Im trying to figure this out with a pokemon researcher..

BTW..The link is pretty good but it doesn't have any photos or snapshops perhaps? I mean if they did.....but ok GL "winning" this argument...*Runs away smiling*

Thanks Wolf...I didn't start this argument..All I just said is that the pokes are hacked...but this dude...takes it to seriously...Im trying to figure this out with a pokemon researcher..

BTW..The link is pretty good but it doesn't have any photos or snapshops perhaps? I mean if they did.....but ok GL "winning" this argument...*Runs away smiling*
    Thank you for your forgiveness (Starts to snicker) JK :P, I'll try to forget about it and accept your opinion on this subject

Tee Hee...

Thank you for your forgiveness (Starts to snicker) JK :P, I'll try to forget about it and accept your opinion on this subject

Sorry Surfmasta but its the truth...on "Smogon" People know and they told me your a jerk....and I believe them but its your choice keep them on your thread..because Im going to get proof (Photos, quotes, etc) and show to everybody who has these "Ruining Monsters".

Sorry Surfmasta but its the truth...on "Smogon" People know and they told me your a jerk....and I believe them but its your choice keep them on your thread..because Im going to get proof (Photos, quotes, etc) and show to everybody who has these "Ruining Monsters".
    ???
    I've never made an account on Smogon in my life...

Tee Hee...

Posted by Hozu

You cannot RNG on a retail disc for any GC game as the game's initial seed uses the GC/Wii internal clock, which is accurate to nanoseconds (1 billionth of a second). And of course the RNG abuse has literally just been discovered, and only able to be done on an emulator, and the key tool isn't going to be released publicly (damn hackers) so it would have to be done the hard way.

As for the shinyness it is still the standard 1/8192 rate for Colosseum but it will be unknown if it will be shiny or not until after the capture.

Posted by Hozu
    Exactly, thats why you capture the pokemon and then purify it to see if it is shiny or not. It is impossible to RNG them, and the only way you can tell they are shiny is by their little animation.

Tee Hee...

Exactly, thats why you capture the pokemon and then purify it to see if it is shiny or not. It is impossible to RNG them, and the only way you can tell they are shiny is by their little animation.

Still need more proof though....

To start off, Japan did message me over at Smogon to inquire about shiny 10 ANIV Pokemon. In no way did Japan ask me to come here, I found my way here on my own from links over at Smogon.

OmegaDonut and I were the two researchers that cracked the XD/Colosseum, and I was the one who discovered how WISHMKR Jirachi was generated. Additionally, I have worked with Sabresite in developing Legal.exe, in which I participated with the research on Shiny MYSTRY Mews. We've come to the conclusion that (almost?) no GBA given event in Gen 3 has a shiny check. I also helped crack the RNG in gens 3/5, in addition to proving that Victini / Zek / Resh can never be encountered shiny no matter the location and the Masuda Method shiny rate is 1/1366 in B/W.

However, your "reference" posts are 3+ years old. We have more tools now. We know more.

Now on to the Shiny Colosseum Pokemon. You said you got them yourself with hard work. Yet, you say this:
    This is not true. Once you catch them, you will be able to see if it is shiny or not. You don't have to purify it. What you said is incriminating against you -- it appears as if you never have gotten a Shiny Pokemon in Colosseum, and that what you have in this thread is hacked.

I suggest you use Pokecheck.org to upload a few (3+ with the same TID/SID, so that you can prove you didn't change the TID/SID on all of them just to make them shiny) of your shiny Colosseum Pokemon. You can then download the PKM file and then PM it to me, and I will most likely prove that they are hacked. This is because I have a PID/IV calculator for XD/Colosseum Pokemon, and I can check the legitimacy of them. No, I will not share this checker with the public, nor will I share your PKMs with anyone.

Same deal goes with your shiny events. Yes, PID generators are out there for 'em, but Pokecheck can check the PID to see if it is legal.

Proving whether your pokemon CAN be legit does not prove that they ARE legit.

Have a good weekend.
    Last edited by Kaphotics; 23rd September 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post
    To start off, Japan did message me over at Smogon to inquire about shiny 10 ANIV Pokemon. In no way did Japan ask me to come here, I found my way here on my own from links over at Smogon.

OmegaDonut and I were the two researchers that cracked the XD/Colosseum, and I was the one who discovered how WISHMKR Jirachi was generated. Additionally, I have worked with Sabresite in developing Legal.exe, in which I participated with the research on Shiny MYSTRY Mews. We've come to the conclusion that (almost?) no GBA given event in Gen 3 has a shiny check. I also helped crack the RNG in gens 3/5, in addition to proving that Victini / Zek / Resh can never be encountered shiny no matter the location and the Masuda Method shiny rate is 1/1366 in B/W.

However, your "reference" posts are 3+ years old. We have more tools now. We know more.

Now on to the Shiny Colosseum Pokemon. You said you got them yourself with hard work. Yet, you say this:

This is not true. Once you catch them, you will be able to see if it is shiny or not. You don't have to purify it. What you said is incriminating against you -- it appears as if you never have gotten a Shiny Pokemon in Colosseum, and that what you have in this thread is hacked.

I suggest you use Pokecheck.org to upload a few (3+ with the same TID/SID, so that you can prove you didn't change the TID/SID on all of them just to make them shiny) of your shiny Colosseum Pokemon. You can then download the PKM file and then PM it to me, and I will most likely prove that they are hacked. This is because I have a PID/IV calculator for XD/Colosseum Pokemon, and I can check the legitimacy of them. No, I will not share this checker with the public, nor will I share your PKMs with anyone.

Same deal goes with your shiny events. Yes, PID generators are out there for 'em, but Pokecheck can check the PID to see if it is legal.

Proving whether your pokemon CAN be legit does not prove that they ARE legit.

Have a good weekend.

Wow thanks Kaphotics...see Surf? See I mean about these shiny
    events? Well anyway Good Luck with your thread!

Your Pokemon look like they're hacked because they are hosted on a site. You sure they are not hacked? They look almost exactly identical.
    Free Donations for everyone!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Still need more proof though....
    In Colosseum there is a glitch where the shiny appears even if it is shadow, as shown here
    However, in XD the glitch is gone and the Pokemon must be fully purified before it's shiny qualities are visible.

Daisuke Blissey
    Daisuke Garchomp
    Daisuke Heracross
    Daisuke Cherubi
    Daisuke Gible
    Daisuke Milotic
    I need these, I can offer most of what's in my thread. I have the wish events you wanted, too
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 24th September 2011 at 3:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    In Colosseum there is a glitch where the shiny appears even if it is shadow, as shown here.
    Incorrect. Read Bulbapedia --

In Pokémon Coloseum, like in the main series games, Pokémon have a 1/8192 chance of being Shiny. Likewise, there is a 1/8192 chance of a Shadow Pokémon being Shiny; however, when a Shiny Shadow Pokémon is captured, it is highly improbable that the Pokemon will retain Shininess. Conversely, when an ordinary Shadow Pokémon is captured, there is still the 1/8192 chance of that Pokémon becoming Shiny when it is sent to the player's party or the Pokémon storage system. Shininess is retained through purification. In Pokémon Colosseum, the color of a Shiny Pokémon can differ drastically from the handheld games.

In Pokémon XD, the game ensures that all Pokémon are not Shiny by recalculating the Pokémon personality value if it would result in a Shiny Pokémon. As in Pokémon Colosseum, the color of a Shiny Pokémon can differ drastically from the handheld games.
    If you go to the main page of the glitch...

This glitch is caused by the game not considering the player's ID numbers until it is captured. The game instead uses the Opponent's ID number to determine if the Shadow Pokémon will be Shiny based on the personality value it generates at the start of the battle. Upon capture, the ID numbers of the capturing Trainer will then be applied and Shininess will be determined from the previously generated personality value.
    However, in Pokémon XD, this glitch was corrected. When the game calculates a personality value, it checks against the player's ID numbers and the opponent's ID numbers. If the game were to generate a Shiny personality value, it would then recalculate the personality value until it would not be Shiny with both the player and the opponent's ID numbers. As a consequence of fixing this glitch from Pokémon Colosseum in Pokémon XD, the game ensures that all Shadow Pokémon are never Shiny.
    You will NEVER be able to catch a shiny Shadow Pokemon in XD, and if you ever catch a visibly shiny Pokemon in Colosseum, it 99% won't be shiny.

However, in XD the glitch is gone and the Pokemon must be fully purified before it's shiny qualities are visible.
    Incorrect again. Don't believe me? I made my Shadow Pokemon shiny, in addition to my Vaporeon. Their faceplates AND sprites show up shiny.
        Spoiler:- Image Proof:
    Last edited by Kaphotics; 24th September 2011 at 10:09 PM.

Incorrect. Read Bulbapedia --
    Goldursaring's research say's otherwise: "You can [catch a shiny] but the odds are against you, as there are less Pokemon that can be Shiny than normal and the structure of the game makes the odds approximately 1/16000."
    Incorrect again. Don't believe me? I made my Shadow Pokemon shiny, in addition to my Vaporeon. Their faceplates AND sprites show up shiny.
        Spoiler:- Image Proof:
    And how did you make your Pokemon shiny?!
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 24th September 2011 at 10:51 PM.

Goldursaring's research say's otherwise: "You can [catch a shiny] but the odds are against you, as there are less Pokemon that can be Shiny than normal and the structure of the game makes the odds approximately 1/16000."

And how did you make your Pokemon shiny?!

Lol your really pissing Kaphotics off..he just discovered RNGing in XD and about the post in the Trading Blacklist...did he/she even had snapshots?

Kaphotics is a Pokemon Researcher so...he researches about RNGing, etc,etc...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast